Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Confusion! Rohan???

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

I am sure many of you have seen the latest Promo by Heena wherein we see Padma coming with tray and asking a guy to go and get the Puja ki thali. She addresses the guy as Rohan! And the guy is not Apurva Agnihotri.....but the man who was reported to play Virat (correct me if i am wrong!) 

Now who actually is playing Rohan? 

Another interesting thing is that Rohan is sitting with Maheshwari and is least interested in going to the Puja as his mother wants!! As per articles posted, once Maheshwari gets to know about Rohan being selected as the RP, she will try to be loving towards him so that she could get a hand on the RP's Money! So I believe BB (Badi Bahu) shall Brainwash the guy and make him irresponsible! Well, from the look the guy gave to his mother it seems like BB has succeeded! 

Another thing.......Do you all think Apurva Agnihotri is suitable to play the role of Rohan?? 

What I am trying to say is that........is Apurva necessary? Apurva Agnihotri is a very talented actor and the role of Rohan doesnt need that. Yes, the character of Virat might suit him more..... because he is strong and determined (even if it is negative)! However, Rohan is someone who does what others say.......doesnt have a own opinion. In short I feel he is a weak character. But the Kid Rohan hasnt been shown much unlike, Dev or Virat, for us to judge the character. Going by what they have shown, i am presuming that he is a weak character.....something like Arjun in CB1......just interested in whiling his time away and not doing anything serious! Negative role main bhi to log Serious Planning karte hain! So thats also strong! Plus Apurva Agnihotri cant play younger brother to Saurabh.......Apurva looks a little mature than Saurabh. 

SO I guess Saurabh has been choosen to play Rohan........then is Apurva playing Virat? ConfusedBecause he can act well.......plus in a negative role, Apurva can bring out more shades......and its a strong character too. 

Edited by sia_lovely - 25 February 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

imissourisonia122DAIRY25PutijaChalhovsami01dany89anusha34v3gradev09OLGNESpoo_sradev_fanbillo77..yajnaseni..Devika.viprakshisush_avinaasdpsanmolFallen Angelnycsweetieashna26anu17shanti05fatssrilanka

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Well Accroding to my knowledge Apurva can seep in any role beautifully !!

So given a challenge to play Rohan whatever the character sketch is drafted for thst role I am sure Apurva if he is entitled to play Rohan will give 100%
Lets see if he is Rohan! I go by the Zee Website news and if its true I am sure he would'nt disspoint the viewers !

The guy they showed in the promo seems more like viraat shrewd and was prompt in answering back in a sarcastic way ..
We haven't heard Rohan speak much in his childhood also so i am assuming that this guy was more of a flavor of viraat !

If Apurva is also playing a grey character it will be good , but i am hoping he would playing somthing similar in the lines of what he played as Armaan Suri in JJKN or as Anmol in Bidaaii maybe a blend of both !

When Amir Khan can become a young college going guy in 3 idiots I am sure Apurva can be shown younger to Saurav !!

Its all to do with how you can portray yourself

I have seen him as Anmol in Bidaaii and he was suppose to be younger than Angad who played the role of Alkeh so wonders can happen if he is playing as Rohan and looks can be changed accordingly !

Edited by shanti05 - 25 February 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

EternalLovesaveeta24v3gradev09viprakshipoo_sasdpsanmolanu17fatssrilanka

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Isn't Saurav Chakrabarti playing Viraat? Than who is playing Rohan? --- confused...

Edited by v3gradev09 - 25 February 2011 at 1:13pm
sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hm all i can say to u is thank you for accepting apu's immense talent as actor be it jolly armaan of jassi or determined lover  dev of kajjal or sweet yet very strong anmol ..apu is apu ..its hard to beat such actor.
if rohan's role is what ur describing then i guess guy sitting next to maheshwari did not look like a haathon pe nachne wala insaan,he was more like haathon pe nachwane wala insaan...
also i doubt apu wil agree to play virat as its negative,unles he decided to give DJs a favour for giving him armaan's role in jassi...
i feel promo was misleading and it was virat not rohan...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24radev_fanasdpsanmolshanti05

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Sammy, I think Apu thanked Td enough by doing Shekhar , now he need not do Viraat when he might have another chance to do another sequel.

Sia, thanks for acknowledging Apurva as a talented actor and yes he can play a strong negative role  but why should he when he can play a strong positive lead protogonist role like Anmol.

Edited by rekha03 - 25 February 2011 at 1:32pm

sami01saveeta24poo_sshanti05

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
so so true rekha i simply don't want apu negative i Will be heart broken,specially after anmol,he can do sequel of bidaai which ended  with his track making show having 6.something TAM ,it is utter confusion but one thing is clear to me ke guy in promo looks like virat to me not rohan..rohan jaane kaun hai aur kyun itna chupa rahe hain usko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Rohan is undercover !! He will be given a specail promo to come out of hibernationLOL

I think they will first have the viwers  get attracted to Dev and radhika's interaction and then have Rohan come into the limelight !!

saveeta24radev_fananu17krithikas

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
hehe shanti ..sachi if its inddeep apu he will be cute kabab mein hadi for dev and radhikaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index