Fan Fictions

MAANEET SS: THIS IS NOT THE END THREAD 1 - Page 37

mons_mb thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Hey my Lovely Lovely Readers going to update in few mins to end all ur curiosities. get ready wid ur Sweet Sweet Comments nd Jutis nd Chappals too if u want.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nd Gabbar (mons_bhatia) i had written dis update overnite just because of ur threat so better be d first one to commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

aree basanti you are here  
me here tooo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
bring it on πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mons_mb thumbnail
come on basanti πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
where are you ??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
you said you are giving final πŸ₯±πŸ₯± touches πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
hurry upo basanti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
warna gabbar ko gussa aa jayega😈😈
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: mons_bhatia

come on basanti πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

where are you ??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
you said you are giving final πŸ₯±πŸ₯± touches πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
hurry upo basanti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
warna gabbar ko gussa aa jayega😈😈

Arey nahi Gabbar gussa mat karna ek kaam karo tum jab tak Sambha aur Kaalia se baat karo main jab tak colouring karti hoonπŸ˜†
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It has been five years and he has not seen her
It has been five years and he has not heard her voice
It was five years ago when he had broken her heart into pieces
It was five years ago when he had broken her trust
It was five years ago when she had left him

She had always loved him, with her heart and soul
She had full faith in him,
She had full trust in him
She had fully believe in him
But alas, he destroyed it all with his very own hands.

He had always believed that it was attraction and nothing more
He never really cared for her or her feelings
He never realized that he took her for granted
He never realized that she was also a human being
He never realized how much she felt for him
He only knew how to crush her heart into pieces

Today after five years, he has everything with him
Today after five years, he was a successful man
Today after five years, he had the name, fame and money
Today after five years, he was the Best Businessman of the year
But alas, today after five years, he was still alone, without her.

There has not been a single day when he has missed her,
There has not been a single day when he did not feel her presence
There has not been a single day when he has not punished himself
There has not been a single day when he has not waited for her
There has not been a single day when he has not loved her

Today, he waits for her to forgive him
Today, he waits for her to come back and sooth his pain
Today, he waits for her to bring the liveliness back in his life
Today, he waits for her to be his forever.

Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Guys just 5 more mins. nd update is on sorry for delay
Water. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Guys just 5 more mins. nd update is on sorry for delay

No worries...we will wait.πŸ˜›
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Hey my Lovely Readers. thanx a lot for ur overwhelming Response so far. m really very happy dat u guys like my Previous update nd i truly Love ur Opinions nd Coments on dat. frankly speaking i was not sure dat taking a leap of 5 years will be a Gud idea or not as it was d longest Leap i had taken in any of my Ff's but m happy dat u guys appreciated it. thanx a ton Guys for such a support. so without making u all wait any more m going to update d Part 14 of my SS. hope u all will like it too. pls feel free to criticuise if u all dnt like it.

Part 14:

(Poem on Maan's Condition)

It has been five years and he has not seen her
It has been five years and he has not heard her voice
It was five years ago when he had broken her heart into pieces
It was five years ago when he had broken her trust
It was five years ago when she had left him

She had always loved him, with her heart and soul
She had full faith in him,
She had full trust in him
She had fully believe in him
But alas, he destroyed it all with his very own hands.

He had always believed that it was attraction and nothing more
He never really cared for her or her feelings
He never realized that he took her for granted
He never realized that she was also a human being
He never realized how much she felt for him
He only knew how to crush her heart into pieces

Today after five years, he has everything with him
Today after five years, he was a successful man
Today after five years, he had the name, fame and money
Today after five years, he was the Best Businessman of the year
But alas, today after five years, he was still alone, without her.

There has not been a single day when he has not missed her,
There has not been a single day when he did not feel her presence
There has not been a single day when he has not punished himself
There has not been a single day when he has not waited for her
There has not been a single day when he has not loved her

Today, he waits for her to forgive him
Today, he waits for her to come back and sooth his pain
Today, he waits for her to bring the liveliness back in his life
Today, he waits for her to be his forever.

(By Rachna (Water.)thanx a ton SweetyπŸ€—

Every member of d house was very happy today. Geet's Mom, Armaan's parents everyone. It was really a very big day for dem. Armaan was pacing restlessly in d hall waiting for her to Arrive. He has waited for dis day from so many years nd finally dis day has came into his lyf. Finally he's going to get engage to d girl who was a world to him. he himself don't know wen he had fallen in Love wid her. nd finally he saw her coming downstairs. Simple, innocent nd Beautiful. No extra make-up, no artificiality; just her.

