India-Forums

Carlin is graceful& Falon vulgar. (Page 11)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Let's see how the voting pattern is gonna be... Usually Indian family audience do not like to vote for sensual contestants.. Dance is a factor as well as presentation for many voters..

Indian audience do not like to vote for sensual contestants? ummmmm how do you explain Salman winning DID 1? the guy danced with his shirt off in every episode pretty much.....how do you explain Shakti winning DID 2? she isn't sensual? Tongue If Indian audience don't like to vote for sensual contestants then Vrushali would have won DID 1, and Amrita would have won DID 2......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 01 March 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Chits1

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Ankit Shakti is a very sensual dancer but with grace..Salman took his shirt off but he still is very controlled and graceful dancer compared to Falon and Amith they both are hard core and aggressive dancers..I never feel grace in their dance..I think they feel they are emoting better by merely showing agression but that is not the case..

Although I agree taking shirt off gets him more votes even today in JDJ Embarrassed

I would not compare Shakti to Falon...Falon may be a good dancer but she does not please my eyes at all...I get turned off by her strong aggressive dancing which lacks grace totally...

No offense meant Falon fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheri-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Ankit Shakti is a very sensual dancer but with grace..Salman took his shirt off but he still is very controlled and graceful dancer compared to Falon and Amith they both are hard core and aggressive dancers..I never feel grace in their dance..I think they feel they are emoting better by merely showing agression but that is not the case..

Although I agree taking shirt off gets him more votes even today in JDJ Embarrassed

I would not compare Shakti to Falon...Falon may be a good dancer but she does not please my eyes at all...I get turned off by her strong aggressive dancing which lacks grace totally...

I was trying to get my point across.. Couldn't do it.. 
But you did it! 
Thanks Varsha di Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Tongue so being vulgar is fine as long as the dancer is graceful? there were many dancers in DID 1 who were quite graceful without having to take their shirts off..........same for DID 2, there were many other female contestants who weren't overtly sensual and yet graceful, some names that come to mind include Kruti, Vandana, and Amrita........Tongue the fact still remains that dancers who are sensual will do better in public voting over dancers who aren't sensual,..........Smile

Prud123

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue so being vulgar is fine as long as the dancer is graceful? there were many dancers in DID 1 who were quite graceful without having to take their shirts off..........same for DID 2, there were many other female contestants who weren't overtly sensual and yet graceful, some names that come to mind include Kruti, Vandana, and Amrita........Tongue the fact still remains that dancers who are sensual will do better in public voting over dancers who aren't sensual,..........Smile
I never said anyone looked Vulgar..Pls read my first post to this topic..Never claimed being vulgar was OK too...Finding something or someone Vulgar is very subjective...Individual opinions..All the girls you mentioned abv inlcuding Shakti,  Binny, Kruthi, Vandu and Amrita were more graceful than Falon...I remember few on this forum did not like Amrita for her Yeyeyeyeyeyye loud mouth but when it came to dancing she was superb and I always supported her...

I can't recall one contestant in Geeta's grp whether it was DID 1 or 2 but she never impressed me for the same reasons as Falon..Can't remember her name..Embarrassed

-Aaliyah-

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

I never said anyone looked Vulgar..Pls read my first post to this topic..Never claimed being vulgar was OK too...Finding something or someone Vulgar is very subjective...Individual opinions..All the girls you mentioned abv inlcuding Shakti,  Binny, Kruthi, Vandu and Amrita were more graceful than Falon...I remember few on this forum did not like Amrita for her Yeyeyeyeyeyye loud mouth but when it came to dancing she was superb and I always supported her...

I can't recall one contestant in Geeta's grp whether it was DID 1 or 2 but she never impressed me for the same reasons as Falon..Can't remember her name..Embarrassed

Tongue you don't think Khusboo's dance with salman in the infamous bikini wasn't vulgar? and yet who wound up winnning the show? you had a guy without his shirt on dancing with a girl in a bikini top......can it get more vulgar on Indian television? Smile and yet that's okay because they were "graceful".........why such high standards for DID Doubles and not for DID 1 and DID 2? Tongue

Prud123

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akanna

Let's see how the voting pattern is gonna be... Usually Indian family audience do not like to vote for sensual contestants.. Dance is a factor as well as presentation for many voters..
Indian audience do not like to vote for sensual contestants? ummmmm how do you explain Salman winning DID 1? the guy danced with his shirt off in every episode pretty much.....how do you explain Shakti winning DID 2? she isn't sensual? Tongue If Indian audience don't like to vote for sensual contestants then Vrushali would have won DID 1, and Amrita would have won DID 2......Tongue

How's a guy taking his shirt off being sensual?? In that case, Sallu should be considered as a sensual actor!!! LOL.. The kind of dances that Katrina, Mallika, and all do in Bollywood movies are considered sensual.. Madhuri's dances were not considered at that level, because she had so much grace, so did Sridevi and all.. Check out the meaning first!

Shakti wasnt a sensual dancer! She carried herself with grace and dignity in all her dances.. She never made a sensual move or an expression in her dance.. If she is considered sensual, then all female dancers who participate in solo and duet dances should be considered as sensual dancers!! Then every single female dancer on DID, including DID-LM would go to the same category!! Yes, Vrushali should have won DID1 or at least in the finale, we had that discussion at the time! Amrita should have been in the finale for DID2, I agree!!
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Di, I think you mean Teena in Geeta's team... Yes, I was going to say the same in this thread and forgot.. Falon reminds me so much of Teena.. They kinda have similar face structure too, and their moves and expressions are very similar to each other...

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index