Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal's Blind-Man-Act !!!. (Page 2)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post Anu.

Blindness is one of the toughest disabilities to act, so that's risky already. But Mishal's Blind-Man-Act was awesome. He has it him that he took this risk and played it so well.

I ain't seen any guy playing a blind man as well as Mishal did in this track.  Acting was do accurate. It seems he studied this act so well.

He is an excellent actor - his portrayal of a blind is shining example of what good acting is. He got the details of a certain tilt of the head and cast of the eyes that  a blind man possesses right on the mark as he carried out that role. As well he conveyed the frustrated emotions that  a blind man in his position would most likely feel. above all I loved those scenes where he enabled himself to fight his visual disability and prepared to fight with his enemies. such a strategic blind man. I loved those scenes where he was working on his skills to fight . He used all his senses very well and I must say  he is the only actor who really inspired me with his performance. I loved his blind man Act.

We all are blessed to have such a Stupendous Performer in this Industry and that too playing each act with so much command. Loved it Clap

Oh forgot to rate him 10/10Clap

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 25 February 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamvahgarCrystal29shish15ltl_fanPooja_219ivy_11Warda.suhana19--Sia---Huma-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
OK - I will be very objective here :)
Not to take away from his performance, he has been very effective and convincing no doubt, but...
I give him an 8 - for the reasons below:
There is a performance to me that totally stood out as a blind man and that is Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman, now if that is my 10 - then Mr. Raheja is at an 8, since that is a very tall and difficult pedestal to climb. I have no doubts that he will get there, but he has some more honing to do for that :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vahgarCrystal29shish15mussy.jamshed--Sia--

kereisha33 Senior Member
kereisha33
kereisha33

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
i just love the way he act.he is a brilliant  actor.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29shish15suhana19--Sia---Huma-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I need not say it Anu ....Mishal is a great actor who potrays his emotions n expressions amazingly well....he is a complete actor.....With his mere presence in a scene he truely enlightens the whole scene.....Well be it action romance....emotional scenes he is got it all man..Truely outstanding....he manages to amaze me everytime I see him in a scene.....He is brilliant with his job.....n I totally agree anu he has done total  justice to his blind man's act ....Hats off to him....I will give him 11 out of 10 for his actClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalvahgarCrystal29shish15Pooja_219ltl_fanmozart66mussy.jamshedsuhana19--Sia---Huma-

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Definitely Mishal deserves 10 on 10 for this act....he has given his 100% to this charcter...truly a show stopper...specially whenever i see the contrast b/w Mishal and Dutta as an individual always leaves me in an aweee ...how is this man doing it.....
dutta is one character that im going to cherish forever only bcoz  Mishal has truly given life to this character...bless him :-)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29shish15mozart66mussy.jamshedPooja_219suhana19-Huma-

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Much needed post Anu,glad you came up with it. All this while I've been wondering how strenous it must have been for Mishal to portray a blind man day after day  after day on the sets. I mean if you are shooting for a movie you do get a break but the Televison industry does not allow such luxury. Inspite of this he has been giving a par excellence performance in every shot and raises the bar each time.ClapClap I must add, Mahi's performance has been superb too.

-Ships

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29ltl_fanmozart66mussy.jamshedsuhana19-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Anu, many actors/actresses have tried acting blind on TV but no one has done a better job than Mishal...
Take Sanchi of Uttaran who is pretending to be blind, for example...she cant even act well at pretending to be blind and here Mishal is giving an awesome performance as a blind man..Mishal can give her a lesson or two about acting blind..LOL
Emoting through your eyes is an important part of acting, many actors cant seem to handle that aspect of playing blind, but not Mishal...no matter what emotion he is displaying as a blind man, he does it flawlessly..We are very lucky to have him in LTL...
I believe in awarding bonus marks when the work exceeds your expectations, so i am giving Mishal 100/10..Smile

Edited by -Huma- - 25 February 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamshipsvahgarCrystal29ltl_fanmozart66mussy.jamshedPooja_219suhana19--Sia--

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu Hug
Wonderful post Anu Thumbs UpClap
Now where do i began what is Mishal ....He just  takes our breath away ,,,,with his extraordinary and excellent performance ....He is a Star.....
what ever we say in his praise is very less ....No words ....He is just a amazing and fab actor ...One of the best and bestest in industry .....He has outdone himself........I have never ever seen  a blind act performed by any one to the perfection Thumbs UpClap.Brillantly done ...He rocks in everything he does .....Mishal rocks LTL ....Without him there is nothing ...Wink....
We are lucky to have him in LTL ......
Any Number is less for him .....But i would rate 10/10

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamshipsvahgarCrystal29mozart66mussy.jamshed--Sia--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index