India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Each and every actor did justice to the character

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hats off to all the actors of CCBM... They did full justice to their characters.

Keshav, NT dadi were brilliant today. Kehav portrayed the role of a defeated father so well, it brought tears to my eyes. I am a daughter myself and I was missing my dad so much...
And NT dadi is a role model - I wish all get grandparents like her. She has really instilled good values in Nivi and Yash and her teachings has really made Nivi a strong person.
Today even Yashodhra dadi was so good. She felt Nivi's pain and was so happy and proud of Nivi for having her as her bahu. She did not speak anything but her simple gesture of holding NT dadi's hands spoke everything. Sid was good for scolding Viren again and to tell him that he cannot do whatever he wants. He cannot play with lives. I really wish this all was done when Viren was growing up. Viren is missing this ahesaas of apnapan in his life.
Even Chanchal acted the way she is supposed to. She was happy that she got a chance to throw Nivi again from Viren's life. WOW, what a mother - she says she cannot see her son in this condition and understands him ..sorry CC you do not else you would have seen tears of pain and sadness and guilt in Viren's eyes.. Can you not see he is feeling ashamed for putting Nivi through all this crap. Could you not see his shocked and hurt face when you said "Nivedita tumhare layak nahin hai."
Today's epsiode was so good - after a long time (more than a week) we got to see such intense episode...
Please post your comments about actors and restrain from bashing any individual actor or character...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786lakshmi.sreeNivRen_Luvu4evesneha2009e3pwincesssahujamittusinghAnuNRani2011savera2007lamsvids08FaizuuNivRentamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010-Atiya-wadi..dollAnisha_91SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97_Namita_NiViren-Rajmoniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u Anju. I had tears in my eyes when KS said all those words. Yaar NT Daadi no words for her. The way they have portrayed her character is simply just amazing and kudoos to Sarita jee no one could have played it better. And yes everybody was just mindblowing today.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNsahujavids08Scintillatinganjubalawadi..dollDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen, I just watched the episode..and simply mindblowing.. Want to write so much about it, will have to do it from home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Anju, I totally agree with your post. After a very very long time we got to see an amazingly beautiful episode. Today's episode reminded me why I fell in love with this show, with each and every one of it's characters. It reminded me about why I have loved, admired and adored Nivedita from day one. She was phenomenal today. I want to take a moment and compliment & congratulate Neha Sargam, for doing an absolutely marvelous job of portraying Nivedita's character. Clap 

And, what do I say about NT dadi. No words can do enough justice of praising her. True, Anju, everyone should have a grandmother like her in their lives. A truly remarkable and inspirational personality!! Love her to the core, absolutely do. It is always a pleasure to see her scenes and her brilliant dialogue delivery, with today being no exception.

Edited by Excruciating - 25 February 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011vids08zarmeenowadi..dollanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Zarmeen, I just watched the episode..and simply mindblowing.. Want to write so much about it, will have to do it from home.
Anju and I'm feeling opposite that it was such a mindblowing episode that I have no words. It was just wow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Anju I agree with you 100%. Today's episode was fabulous and everyone was great today. First time since I started watching CCBM (I am watching from 1st episode), today I loved KS, the way he stood up for his daughter and showed how much he loves her and he will be always there for her was brilliant. NT dadi was as usual fantastic. She is the only ideal character in CCBM. And today Sid opened his mouth at right time. About CC, she also acted as expected, but loved Viren's expression when CC was bad mouthing Nivi. And above all Nivi was brilliant today, totally loved her in first and last scene and felt so sad for her. It was really painful to watch her heart breaking for second time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with u anju. All the actors have done beautiful job. Especially NT dadi, Keshav & NiviClapClap
After a week long of trauma today's episode was just wonderful. I can't believe how much hyper we get with just one good episode Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Anju I agree with you 100%. Today's episode was fabulous and everyone was great today. First time since I started watching CCBM (I am watching from 1st episode), today I loved KS, the way he stood up for his daughter and showed how much he loves her and he will be always there for her was brilliant. NT dadi was as usual fantastic. She is the only ideal character in CCBM. And today Sid opened his mouth at right time. About CC, she also acted as expected, but loved Viren's expression when CC was bad mouthing Nivi. And above all Nivi was brilliant today, totally loved her in first and last scene and felt so sad for her. It was really painful to watch her heart breaking for second time.

Ketty, I loved what you wrote - the one in bold.... watching from 1st episode... LOL
Yes, even I am watching this show from 1st episode and I have changed my views as the story has progressed - change is the spice of life...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index