Crazy incredibles - saturday discussion thread

Posted: 13 years ago
hi my lovely beautiful crazies πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Me missed you lots during the weekday, yeh khambak time difference causes so much problems.😭 But me so glad that i can talk to you all on the weekend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Start your discussion and I will come and update my comments later.

My comments on the episode today

Wow, maan's anger today was amazing. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Geet is caught in the middle between dadi and maan because of Dev. 😑😑

I think maan is more worried about the pain geet feels when she sees Dev instead of his hatred towards Dev.😭

Maan looked ready to kill and hurt when geet said that the hot water is for Dev.😭😭😭

I felt maan's pain today as he feels betrayed by maan and geet.  😭😭😭 He is just so confused as to why geet and dadi are looking after Dev.  In all this i really hate dev for the havoc  he is causing.

I have a feeling that the person who called maan to stir trouble between maan and geet must have been arranged by Dev.😑😑

Both Geet and Maan's expressions today were amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago

hey all crazies...

hope i m able to login tonite...
my sis told my bro tat i was using net till 3: 00 p.m.
my bro said he ll remove the modem at 10: 00 in the nite.........

paatha nahi.. wht ll happen......

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago

sorry for reserving twice πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

it was showing msg not posted everytime i tried to reserve.......... and gud tat i just reserved 2 posts...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

deeps and me reserved twice....
who next ????? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago

Hiya crazies….πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I lovedddddddddd the epi todayβ€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

3 things about it…….

1.      MAANEET obviously !! sizzling yaar!! The pain the fear the hurt the guilt the anger….everything was top notch!!

2.      No AAN!! Dee my dear looks like CVs read yr afterneen post!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3.      The BG music…"aaaaaaaaa aaaaaa" wali.it is soooo beautiful n haunting…I love this the most!!!

Me have missed this music since long…aaj ke epi me iske wajah se 4 chand lag gaye!!😳😳😳😳😳😳

How was ur day guys???

herees my take..

MAANEET:

Maaneet were awesome..

When man shouted "tum ne suna nahi".i had jitters down my spine!!!😳😳😳

Kya scene tha yaar……his expressions n DDs emotions..

Anyone noticed that the way he left her hand n geet looked down.it was ditto the scene after "pee loon"!!! when he leaves her hand n goes away from there….

Can I say I love my maaan more n more n ore….his only concern is geet…geet ka emotions…geet ka dukh..geet ka takhleef….

Maan u have ruined us all for any other guy…because no one can compare to u!!!

Dee plz help dear….

DADI:

Dadi was begging for her blood…MSK cant see his dadi…the proud savitri devi so broken…geet also had tears seeing msks unshed tears….

ANNIE:

Today annie proved that she is not MAANS blood!!!! How can u forget yaar!! First arjun n now dev???

Mujhe to lag raha hai…annie is only the stalker!!!!!

Par use arjun ke samne apni self-respect ki dhajiya udane se time mile to na!!!!

DEV:

Dev babu…..outhouse me gas hai….khud pani kyu nahi garam karte??

PRECAP:

Ok th precap was interesting…was it a photo of geet n dev?? Or what….someone poisoning maans mind…shud I say TRYING to!!

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago

Hello lovely crazies

Title-MAANEET ki dard aur asooo ka silsila😭...............ab jald hi yeh silsila khatam ho aur aisa hi hoga😊

MAANEET's heart touching outhouse, room and last scene

Maan's anger, pain and confusion seeing dev and then dadima's words and more than dadima his Geet's words shocked him confused him hurt him.................

Maan's anger, hatred and frustration seeing dev at outhouse erupted when his Geet had come to give him soup...............bcuz Maan can show his true feelings and can be his trueself only in front of his Geet his Mishti..............seeing her Maan in such a condition Geet's tears start flowing.............these were her tears but these were tears for her Maan..............these were tears of her guilt, helplessless and pain...........tears of pain not bcuz she is so hurt but her tears were flowing seeing her Maan in such immense pain anger and tension....................... then he says sorry to his Mishti bcuz Maan can never hurt his Geet his khwab his life even unknowingly...........Maan hates Geet's tears and so he hated himself for giving tears to his Geet eventhough he never meant to.............but still he cursed himself for hurting her unknowingly............... 

