Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - saturday discussion thread (Page 31)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi crazies kya chall raha hai????

wheres my daise di??

I'm gonna kill you Aash, I know what u r up to you naughty gal, I'm just Dee LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

one question from me to all the married ladies....hima,daisy,mona,samata,roch....

do u guys mind me calling u by your names....????

i kno being of indian culture....we are supposed to respect our elders....

so i was wondering is me too rude to caall u by ur given names???

Oh please do Aash, I'd love my buddies calling me by my name, absolutely no formalities and it's gonna be difficult for me to be naughty and crazy if you all call me di.....it'll mean that I have to maintain a certain decorum.......please not possible with me when talking to my darling craziesLOL

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey all crazies...

hope i m able to login tonite...
my sis told my bro tat i was using net till 3: 00 p.m.
my bro said he ll remove the modem at 10: 00 in the nite.........

paatha nahi.. wht ll happen......

varsha ka to band baj gaya!!

bhai kam tha jo behan bhi hitler ban gayi!!!

dont worry varshu...

kal hai na...

Oh Varsha poor baby.....I'm sure everything will cool down soonLOL

bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Hiya crazies?.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I lovedddddddddd the epi today????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3 things about it??.

1.      MAANEET obviously !! sizzling yaar!! The pain the fear the hurt the guilt the anger?.everything was top notch!!

2.      No AAN!! Dee my dear looks like CVs read yr afterneen post!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

3.      The BG music?"aaaaaaaaa aaaaaa" wali.it is soooo beautiful n haunting?I love this the most!!!

Me have missed this music since long?aaj ke epi me iske wajah se 4 chand lag gaye!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

How was ur day guys???

herees my take..

MAANEET:

Maaneet were awesome..

When man shouted "tum ne suna nahi".i had jitters down my spine!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kya scene tha yaar??his expressions n DDs emotions..

Anyone noticed that the way he left her hand n geet looked down.it was ditto the scene after "pee loon"!!! when he leaves her hand n goes away from there?.

Can I say I love my maaan more n more n ore?.his only concern is geet?geet ka emotions?geet ka dukh..geet ka takhleef?.

Maan u have ruined us all for any other guy?because no one can compare to u!!!

Dee plz help dear?.

DADI:

Dadi was begging for her blood?MSK cant see his dadi?the proud savitri devi so broken?geet also had tears seeing msks unshed tears?.

ANNIE:

Today annie proved that she is not MAANS blood!!!! How can u forget yaar!! First arjun n now dev???

Mujhe to lag raha hai?annie is only the stalker!!!!!

Par use arjun ke samne apni self-respect ki dhajiya udane se time mile to na!!!!

DEV:

Dev babu?..outhouse me gas hai?.khud pani kyu nahi garam karte??

PRECAP:

Ok th precap was interesting?was it a photo of geet n dev?? Or what?.someone poisoning maans mind?shud I say TRYING to!!

Aash my darling, that was the most happy part of the episode no AAN, but the twit Annie being all sweet and forgiving with Dev pissed me off. Ok she could show concern and encourage him that he's try to be good but to fully write off his past evil deeds I don't like that

I want Dev to be +ve no doubt but that doesn't mean he shouldn't pay for his crime

And my dear as with our Maan, me too in the same boat (& too late for me to try & change my hubby) but you girls make sure your future hubby watches GHSP so they learn something from Maan and become atleast a little like our munda LOL

And don't worry sweetheart mera aashirwad hain sabhi crazies ko, may you future hubby be as close to Maan as possible, tum sab ko bhi apna real life Maan jaldi mil jaaye Smile

Loquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misty85

Guys after watching today's episode, I dam sure that it's all planned by Dev otherwise who would take a picture of Geet & Dev together in Shimla & send it to Maan????It can only be done by a person who knows about Dev & Geet in the first place. and it seems that not many people knew about this in Shimla. And who's gonna benefit from this only 2 persons....Dev & NT but NT is in coma so she can't be the person. Now it's only Dev ....he has asked Anne to keep quite about blood donation & the rest won't speak.........so he planned this carefully.

mamta who said its dev n geet ka shimla ka photo???ConfusedConfused

Yeah that's what I was wondering too???

bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

awesome epi...GC, DD, Anjuji (dadima) rocked....

i hv a few things to say...not being negative just my POV...

Geet- i wud like to mention the black friday....that day geet poured her wrath on maan and insulted him to the core because she thot that he was helping his bro...we all know that was not the case and maan actually just got dev out for couple of hours that too because dadi requested....
but even if maan wud hv tried to help dev...geet shud hv understood that being a bro maan can hv a soft corner for him...which he did not hv of course is another issue....
and today geet is helping dev only because he saved her maan's life....here geet is hving a soft corner because dev did a huge favour on her...
i just want to say that on that day geet pointed finger at maan but today maan is being so naive that he thinks geet saw dev for the first time with him in the outhouse...it is not crossing maan's mind that geet and dadi r both responsible for dev's entry in the outhouse....

another thing i wud like to mention...i always abhor it wen dadima or geet compare others with maan....last time wen geet wanted maan to keep arjun as wedding planner...she told maan that if she can trust him though he is dev's bro...then arjun can also be trusted even though he is NT's bro....i am yet to forgive geet for that....
ok, she trusts ppl blindly but to tell that thing in front of an outsider like arjun was (in my opinion) very humiliating for maan...and it always amazes me how maan tends to overlook every pain that geet gives him (maybe he doesnt feel the pain but i as viewer feel it)....