D way her Locks touches her cheeks, D way she gets blushed wenever he complimented her, dat red color on her cheeks just make him fall in love wid her again nd again.

Nd finally d moment came wen dey r going to be engaged officially. Armaan's Dad announced guests to settle down as d engagement ceremony is about to begin

Mr. Malik: Ladies nd Gentlemen thanx a Lot for cuming here dis evening. M really glad dat u all had taken tym out from ur busy Schedule to bless my Son nd his Lovable Partner. So as engagement ceremony is about to begin derefore I would like to say to Armaan to bring his partner towards d stage nd make her introduce to all of u

He said nd Looked at Armaan who nodded nd went to receive her. all d lights were off nd spotlight was on Armaan as he started moving towards her nd as soon as he reached to her he extended his hand towards her nd taking d advantage of low lights he goes closer to her nd slowly whispers in d ears of his Love, his lyf SHILPA!!!!!!

Armaan: u r looking very beautiful today just like an Angel. I think I had again fallen in Love wid u would be MRS. SHILPA ARMAAN MALIK

She blushed nd gave her hand to him nd dey walked towards Stage nd d Engagement ceremony happens. Geet was really very happy today. His best friend has got d only Love of his Lyf. Being a charmer it was not easy for Armaan to realize his true Love but as it is a famous saying dat Love will always finds its way.

Armaan nd Shilpa has met each other in Hospital first tym 6 yrs Ago. He has gone dere to admit one of his Staff member nd Shilpa was handling d case. Armaan was totally blown away wen he saw her first tym wid her innocence but was not ready to accept dat it was Love but ya dey become Gud friends after dat. It was Love at First sight for both of dem but even after being friends for 1 years also none of dem was sure whether it was Love or just a liking towards each other. Even a Dumb person can tell after seeing dem dat dey both r in Love. Just den Geet came as a Savior. Wen she first met Shilpa she was sure dat she's d only Girl which is suitable for Armaan nd dats it she started her Match making, as said by Armaan nd make dem realize dat dey both r in Love wid each other nd finally today dey r getting engaged officially.

Geet had tears in her eyes due to happiness wen she has seen dem together. She always had d Dream dat one day she nd Maan also get engaged in front of whole world like dis but nw everything has changed. Just one mistake of Maan nd dere lives changed completely. She quickly wipes her tears making sure dat no one sees dem.

In d mean while Engagement ceremony finishes nd everyone congrats dem for dere Lovely future ahead. Nd everyone was busy enjoying d party. Just den Armaan spoke

Armaan: Thank u so much everyone. But d Party is not over yet. Its d Evening of Double celebration. First is of mine nd Shilpa's Engagement nd second is of d celebration of My Best friend's Day. I m sure u all must know her well nd she didn't need any kind of introduction nw she's d winner of Young Achiever's Award 2 tymes in a row nd very much dedicated towards her work but still I would like to re-introduce her to all of u personally. So Ladies nd Gentlemen pls wish d chief Architect of my Company nd my Very very Best nd close Friend nd not to forget My Kiddo nd Geet Handa for rest of u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Everybody gives a big round of Applause to her nd wished her individually. Just den Shilpa came to her nd whispers

Shilpa: I told u na ki Aaj saari Limelight tumhe hi milegi aur kyun na ho u r really looking breathtaking. If I was a boy den definitely maine tumhe Propose kar diya hota. waise abhi bhi der nahi hui hai. abhi sirf engagemnt hi hui hai i can think about it once,

Geet: Shilpa...

She said nothing but Giggles.

In India:

He has reached to Outhouse sharp at 8 PM just to celebrate his Angel's B'day. Dis was d Day he never forgets since last 5 years. Hw can he forget his Geet's B'day. He remembers hw much Geet was sad nd disappointed wen he has forgot her B'day first tym. Nd derefore he can't manage to do dat again. He goes to his Room nd looked at her Pictures.

Maan: Happy B'day Geet. See I haven't forgotten dis tym also nd on tym. I know u dnt like late comers. Ah! By the way Happy B'day from Yash nd Meera too. Ab wo to yaha nahi aa sakte na as it was our special day. Ok now Guess wat Gift I had brought for u. Cant Guess ok don't worry take ur tym. U had plenty of tym for dat. But before dat Lets cut d cake. Ya I knw nd dnt worry its ur Fav. Butter scotch cake. So wat r we waiting for lets cut d cake nw.

