Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
but later than usual plse forgive  as  a bit busy with kids Big smile

Part one
At MM Gopi walking towards bedroom, chininya chininya  chin you can hear a anklets bracelets as she is walking, she see Aham working on the bed, she closes the doors, Aham looks up, Gopi opens the closet n gets her green sari, She asks Aham if he would like anything, Aham doesnt answer,   she goes to bathroom to get change, she  comes out n puts her  blanket on the bed  n lies down, she is restless n her bracelets are making some music there  for Aham to hear, Aham shouts as usual can you stop that kun kun, you are disturbing my work, Gopi replies sorry plse forgive. Aham shakes his head  Gopi then covers the blanket over her head Aham sees this n stares, feeling guilty he puts away his laptop n closes the light, Gopi uncovers her head, she asks aham have you finished your work, Aham shouts whats it to you, you want to sleep so go to sleepAngry .  At nani rooms   the doors open wide n in walks Rathi rani of mmWink she sees nani sleeping n her hands on the chest, Rani rathi mumbles i wonder what is in the chest, even at night time  she has her hands on there(sorry dont understand) then she says leave it, what mummy told me to do i will do  she goes searching  n heads towards side table she sees nanis false teeth n picks them up squimish.  she walks out n goes towards the store room,  she goes inside n  opens the cloth with nanis teeth n says  oh god  plse bhagwan  that never in my lifetime i should have to wear these referring false teeth.  then in self convo she says what did kargri say dont accuse our rashi bahu, our rashi bahu cannot steal n she laughs n puts the teeth under some steel glasses n walks out.

Part two
At cm sunrising urmilla dressed in pink walks out n is shocked seeing kinjal sitting there drinking juice, two faced urmilla  says why did you get up n you came to the bathroom n bathe and i didnt even see.  kinjal replies you were in deep sleep n you were snoring, urmilla shocked  no no i dont snore, dhawal walks in n replies fay those who snore all say the same thing they dont even know that they are doing it, but anyway i have seen you snore, urmillas face like someone smacked it.  Dhawal looks towards kinjal shall we go kinjal ji,  she nods her head, urmilla says  one minute where are you going this early kinjal replies i need to get to the palor so i can have a head to toe treatment urmila shocked  shes says to them but in rajpal district there is no decent palor, listen going to one of these palours these they might just use cheap  creams n ruin ur skin, listen stop i will haldi n milk and it will be better than the aruna facial, kinjal corrects her aroma facial, yes yes that one urmilla replies, kinjals says anyway i am allergic to haldi, urmilla shocked, dhawal butts in kinjal what ever fay is saying its true skin looks better just look at mine n fayes, yes faye. urmilla agrees.  Kinjal replies i have just told you i am allegic to haldi, urmilla says  shoot the haldi (more like shoot you)LOL.  i will go round n find  some good treatments, listen beta i am only stopping you because i dont want anything to go wrong with your beautiful face,  kinjals replies thank you aunty you have told me that there is no decent palor around here, urmilla agrees, then kinjal turns to dhawal you have heard it that your faye is saying no decent palor, so dhawal ji you will take me to the palor where i have alway s gone.  Urmillas face drops n she says isnt it the same palor that the towns rich n famous go to.  urmilla mouth wide open, yes that one kinjal replies  she turns to dhawal shall we go leaving urmilla n her teeth in shock urmilla puts her hands over her head.
At mm nani opens her case for her teeth n is shocked that she cannot see them so she starts to look for her teeth , she starts its jibberish but she is saying i left them there, she starts to search room n shouts koli koli,  at the mandir the whole modi parivar is waiting n kokila says why hasnt ma come yet rathi smirking, i shall look for her, nani shouting koli koli, where is koli, she puts her hand on her mouth, kokila says whats wrong, jigar asks nani whats happened to your mouth, nani starts her jibbereish talk  Gopi then translate that you cannot find your teeth, mmm nani replies, rashi looking smug, hetal shocked, kokila says but ma you left your teeth nani again in jiberish, kokila n nani frustrated kokila says i dont understand what you are saying Gopi replies beside the  side table n you have looked all over the room n you cant find them  nani mm.  Rashi says nani ji maybe you have left your teeth somewhere n you have forgotton, i will have a look nani looks n  grabs rashi hand angrily .  kokila says to Gopi  you take ma to her bedroom  nani shouting jibberish, kokila says  i dont understand what you are saying nani looks angirly at her, kokila looks at Gopi who has her head down, Gopi vahu do you understand , Gopi nods her head  maji  naniji is saying  i dont understand what she said,  kokila says ma said something else, tell me gopi vahu, gopi says that nani said even my daughter dont understand me LOL rathi smug, kokila says what are you saying dont get frustrated, Gopi vahu take ma to her room all the family will look for her teeth, let me just do the pooja, gopis says to nani come nani ji, shes shouting in jibberish, kokila says dont know where ma could have left her teeth, rathi smiling