Today MAANEET's tears of pain, worry, concern, helplessness were not for themselves but for each other.............Maan's tears of pain bcuz he knows how his Geet is dying a million deaths seeing dev the culprit who ruined her life, took away her innocence,  happiness , dreams and even her family relations from her life for no fault of hers...............Maan's tears of helplessness that he cannot do anything even when he knows dev a dev*l who played with an innocent's girl' life is in his own house in front of Geet's eyes but he cannot do anything to keep dev away from his Geet his life his angel his sunshine....................Maan's tears of guilt that he had promised his Geet a life full of happiness, peace and dreams but now he is in such a situation where he has to keep quiet how can he tolerate injustice in front of his own eyes even for a second..............he felt so helpless, angry at himself and guilty that he cannot shield his Geet from her worst nightmare worst pain worst past memories.......................at the same time Geet ki majboori she knows Maan is already so angry............Maan wants to know wat has happened that now she is taking care of the dev*l who destroyed her life..............Geet's bebasi that she can't even tell her Maan that dev might have been the rapi*t culprit of Geet who ruined her life but now by giving Maan his blood now dev has become saviour of her Maan now dev has saved Geet's Maan Geet's eternal saviour caretaker parent teacher friend father of their child and her lover, husband and soulmate...................for Geet the fact that dev has saved her Maan's life is more valuable more precious and more important than the fact that dev has taken away destoyed Geet's life in the past................Geet says sorry to her Maan..............her heart wanted to tell her Maan everything all truth but Geet had to listen to her mind bcuz right now she cannot tell her Maan the truth bcuz she knows that Maan wud die a million deaths if he wud come to know that Geet had to go request plead and beg dev for Maan's sake.................Maan wud hate himself and be so guilty if the truth was revealed so Geet cupke se saari itne dard ke khoon ke asoon pee rahi hai..........one special thing about MAANEET y v all call them unique is Maan did not suspect his Geet even for a second regarding her changed behaviour towards dev and nor did Geet ever feel that Maan wud be suspecting her and her integrity.....................Maan is confused, shocked and hurt but his faith and trust in his Geet is still the same...................the level of mutual trust and understanding MAANEET share is such that there is no place for MU in their lives now😊.................

Today MAANEET said sorry to each other for no fault of their', both were hurt and guilty for no fault of their'..............yeh sab unki kismat ka khel ki wajah se tha.............

Today MAANEET had tears in their own eyes but those flowing tears were showing the condition of their bleeding hearts bleeding for the pain, inner turmoil, toofan both were going thru but both were in such a helpless condition that eventhough they wanted to take away each others' pain, worries and tears, both cud not do so.............and this made them hate themselves..................this makes MAANEET's love and concern divine, unconditional, selfless, true and pure...................both r hating themselves bcuz of the immense and infinite love they have for each other but they cannot protect them from the cruel and helpless situation, life and destiny always tests MAANEET so many times.......................like everytime MAANEET will soon face and overcome all the hurdles, problems, worries to enjoy the bliss of being together, to enjoy the happiness and pride of belonging to each other, to enjoy the peace, sunshine and beautiful dreams and reality and all colours of life.........bcuz even destiny and life which at this moment is so cruel to them knows that MAANEET truly deserve their share of happiness, peace, love and care..............now they r going thru 'bitter' part in their 'bittersweet' journey called life so once this bitter phase is over they will experience the sweetness bit in their life journey😊.............

I just came up with few lines for MAANEET in their present condition.........hope it makes sense though........

This is the song sung by MAANEET's hearts their souls now which have become one

kaash aisa pal ho aisi janaat ho jaha sirf tum aur mein sirf hum ho

jaha sirf hamara mohabbat ho jaha kisi aur ki nafrat ke liye koi jagah na ho

jaha sirf phool ho kaante nahi

jaha sirf meethe khwab ho daravane sapne nahi

jaha sirf khushiyan ho gham nahi

jaha sirf roshni ho andera nahi

jaha sirf hamari khoobsurat aaj aur aane wala kal ho par beethe hue kal ki koi parechayi bhi nayi ho

aao hum saari duniya se saare log se door chale jaha sirf hum ho jaha par hum itne kareeb ho ki hamare beech mein koi fasla na ho.................hum ek dusare mein iss tarah samah jaaye ki hamari saanse hamare dil hamari dhadkan hamari jism aur jaan ek ho...............jaha hum ek dusare ki parchayi ho.....................ek dusari ki meethe aur khoobsurat kwab aur haqeeat ho...............jaha humari choti si pyaari si jaanat ho jaha sirf Maan ki Geet Geet ka Maan aur MAANEET ki cute angel baby ho😊...................

Dadi's emotional atyachar

When dadi is emotionally blackmailing Maan............then Maan says dadi yeh aap kaise bhul sakti hai dev ne Geet ke saath kya kiya hai...............Geet's tears and her smile thru tears were tears of pride, respect and worship for her Maan................

Dadi yesterday emotional atyachar on Geet and today emotional blackmailing dev to stay and Maan to let dev stay until he is alright....................how can dadi let her motherly feelings overrule her feelings as a woman how can she not see nor feel Geet's and Maans' pain, how she is torturing them killing them every second..........today not to say much about dadi..............in the last few days dadi's behaviour, actions and emotional atyachar uff now have nothing more to say about her..........now anni also in dev's party..................dev now has dadi as well as anni's sympathy...............seriously i think dev, anni and dadi all three shud go away from MAANEET' life or else MAANEET shud leave KM to have some peace and then MAANEET alone means hamare crazies ke saare sapne poore hongeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³................