Aditi here I too totally agree with you, yeah I too didn't like it that Geet spoke like that to Maan in front of Arjun, whatever her POV was she should have talked to him or convinve him in private not in front of Arjun

and now dadi compared dev with maan....she had the guts to ask maan wat wud she hv done if maan were injured....i agree dadi cant throw out dev...but to pronounce his name in the same breath as maan is just intolerable for me....
otherwise i can understand dadi for pleading maan to keep dev....her love for her grandson is ready to forgive him for his past deeds....

I hated it when Daadi compared Dev to Maan, how can both the situations be same and how could she ask Maan why he was behaving like that, doesn't she know.

another thing i fail to understand y dadi, annie and even geet uses the word "galti" for dev....geet was self talking that maan cannot forgive anyone who does any "galti"...i cudnt trust my ears....how can geet use this word...wat dev did to her was not a silly mistake that we do in exams...it was a SIN, CRIME, HEINOUS ACT never to be forgiven....and how can she even expect that maan will forgive dev...even if she can call rape a galti but for maan dev is his wife's rapist which is totally unforgivable....

Aditi I don't think Geet has forgiven Dev, she feels gratitude that he saved Maan but she doesn't trust him as you can see when she had initially talked to Daadi and she wants to tell Maan the truth but it's Daadi who's emotionally blackmailing her by saying that he washed away all his sins when he gave Geet the life of her suhaag back, I don't think she forgives him or trusts him

dadi...just a few minutes back maan explicitly told her that dev must not come out of outhouse so that he doesnt come face to face with geet...and the next instant she is sending geet to the outhouse with hot water...where were all the servants...were they all on leave....even if dadi cudnt call them...wat about geet...she cud hv called one of the servants....

Aditi that's exactly what I was thinking, the house is full of servants so how cud she do that to Geet, she has already asked so much from them why is so blindly trying to mess up their lives, doesn't she understand what pain these two must be going thru

after all it is geet who is more responsible for soothing maan...it is her and maan's marital life and more than a third person (read dadi)...it is her job to follow maan's instructions....

Aditi it's not that easy dear, trust me because of Geet Maan has alienated himself from the rest of the family I don't think Geet would want anything to happen with Daadi now and remember she's in a very emotional situation and people don't behave rationally when they are emotionally compromised

maan- wat to say...GC was awesome, brilliant....and his dialogues were superbly written...hats off to barry for that...
wen geet was urging him to drink the soup maan first flared at her but instantly calmed down realising how much painful it was for geet to see dev in the outhouse...it never crossed his mind that geet was not seeing dev for the first time...
GC did a brilliant job as maan controlling his temper...
again wen geet told him that since dev is injured so it is no use being angry with him...that enraged maan again...but again he controlled himself...and here i loved his dialogues "u dont hv to worry for that wretched man...he will not be staying here...and i dont want to hear it again"...i loved how he emphasised on the word "worry"...

He was absolutely brilliant, loved the range of emotions that he portrayed yesterday, totally blew me off but DD was brialliant too

and here i was really feeling sorry for geet...she is in the most difficult position...she can see how intense maan's anger is towards dev...she cannot even begin to imagine how maan will react once he learns that dev gave blood....on one hand she is dying a thousand deaths by hiding it from maan...on the other hand she is afraid to lose maan forvever by saying the truth...by losing i mean maan may retreat to his recluse self for GOK how many days....

Yeah for Geet Maan is her life and she got his life back through the effort of a person both she and Maan loath and she can never lie to or hide anything from Maan and seeing him suffer must be killing her, that's why I hate Daadi so much for putting these two wonderful people through this pain. I'm sure Geet will not let Maan loose himself again, she will reveal all to him when she see's how much not knowing the truth is hurting him

THE EPISODE WAS SIMPLY AWESOME AND THE WRITERS DID A BRILLIANT JOB Clap Clap Clap

Aditi  must say absolutely great post, loved your views, my replies in purple dear

adoremevirgo

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Guys after watching today's episode, I dam sure that it's all planned by Dev otherwise who would take a picture of Geet & Dev together in Shimla & send it to Maan????It can only be done by a person who knows about Dev & Geet in the first place. and it seems that not many people knew about this in Shimla. And who's gonna benefit from this only 2 persons....Dev & NT but NT is in coma so she can't be the person. Now it's only Dev ....he has asked Anne to keep quite about blood donation & the rest won't speak.........so he planned this carefully.

It's sent by that unknown caller as per the precap & if you hear their conversation properly the caller was about to tell something about Geet so it's obvious but we will get to know on Monday. However I'm sure it's Dev-Geet's photo.

I had a feeling that he was previously talking about someone else cause he said what if I tell you something about your wife so maybe the photo was AA's, maybe the caller is gonna expose AA and try to create suspicion about Geet too.....me just speculating

bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

It's sent by that unknown caller as per the precap & if you hear their conversation properly the caller was about to tell something about Geet so it's obvious but we will get to know on Monday. However I'm sure it's Dev-Geet's photo.

even i think its get n dev ka photo...

i thot i missed a scene !!

maan dev aur geet ka snap lekar nahi baithega.. as soon as he wud have seen tat pic.. he wud have thrown it away.. he was not even angry lukin at the pic...

bang on varsha!!!

maan ka chehra ghusse se peela aur neela ho jata!

lekin CVs kuch bhi dikha sakte hai!!

I agree Varsha you got it girl, Maan woud never be just holding Dev & Geet's pic and just sitting there (you and Aash have got it right)

And the caller said that why are you getting mad, what if I tell you something about your wife now or something like that, so previously the discussion or the photo had nothing to do with Geet, thats why I think that maybe the pic was an AA pic and maybe it's NT who's behind the whole thing (agree it was a mans voice) but you never know with NT

bharkha

Go to top