3 n 4 later
Part 3

Dhawal n kinjal arrive at the palor in a Tuk tuk (sorry only know thai name), Kinjal says this is a ladies only palor  no men allowed, dhawal is looking in, kinjal comes up to reception n says to the girl i want to do pedicure, manicure n facial i have made a  appointment under kinjal Modi( girl wait till ur mother finds out ) the girl ask is ur appointment booked, kinjal replies yes.  Whilst kinjal is having a pedicure a friend of hers walks in n see kinjal she goes n hugs her n says kinjal you got married,  kinjal says yes Reema it happened , so quickly,  Reema says she is engaged from a guy from australia he is very busy listen i have to speak to you tell you what you n your husband come for tea with me n my fiance vikram, kinal replies  my husband is out of india, just then husband dhawal walks in LOL kinjals lies n says he has a big business like hotels, real estate etc, so he has one foot in india an another in a different country, Reema  say you still live in Rajkot, kinjal replies his parents live here n when he gets citzenship then we will leave . Kinjal sees dhawal n is shocked, reema  says no honey moon, kinjal rudely asks what do you want, Dhwal says kinjal ji your phone was ringing (isnt that the same phone that aham broke )  Dhawal says i will meet you downstairs, she nods.  Reemas asks who was that, kinjal rudelys says driver, dhawal hears n looks upsetCry.

part 4

Gopi n nani in bedroom nani sits down, Gopi says you sit n i will look nani starts jibberish,  gopi says i will look in your bathroom, nani looks miffed, Hetal looks in kitchen its not there now lets check kitchen, kokila say we have looked everywhere then she calls marni loi panini. duffer, look there, hetal calls out kokila anything she tells her no. Gopi comes out the bathroom n says nani ji  not there so nani miffed i told you.  Rashi goes into store room n gets teeth then she comes to door n see kokila  outside she goes back inside n tries to hide them in cupboard but in a panic she hits a bottle of ink
n the teeth fall  in the ink rathi say oh what am i going to do the teeth have turned blue.  kokila says its not here let me check the store room, Rathi is cleaning the ink kokila walks in Rashi hides.  Gopi looking in nanis room n says nani ji cant find them, nani looking worried gopi says if you say i will get you juice, nani says no i dont want juice n jibberish again tells gopi to leave.
Back in the store room  Rashi  is crouching down so Kokila wont see her she slowly edges her way towards the door whilst kokila is on the other side of the sacks. Rashi runs out, kokila sees something in the corner of her eye  n looks towards the door.

precap
kokila goes n sees cloth  the ink on the floor, then she sees the footprints n the tiles she is suspecting already LOL

Mondays episode Detective kokila on the case of the missing teeth, will she find the culprit?
Aham will ask Gopi how come she understood Nani while all  of them are baffled...
Dhawal will ask for his dowry a car  as he has been promoted to driver
urmilla  will ask rashi for nanis teeth to  replace hers
Rashi needs a manicure as the ink has ruined her nails
jigar n hetal will be less constipated
Good night God bless have a fun weekend

Edited by fanbidaai - 26 February 2011 at 4:25am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeushakiran patelzombieb1ndumiratoonaangel_subchinookredkrishyghappy newsdambisniki_pngujaratigirlpragyakumardeenapprince2048mahzayseema92zohrabanushiny3mega2046rsingingbccl***Anu***dent4uladdoo~~~Sweta~~~dirk41A HUGE FANFelsbar20zanabegnanda_gopargattuNandita5-SuMee-lailapnjmaaneet93sinipillaishmuupie_mehak_Spotmadhu_sridharteri_susanpoo_supiPoriSunriseGreensimran15evadShell16saomomNiceupnivedithaSofnapyar-ishk.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "call police missing Teeth 25th feb written update" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
it's OK Suk...family comes first........Thanx for the update.

Edited by simran15 - 26 February 2011 at 2:52am

Pori

IF-Dazzler

Pori

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
dun worry hun.. take your time and have fun
thank you for letting us know though

Rabziie

Rabziie

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update i am new in the forum and enjoyed reading it

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you suk Star Smile

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suk.

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU DEAR FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO DO UPDATES . WILL BE WAITING FOR 3 & 4 WHENEVER YOU GET TIME.NO WORRIES

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your patience  enjoy  n my apologies on fridays i will be doing the written updatesHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top