Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
chotu nice creations.
will miss u.cum back soon.
Okay so..

Good news for everyone!
And that is that I am not leaving! :)
I have put my issues aside and have decided to stay.

So this shop is still CLOSED, because I am not taking more requests for now. However, I will be updating later today or tomorrow and all requests will be unveiled. :)

-Chotu

Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
Res for u to unres..πŸ˜‰ WIll be the first one!
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo chotu πŸ€—

me wants the siggy ☺️ and dont leave πŸ˜” pakka promise...
-UPDATE-

So i'm sure you all will be happy to hear that I have completed all of the requests! :) Although will not be opening the shop for a while, will try to squeeze some samples in.

Before I present the requests, let me reinforce the sharing and usage rules on the first page. I know they are boring, but without being aware of them, you can be placed in a mess. Remember to NOT use someone's else's request without a written consent from them that is mailed to me. To know the rules in full detail, please read them! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I have used Imgur for the first time and I think it will work. However, if it does not show up for some reason, please contact me ASAP so I can fix it. This time I dont think you will have to enlarge them so that's good!

Well, starting with Nikki (nikki028)'s siggies - 1 request and 1 birthday gift, but both AB just for her! :)

Acha now Avz has been waiting for her Mayur siggy - hope it lives up to expectations Avz (don't think it will!)

So Divya you wanted somehow arti, srk, kajol, and madhuri na? Well I tried.. that too with your text! Have a look..

Annie! I gave you your siggy but have to show it to everyone now! :)

Now, Aashi! You said to make whatever, so I decided Monaya since you love them. Tell me how you like it!

Since my Badey Sid is back I had to make something for him! He told me to guess and I said "Okay, Sanaya it is!" πŸ˜† Well, I changed it to Gunjan.. tried black and white for the first time. See...

Okay guys, hope you liked everything! It would be nice requesters if you use them, but if you dont thats fine just drop a comment.. a detailed one not just 'thanks' okay? πŸ˜†

And everyone who sees them please comment.

Chotu

Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ressπŸ₯³
glad that u r not leaving πŸ˜ƒ
edited 
yayyyyyy  me firstttttttttt......wowww chotuu u improved alottt from beforeeeeeπŸ‘.....AB sig was mind blowinggggg truely rocking β­οΈ.....mayur ones were FABULOUSπŸ‘.....i loved that kajol srk madhuri and MN one it was GORGEOUSπŸ€ͺ....gunjan one was really beautifulllll 😳  u rock chotu⭐️......keep making more and thnx alot 4 pm πŸ€—
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 13 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
umm
 i am unable to see anything
 i guess its my server again !!!! :(

n mr chottu i am very angry with u
n wait what ?? sid is back??? shit dang where???
You can't see anything?!
Oye everyone else speak up It might be imgur glitch :/
yea he is..u didnt know? will pm u later..
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

pm me soon

n no imgur is fine i use it all time . my server is giving me problems from few days
will have to restart computer i guess
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omgggggggggggggggggggg..............πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ.....chotuuuuuuuuuuu........my bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........loveeeeeeeeeed ur AB siggies for me.....pics...wordings.....evrythin...perfecccccccct............😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u knw me soooooooo well na....thtsy wordings n pics also u hv chosen in such perfect manner.....

thnxx a zillion ton.....n a grand welcome back my bhai...luv u loads.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—