.SilentPrincess

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Reserved....

Edited by princez_94 - 26 February 2011 at 5:37am
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Sometimes in life u meet people that become more than just a cordial relation.  Two strangers meeting can only end up being friends - but in life Allah gives u people whom u can call more than friends - a friend, a guide, a philosopher - that is what u are for me Princess..Smile

Normally relations start with interactions, but in our case, interactions started after the relation, remember we came to know each other, just by commenting on each other's FFs, i so wanted to call u princess, and so i did, and then u gave me a beautiful name of Cinderella - u know princess, never in my life have i been addressed with such a beautiful name. It really makes me feel very loved and special - so THANK YOU! Smile

It would be wrong to say that i learnt from you, i would rather say u have been my inspiration - a strong headed, intelligent, and brave girl.A girl who can make people admire her innocence and her stable-mind. I swear i am not flattering but u are one of the few people i met in my life, whom i so want to hug! Hug

The best thing i like about you is ur strong character. You are so dignified and mature - i really want to become like you. You have nothing OOT, so calm and serene. A true lady! Day Dreaming

Princess the loss u suffer in ur life , ok i guess i should not have mentioned, but i want to, so i will. Princess that place can never be fulfilled, but as i said u the other day, ali bhai InshAllah will make the emptiness less. You have been showering so much love on ur sisters, pampering them like ur own children and in return of course u get the same amount of love, but now its ur turn to be pampered and now ur tantrums will be fulfilled by ali bhai inshAllah! Embarrassed

I wish u a dream life princess..and if u get access to internet in these months then plz do PM me about how are u, i am also sending u my e-mail id on ur PM, if not on forum then u can mail me. But plz don't forget me. I love u princess! God Bless...come back soon as Mrs Ambreen Ali..InshAllah

.just remember princess.. there is ur Cinderella praying for u, whenever i pray, during rains, after the azaan finishes,, in every nammaz, whenever i look up to the sky to ask something from Allah..u are always there..

Allah Hafiz princess..Hug..i will miss you..

Edited by -Mehak - 26 February 2011 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12-.Perk.--ISakuraS--RegalVintage-

sajanlover Senior Member
sajanlover
sajanlover

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
all the very best for ur future.......................but why r u leaving this forum???????????
kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
sajjal
i have loved ur all stories and vms
truly pray and wish u all the best for ur future
take care .

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i dont know you personaly but ur post made me so emotional.m new here but i love this forum very much,i know its really difficult to say good by.plz do come here if u get timeSmileSmile
Smile
-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
sajjal di.....Hug
i hav known u as a wonderful writer n a great vm maker since months n recently we started chattin n talkin! n ur really very sweet n nice....a full mnian...n a very realistic personEmbarrassed
it was really great to meet interact wid a person like u..!
hope u hav a great n blissful life ahead..!n u get every happiness in d wrld..! i hav always admired ur topics.os.ffz.vmz....n ur an amazing person too!!
all d veryyyy best di..!! n its really tough to say goodbye..!
plz b bck soon after june..!!
tc di.....njoy d most wonderful phase of ur life.....
all d bestEmbarrassedHugEmbarrassed
keep smiling alwayzzzz............................!!n will miss u....!Embarrassed

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 26 February 2011 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ISakuraS-

dhano_Tejank Senior Member
dhano_Tejank
dhano_Tejank

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
all d best.........:D

Go to top