He said nd sets d cake on table nd sets d Candles on it nd lit dem.

Armaan: So guys wat r we waiting for c'mon guys its tym for cake cutting ceremony.

He said nd gestured one of d servant to bring d Cake nd without any further delay brings d cake over dere. Armaan asked Geet nd everyone to gather near d cake. Geet was standing between her Mom nd Misha while Armaan nd Shilpa were next to Misha. Armaan handed over d Knife to her nd she was about to blow d Candle wen Shilpa stops her.

Shilpa: Geet u again forgot na. First make a wish nd den blow d candle.

Geet (Rolling over her eyes): ok.

She said nd closed her eyes

He said nd sets d cake on table nd sets d Candles on it nd lit dem.

Maan: ok so here u go. But First u have to make a wish na. I knw wat wish will u make so I'll make it on ur Behalf.

He said nd closes his eyes

She said nd closed her eyes nd silently makes d wish which she makes every year

Geet: Babaji! Pls Keep Maan happy nd Safe always. Pls Give him d Success in every point of his lyf. Dis is wat I want from u.

She said nd opens her eyes nd found Maan standing in front of her smiling at her gesturing her dat she's looking beautiful. She couldn't believe on her eyes seeing him over dere nd unknowingly smiles brightly just den Shilpa shrugs her Shoulders

Shilpa: Geet kaha kho gayi ho. C'mon cut d cake

She smiles nd again looks at d direction where she saw Maan but he was not dere. She didn't understand where he had gone or was she hallucinating? But y today nd most importantly y him? Her trail of thoughts has broken wen Misha asks her again to cut d cake.

She smiled weakly nd cuts d cake nd gives d first Piece to her Mother, den to Misha nd after dat to Armaan nd Shilpa nd den it goes on wid everyone. Nd wen she saw dat everyone is busy in demselves den she puts a piece of cake to other plate like every year nd no points for Guessing for whom. Yes it was for Maan. She makes sure dat no one notices it but least she knows dat Armaan nd Shilpa has noticed it but dey decided to remain quiet.

He said nd closes his eyes nd makes a Wish on her Behalf

Maan: Babaji! Pls keep me happy, safe nd Sound until she returns because she can't see me in any kind of problem nd nw wish from my side Pls Keep her happy nd smiling always as it was d only thing dat matters me most. Dis is all I want from u.

He said nd opens his eyes nd den cuts d cake

Maan: Happy B'day To u, Happy B'day to u, Happy B'day dear Geet, Happy B'day to u.

After dat he puts d Piece of cake in front of her Photo nd den takes one for himself. Dis was his Lyf from Last 5 years dere's not a single day wen he don't talk to her Photo, not a single B'day of her dat he didn't celebrated. He considers dis day as dere special day nd derefore no matter hw many other important works he had fir dis day but he leaves all of dem just to spend tym wid his Angel. Every year he brought Gift for her nd keeps it in d Cupboard so dat wen she comes back he can gift it to her. No one knows y he's still waiting for her wen everyone has lost all dere hopes even Yash also but he haven't stop waiting for her. he has full trust on dere Love. he was sure dat no matter hw much Geet is angry on him, no matter hw many years she stays away from him but one day dere true Love will definitely get her back to him. nd he was still waiting for dat day wen she comes back to him nd gives him an another chance to Prove his Love to her

Please Come Back To Me

Listen to the sound of wind
Are they call your name ?
And where is the beauty of love ?
For i am only a human
I am so desperate for your love
Please come back to me
And let us be one in the mind of a lover
Where our love will be bound forever
And yet, i am faint with love
I slept but my heart was awake
Like a river that streaming down from mountain
As i seeking for a silence

What should i do to have your love ?

And where must i find someone like you ?
My love is your love
Give me one chance to prove that i love you

(From Maan To Geet)

(Poem Courtesy: Kate (simi91))thanx a ton dearπŸ€—

Dekho chhodke kis raste vo jaate hain

He was sitting on his Rest chair wid her Photo in his hand remembering d Day wen she has walk out from his Lyf.

Saare raste vaapas mere dil ko aate hain

Preyasiii...

He closes his eyes nd puts d Photo close to his heart, rested his head on his Rest chair.  

Music...