One thing i hated the most is when dadi compared Maan and dev..........how cud she say that agar aap bhi dev ki jagah hote toh................Maan can never be in dev's place not even in his worst nightmare....................Maan was telling his Geet dev has stooped so low so y she is so concerned for dev.................Geet told Maan that dadima had asked her to give water Maan's anger and pain due to dadi's behaviour how cud dadi push Geet into a  living hell how can dadi ask Geet to go and save dev's life the person who destroyed her life.................

Precap-is he the stalker actual stalker or the stalker hired by dev to call Maan to create problems for MAANEET?................but nobody can create any MU between MAANEET kyunki MAANEET ke beech mein itni understanding aur trust hai ki MU create karna muskhil hi nahi namunkin hai...............soon everything will be fine in MAANEET's life bcuz after every night there is day............after every sunset there is sunrise😊..............

Drashti and Gurmeet heart-touching performance..........their expressions were just wowwwwwwwwwww..............Hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Oh Man his looks today was kill to watch looks... the way he shouted at not feeling like eating at Geet and the way she scared was so lovely... i watched tat nearly 10 times...

I feel sorry for Geet she is hanging btwn Maan and dadi ma's words... cannot tell her view...coz of dadi ma...

me dnt like the scene where dadi asked Geet to take the hot water... will someone forget wat cruel hurt they did to the person ans sending her itself in front of him to help him ... me dnt like dadi doing tat...she cud have easily told a servant to do so r Annie cud have done...

precap is interesting...me impatiently waiting for next week...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
@ varsha darling is baar tune doube reservation kiya hain!!!
🀣

me reserved!!!

Hello Friends .......... 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

not much from me ............

maan's gussa justified ...... dadima requesting maan justified .......

in all this bechari geet torn between maan & dadima .......... unable to decide what to do & what not to do ......😭😭😭feeling so sorry for geet ........

maan poor baby ........is angry with dev .........can't even stand dev ....

maan worried for geet .......... thinking that geet would b upset at the sight of dev ......... u r right maan geet is upset ......but more than that ....... she is sandwiched between U & dadima ......

but I know she will emerge strong in all this .... she will not keep quiet this time .......... she will give answer to every question & in due time or when the necessity arises ..... she will solve this problem on her own this time .........

today again had some disturbance while watching ..... first of all the cable prob .... not yet fixed & next my parents were talking ....

i was unable to hear the dialogues .... so gave ultimatum to my parents to go to bed at 9 P.M. ..... so that I can watch geet peacefully πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

why was dadima carrying the water .......she could have asked annie to carry it ........ yaa phir ...... saare ........ KM ke servants mar gaye thae kya ........😑😑😑

dadima requesting geet to carry water to dev ....poor geet could not say no to dadi ........ dadi knows how much maan hates dev .....why to give that work to geet ........ can't she call the servants .... 1 call & the servant is hazir in front of her ..........

but no ....... here maan needs to be upset with geet .... so all this drama ..... & why is geet taking hot water ..... she is the bahu of the house & it is totally not necessary on her part to take hot water .....
If dadima can't call the servant geet should have called 1 ....

maan is pissed .... I am telling you these cv's just need drama .....so they made geet carry hot water to dev .... if it was really necessary annie should have taken it ...... coz he is her brother ...... dadima / geet could have called annie ........

no one can create any MU in between maan & geet .......... & maan will never believe any nonsense from any one .........maan knows geet very well & no baadhae ka tattoo can talk nonsense about geet & maan will keep quiet .......

geet's life is an open book in front of maan ........ except the blood donating part ........geet has not hidden any thing from maan .....& any how geet is going to tell him about this ........if she kept quiet it is bcoz of dadima & worrying abt maan's anger ................

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
hi girls..

"Missing someone
Is a part of loving them"

missed u guys yesterday

Sorry Maan ka gussai ka para chadah in the show & i got slight temp too..So as expected ...to my Dad the best cure to all my ailment is 'take my lappy away'.
So was away...

hmm...was i missed?? not by Aash for sure..(Arjun huh)
...though Aditi says different.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Reena....πŸ€—
just waiting for my exams to end so that we can catch up....

loads to say as i'm choked with pride & love for MY MAAN
(yup MY ...lol  Aash gonna kill me now ...πŸ˜›)

So will take time..till then savor this pic...fury.....authority....hurt...question...in one look of his...1 look & so much voiced

Edited

Oh God! ..thank you sweets who liked my blank thoughts ....now don't repeat it after reading me or it will be gone....LOL
Jokes apart...I've not read anyone yet...i was so much caught up with YES Aash BOOKS & now that i'm here i'm on high with emotions to make any sense so if my post is all jumbled up..try to forgive me.

