Edited by krithikas - 25 February 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
yes apoorva as anmol we cant forget him..Smile

now its only wait ..he is in the show or not only IF can confirm it now..

all the casts are in the popular list only remaining rohan..

lots of suspense and its really killing the wait..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01krithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I am just waiting for the real Rohan to come,if it is Apu then I'll start watching the show only for Apu.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

For me,if Dev and Radhika is there ,why Apu have to act in thisConfused.Frankly he is not the lead na.Ouch
Krithika sometimes show need parallel leads to get some anges therefor ehe is playing it
I see it that way
and parallel leads have a god scope since see this personis suppose to be the groom for Radhka
to have a story unfold it is required and maybe Rohan may fall in love with Radhika, but she is destined to be with Dev so maybe he would help in getting them together
I would love to have him get his share of happiness
It may start like the movie pardes where he was rajeev , since the Zee UK website says that Dev goes to see the girl for Rohan and inturn they start connecting Zee Website says that Rohan would be the choose groom for Radhika and when she is about to marry she realizes she has  conection with Dev
Radhikas character sketch says that she is married to Rohan while when she sees Dev for teh first time she knows she has a spritual connection with Dev.
Here I feel that it might be like Hum dil de chukey sanam I feel Rohan wil realize that she loves Dev and unite them !

So there are 3 parallel stories bottled down to one which will happens when the leap kicks in !

So IF Apurva is playing Rohan he wil be till the end of the show I am having that thought
Since if finaly Dev and Radhika have to unite  there are mediums for that and Krishan Khanya is one maybe Rohan is another one !

I feel Rohan is a positive  person who is just happy wit life and would disrespect anyone !

krithikassaveeta24

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
kritika parellel lead is very imp for show warna what fun for dev radhika...but mera apu should  get happiness

krithikassaveeta24

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

Nice analysis Sia.
Yes Virat shown strong for now, because he is BB's son. but I think since Rohan is considered as RP (by all), i think Rohan's charactor is going to be stronger ( I mean in relation to other charactors and interaction with them) as they get old. Rohan will  be a passing the buck person and have that gray nature.

Virat should be just negative as they shown, but with Rohan,   pampering  and  manupulating by BB and then controlling byhis own mom (this won't happen with Virat, because Virat directly comes under BB and only her) . So i think  Rohan has more potential to get things on his own way. he esily said  'Dev heina.' and BB agree with it, and his own mom try to guide him in right path.

so he  will remain  grey and will be playing aorund  with all the family members whereas virat will be with his own thinking process and under his mom's words.

may be you are right, but i think rohan has potential too in terms of acting. They need somebody eligible to that weightage on shoulder, to show good one time and negative or favoring situations to ones own gain other side. a quick responder, if theymold Rohan's charactor well. We know how well our AVi can perform, so this charactor should make Dev to work for him, along with convincing others that things are control.

I have seen apurva in Pardes, he did ok. shandanu will be great as virat, but he also won't suit Rohan. Rohan should lovable too and irritating at the same time.

so let see, on march 3rd... more waiting...LOL]

Completely  agree with you Devika....  Even I have seen apurva in pardes he was ok in that...shandanu or apurva one of them will be apt for the  role of Virat  because  Virat  is  eldest granson of the family   so he needs that matured look....

Devika.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
if age was criteria na then amir wouldn't have suited 3 idiots

apu can even convince people as younger brother of dev and he is 100 times better than he was in pardes ,his character as armaan was nominated for jodi of decade,his show also won show of decade award,apu as dev in kajjal was brilliant , as anmol he was stunner and surprised his critics so he can outperform any one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_skrithikassaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

kritika parellel lead is very imp for show warna what fun for dev radhika...but mera apu should  get happiness
I am sure his character will have weightage  otherwise he would'nt have accepted...
Also his style latest I have seen seems quite good and apt for the role of Rohan IF he is playing !!
So I am game for it !!

He can do a lot of work around if he is Rohan and yes twists are needed in a story line and CB2 will have a good  angle if Apu is Rohan !

saveeta24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index