Dere she felt an unknown feeling of him remembering her. She looked around her restlessly but couldn't find him anywhere near him. Dere r so many People around her but yet she felt alone in d Crowd. Her world has become still in dese 5 years.

Nahin saamne...

Nahin saamne ye alag baat hai

Nahin saamne ye alag baat hai

Mere paas hai...

Mere paas hai tu mere paas hai

Mere saath hai mere saath hai

Here he was alone in his Room but yet he feels her Presence around him. he knows he can never be Lonely until his Angel is wid him. She may not dere wid him physically but her presence is always around her like she Promised to him. She is always dere to take care of him, to bring smile on his Face wenever he feels Low, to stop him from doing sumthing Wrong. No matter hw much everyone make him understand dat she'll never cum back but he believes dat she'll cum back to him. She can't remain Angry from him for Long. No matter she is far away from him but for him she has never gone away from him, she is always present in his Heart.  

Music...

He looks outside nd its Raining. He remembers hw much she use to Love Rains nd Eventually he also fell in Love wid Rain because she loves it. He Goes outside nd stands dere in Rain wid his Eyes Close remembering dere first Kiss.

Tera naam maine liya hain yahaan

Mujhe yaad tune kiya hai vahaan

Tera naam maine liya hain yahaan

Mujhe yaad tune kiya hai vahaan

"Geet" he whispers slowly wid smile on his face remembering her nd dere Moments in d Rain

"Maan" she instantly said like she heard him calling. She turned around nd Looks for him but he was not dere. She Looked at every Person closely but he was nowhere to seen which makes her more restless.

Bade zor ki aaj barsaat hai

Bade zor ki aaj barsaat hai...

Here he was still standing in d Rain. He extended his hands nd Looks Upwards nd let d Raindrops fall on his face soothing his pain without her.

Every Drop, Every bit of air has brought her more Closer to him as Dese Drops, Dese Winds has sumwhere touched her before touching him. who has brought her fragrance to him which make him feel her Presence

Music...

(Guys dis one is at d high beats of d music)

Geet couldn't able to stay for Long in d Party. It was suffocating her. All d Tym her Mind has only Diverted towards him. An unknown urge of talking to him has started arising in her heart. She quickly leaves d Party nd Ran outside at d Garden to take sum fresh Air nd keeps her Mind away from him but her restlessness was only increasing by every passing second.

(nd dis one is at d slow beats)

Here she came behind him smiling while his Eyes were still closed. She slowly slid her hand around his waist nd hugs him from behind, resting her cheeks on his Back. He don't have to look back to know who it was.

Bichhad ki bhi mujhse juda to nahin

Khafa hai magar bewafa to nahin

He opens his eyes nd puts his Hand on her hand smiling nd turns back to see his Angel who is standing in front of him.

Bichhad ki bhi mujhse juda to nahin

Khafa hai magar bewafa to nahin

She closed her ears wid her palms tightly not wanting to listen her own Heartbeats which were only taking his Name. Drop of tears is falling from her eyes due to dis extreme restlessness. She remembers d tym wen Maan has confessed his true Feelings to her nd she walks out from his lyf

Mere haath mein hi tera haath hai

Mere haath mein hi tera haath hai...

He takes her hand in his hand nd slowly kisses at d back of her Palm.

Maan: thanx for cuming.

He said smiling

Mere paas hai mere paas hai

Mere paas hai mere paas hai

She said nothing but just hugged him tight to which he too responds wid d same passion

Dere few drops of tears were falling from her eyes. But all of a sudden she felt a peace in her heart like he was holding her close to him. She closed her eyes only to find his Face in front of her eyes.

Here he was hugging her tightly nd gets lost in d moment in which she was close to his heart nd not going anywhere far from him

Geet was still standing over dere closing her eyes wen she felt a hand on her shoulders. She knows dis Touch she can never forget dis Touch. She quickly turnd sround nd saw Maan standing over dere in front of her. She felt so happy after seeing him over dere nd smiled. He Cupped her face nd kissed her forehead

Maan: HAPPY B'DAY MY ANGEL

She said nothing but just smiled wid tears in her eyes. He slowly wipes away her tears wid his thumb nd looks into her eyes.

Maan: u were again crying? U knw na dat I cant see u in tears

Geet: Dese tears r given by u only.

Maan (looks downwards): I M SORRY. But I really dnt want to give u tears. I just wanted to give u only happiness but dnt know where I get failed.