EPISODE

Its one of the most complicated yet finest i've seen.
It again showed the reason that makes Geet & all of us die for Maan. No not his hot looks here, but his unfailing ability to voice his love for her, no situation or person can take him off doing that.

I will always keep falling in love with you.
For, you see, each day I love you more,
Today more than yesterday
And less than tomorrow

Is what my heart cries , I'm sure to be seconded by many at this.

My thoughts on all the Maan & MaanEet Moments
click here  -Understanding Voiced & Silent

Coming to rest of the episode i dint voice in that post & have a word or two to say though...
Dev i hear & as we see has turned to be as mysterious element of the show as is the stalker in the precap that has dared to call Maan to talk about Geet...i pity what will happen to him when Maan gets hold of him.

Dadi has me all thankful that its not one of my favorite actor Suhasini Mulay doing this role anymore, i could hate to hate her as i feel towards Dadi now.
Hatred may be not it is but yes i'm disappointed at the woman who has brought up Maan, who has welcomed Geet into their home as not daughter in law but daughter.
I'm disappointed at that mother, that woman.

I'm disappointed with Annie but its not unexpected of her to me..a woman who cares not of her dignity & pleading to the man who used her to avenge his sister....its not shocking to see her support Dev.

But it sure is shocking to hear her even expect that Maan will forgive Dev no matter what redemption he did ...

Is it so hard to understand that past can never be taken back, some sin never forgiven...!

Its so weird a woman's pain that 2 ladies of the house blinkered in their emotions failed to see & are hurting constantly.
But a man, Maan alone can feel & fighting for.

yup My Maan is Mahan...

phew had to say that....Maan bashing posts never quit haunting me as they leave me shocked at having read people bash someone like Maan who always makes me swell in pride & respect for him & his principles ....sigh!
to each their own..to me my Maan....😊

Dialogue of the Day

'Kyun Geet?'

The emotions it contained are something you feel skin deep but can never put into words

Moment of the Day

has to be this for me

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

phew! hey you guys better read i spent an hour on this & that post link i added above.....

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
Tau Dadi ne Maan ke samne vikh mangi Dev ke liye...................

Episode start with previous scene se . Maan tau sirf Geet ke liye chup hua .

Dev was in scence and try to go but Dai ne rokh lia . Dadi said iss ghar mere koi amihat hai ke nah i maine Maan ko samjao unga .

Geet bring soup for Maan . But Maan said mujhe vhuk nahi hai . Geet dobara bola but maan was shouting and Geet scared . Then Maan realised that he was not right and said mujhe Dev ka  chehera se nafrat hai and said sorry to Geet . Geet said Dev is not right and kuch vhi karne se pahele Dadima ke barre me sochliye . But Maan said Maine DEv ko iss ghar me nahi rahene dunga .
Then dadima came and said I want to talk to you .maan said aapki every baat sar aankho par but Dev ki koi bat nahi . aap nahi janti Dev ne Geet ke saath kya kia .
Maan hats off you Sirf Geet ke liye aap Dev ko itna nafrat karte ho . Issiliye Dev Geet ke saath dhoka kia .Maan aapka prayer Aap ko bhai ki galti ko nahoi maaf karega .  Maan is great . I am so sad for Geet . Geet think Aaaj ke baat ye sach batana mere liye aur vi mushkil ho gaya . Maine kaise bolu jishko aapne itna nafrat kia woh aapki Jaan bachaya .

Dadi ne Maan ke samne Dev ke liye vikh maangi . I am happy that geet ne kuch nahi kaha . Jo bola Dadi ne bola . Maan accept this  sirf Dev ko thik hone tak and said that Dev outhouse se bahar nahi aayega and Geet ke samne to bilkul nahi .

Dadi take hot water for Dev and pa me moch aya and told Geet to take the hot water in outhouse . And maan ke samne pada . KM pe itna saara servent hai Dadi ko sirf Geet mila hot water lene ke liye .

Maan was angry to see and told Geet that tum sab kuch bhool gaya . Tum kaise Dev ke liye kuch kar sakta ho . Geet said Dadima ne bola . I like that Geet ne Dadi ka naam lia . And Geet said sorry to Maan .

Geet was in great dilealma . I think Geet should tell everything to Maan.

Today there is no Arjun and Nitya . I like it .

Anne ka prayer tau Dev ke liye jag utha . Dev ne anne ko promise karaya that Anne will not say blood donate karna wala baat to Maan..

Precap ...I  don't understand . Maan kisse baat kar raha tha . I am scared

Episode was fine

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago