Why did Nivi forgive Viren?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i know many of us are still debating that what viren did is unforgivable..and u didnt expect nivi to forgive him so easily... but i wanted to share my POV here... i know u may not agree to what i am going to say..but unfortunately..it is the truth... and its perfectly fine to not agree with me....

today what ever nivi did... for the first time in her life did she do it as a wife... not as a daughter , not as a DIL. for the first time she stood with viren against her and his family...to support him by making him believe that no matter what you show me, i know the real you. and i am not going to let u push me away so easily.  i am not sure how many of us in this forum are married... but we indians regard marriage as an institution... and will go to what ever extent to make it work... whether it works or not is not the question here... but we will always try before breaking such a pure relationship. had nivi not seen viren's goodness, his capability to shower love ...believe me she would have never forgiven viren for what he did to her.

she has still not forgiven sid for what he did to her...but she has easliy forgiven viren .... why? did she not know that sid is good at heart... she does... but yet she wasnt able to forgive him.... i always wonder why... and the only reason i can think of is... that there is something very strong in marriage...that no matter how mordern we women think we are..we will always try to give it another chance.. does that mean that we are weak? i dont think so... everyone cannot forgive ...and people who are able to do so..are more strong than they are thought to be... when u r in a love relationship... ur expectations are different... and u will never forgive a person who has hurt u... and specially ur family.. sid was not able to stand for her and her family..when she expected the most from him... but from viren..she never expected anything... she came into this marriage without any hopes, without any dreams...and without any expectations. and to her surprise... what ever viren did for her... she started respecting him for deep within...he gave her hope, he made her believe in herself, and most of all he taught her to fall in love again.. so how doesnt he deserve another chance....specially now that she knows that he is not in a normal state of mind.. a marriage symbolizes not just coming together of two individuals, but also the bonding of understanding, commitment, mutual love, oneness and spiritual groW*H. It demands sacrifice, companionship, dedication, and devotion from both the partners. till now viren was doing his part..and now it is her turn.

moreover... i feel a girl can still forget the unjustice that is done on her.... but she can never forgive someone who cannot treat her family well... viren no matter what always stood up for her and her family... while sid has failed to do so a number of times... nivi realises that viren is not what he is trying to show... he is hurt.. and she thinks herself to be one of the reason of how he is today... somewhere she also had a role in it..though not major... but she did unknowingly hurt his feelings.

marriage is a sacred symbol... and whether it is love or arranged... or we are forced into it... it is a bond which cannot be broken so easily.

Sonia
Veryy veryy valid post dear n I already gave u my views . niceee
Nice post Sahuja, I totally agree with you. I am a married woman and yes, its true I would forgive injustice done to me...but not my family. You hurt my family, you have crossed a line and then its another ball game. Thanks for the wonderful post.
Beautiful post Sahuja and I really loved and agree with what you are saying and loved it but still I don't like Viren getting forgiven so easily. I don't know but I still feel his actions are not of innocent child but very dangerous. Anyway sometime I feel it is good they haven't shown him doing all this as I would have hated him more if noticed the smirk when Nivi was suffering in those accidents. I am happy that they showed his concerned face only.
I total agree with you in this that its now Nivi turn to Viren on how much she loves him very much.