Geet: Den y u had said all dat. Ur one mistake, ur one wrong Word nd our Lives has changed forever. U think m happy by staying away from u. U think its easy for me to leave u especially after knowing dat u truly Loves me.

Maan: I knw I made a mistake but wen I wanted to rectify it u walks out from my Lyf. Without even giving me a chance to prove my Love, to improve my mistake. Just by saying dat u cant trust me anymore u walk out from my Lyf.

Geet: So wat else u had expected Maan. Hw can I trust u at dat tym. Just 1 month ago u said dat dere was no Love between us nd den u confess dat u Love me truly, den tell me Maan to which I believe. I wanted to believe Maan but my heart was sumwhere refuse to believe u.

Maan: nd wat about nw? nw do u believe me? M still waiting for u Geet nd will wait till eternity just to see dat glimpse of Love in ur Eyes back. ask ur heart Geet nd Tell me  Do u believe me nw?

Geet couldn't said anything she just closes her eyes nd Maan's Words were echoing in her mind

"nd wat about nw? nw do u believe me?"

"M still waiting for u Geet nd will wait till eternity just to see dat glimpse of Love in ur Eyes back."

She don't know y its getting difficult for her to believe him once again. She was away from him for 5 whole years but yet couldn't able to take her mind away from him for once. Its true dat she left him because she was angry on him, because she wanted to escape from d situation, because she don't wanted to get heart-broken once again. But dis is also true dat in dese 5 years dere was not a single moment wen she haven't thought of him but Everytym her Mind overcomes her heart.

She wanted to find d Answers of Maan's Question but failed Everytym. As wenever she tries to find d Answers she reminds of Dat day wen Maan said dat dere was no Love between dem nd she found it difficult to trust him again.

Her trail of thoughts has been broken wen she felt sumone jerking her shoulders. She opens her eyes nd saw Shilpa standing over dere wid a confused Look. Geet quickly wipes away her tears nd Looks at her.

Shilpa: Geet, wat r u doing over here? Nd u were crying rite?

Geet: No Shilpa m not Crying I guess sumthing has gone in my eyes.

Shilpa: R u sure

Geet: ya.

Shilpa: but wat r u doing outside? Everyone is looking for u inside.

Geet: wo, I was not feeling well inside so just came over here to take sum fresh air.

Shilpa: Geet r u hiding sumthing from me? See u can tell me if u wants to tell me

Geet: No Shilpa its nothing like dat. Chalo lets go inside everyone must be waiting for us inside.

Shilpa: r u sure?

Geet: ya

Shilpa: ok den lets Go.

She said nd dey both headed inside.

Maan was inside his Room nw standing in front of Geet's Photographs wid his Arms Crossed

Maan: So Geet had u guessed ur B'day Gift dis year? Still couldn't. C'mon yar u should have guessed it. Ok fine I'll tell myself.

He said nd takes out a paper from a Drawer nd keeps it in front of her photo

Maan: u knw wats it? Its ur Dream which is soon going to cum true. U always wanted to make An orphanage for poor children where dey can have all d facilities just like d one at Abroads. Guess wat D deal has been finalized nd u knw wat d Architect who is going to Design dis has designed same model in d same way like u dreamt of nd soon we r going to work on it. U r happy na. I knw u must be very Happy today. Dekhna Geet dis is just d Beginning soon I'll turn ur every dream into reality. Ur dream of our spending rest of Life together also. Just waiting for u to cum back.

Armaan: Hey Kiddo where have u gone? Nd Shilpa wat r u doing wid her?

Shilpa: Kyun? Geet pe sirf tumhara hi Copyright hai kya. She's my friend too ok.

Armaan: Ya but where u both have been

Shilpa: Kyun batau. Its between two Girls so better u don't interfere

Armaan: ok I'll not but first tell me who's d Girl between u two (he said nd chuckled)

"Armaan" Both Shilpa nd Geet said together nd den giggles

Shilpa: u knw wat tumhe sirf Baatein karna aata hai. Had u given Geet her surprise Gift yet

Geet (confused): Surprise Gift?

Shilpa: ya d same gift for which he was out whole day today

Armaan: Shilpa u r really bad. Sara plan spoil kar diya. Mujhe Geet ko thoda aur wait karana tha

Shilpa: I think u had already made her wait a lot so nw tell her

Geet: Will u guys bother to tell me wat u both r actually talking about?

Armaan: See kiddo I wanted to give dis gift to u after d Party but as for nw Shilpa has spoiled all d Plan so I'll tell u rite nw

Geet: Armaan, Footage khana band karo nd batao kya baat hai

Armaan: Bataunga nahi Dikhayunga

He said nd asks Shilpa to take out d Paper from her purse. She takes out nd gives to him nd he handles it to Geet.

Geet: wats dis? (She said while looking at d paper)

Armaan: its ur Dream Project Kiddo.

Geet: Wat?

Armaan: ya. U wanted to have an Orphanage for Poor children in India na wid all d best facilities like d ones we had here in abroad. Well ur dream is going to be cum true

Geet: Wat r u saying Armaan? R u serious?

Armaan: Ab kya Life support System me Late kar bolu tab believe karogi. Its true Dumbo.

Geet: OMG Armaan wen had u finalized all dis

Shilpa: Geet he's working on dis Deal from Last 1 month nd finally it finalized dis evening.

Armaan: Remember i told u dat tym dat i had gone to make dis special day more special well dis is wat m talking about. ur Dream Project has finalized on d eve of ur B'day nd i dnt think dat any other Gift can give u dis much happiness nd guess wat dey like ur Design instantly nd u knw wat dey were saying dat dey also wanted to make an orphanage just like u designed.

Geet feel like she was on cloud nine. Her biggest dream is going to be cum true

Armaan: Kiddo surprises r not over yet. U knw wat dey wanted to work on dis ASAP nd guess wat u r going to India within few days

Geet: India?

Armaan: yes Kiddo India, ur country, ur city. D place where u actually belongs. Where ur heart is

He said nd Geet gets lost at his last statement. He was right her heart is at India only. No matter she was here from last 5 years but just physically, mentally she was always dere.

Shilpa: Hey Geet, where u lost?

Geet: nowhere. I was just thinking dat which is dis Company who's going to work wid us in dis project.

Armaan: Well, its d no. 1 company of India. Khurana's Constructions.

D word Khurana's Constructions has sumwhere clicked in her mind as Maan's Company. Though she has never asked Maan dat from which name his family business is but d word Khurana has linked her mind towards him only

Geet: Khurana's Constructions?

Armaan: ya Geet nd u knw wat its owner is quiet young

("Kahi ye company Maan ki hi to nahi" She thought)

Armaan: nd about his personality well wat to say he's Sophisticated, dedicated nd people say dat sumtymes Arrogant nd Rude also

("Sophisticated nd Dedicated nd not to Forget Aroogant nd Rude den dis cant be Maan he was always carefree nd Cheerful Person nd never rude to anyone)

Armaan: nd its been 4 years since he was handling dis business nd has won Best businessman of d Year 3 tymes in a row. I mean wat a spirit yaar

(dis definitely cant be Maan. It was hard for him to get passed in semesters without a back den forget about d Award)

Shilpa: nd u knw wat Geet I heard dat although being a charmer he always stays away from girls

(Maan nd stays away from Girls definitely not Possible)

Armaan: ya nd Geet most importantly he's very punctual just like u. he always says dat our life can change even in a minute so value every minute

(Ok its Confirm nw dis person is Definitely not Maan. He nd Punctual its just next to impossible)

Armaan: So dats All about Mr. Khurana d MD of Khurana's Constructions.

Geet (to herself): Ya he's just Mr. Khurana nd not Maan. Tu bhi na Geet kuch bhi sochti hai. Dis Mr. Khurana nd Maan r poles apart from each other nd u thought dat he can be Maan. Stupid.

Shilpa: Geet wat r u thinking?

Geet: Nothing just waiting to Meet Mr. Khurana. By the way wen I had to leave for India?

Armaan: within a week I guess.

Geet: fine. I'll make all d arrangements till den.

She said nd relieved wid d Fact dat d person whom she's going to meet is not Maan. But least she knows dat its d game of Destiny which is going to bring dem face to face again after 5 years but dis tym will Destiny able to succeed to bring dese two Lovers close to each other once again?

Important Note:

Guys d Poems which u read in dis update r Exclusively provided by two talented writers. Kate(simi91) nd Rachna(Water.) its totally dere creativity so every appreciation of u all for d Poem belongs to dem nd i really thank dem from all my heart. thanx a ton sweeties.πŸ€— its nowhere belongs to me. Only imagination of Song sequence belonges to me. So Do leave ur Comments for Poem too to encourage both of dem.

Luv Aakriti😊😊

Ok Guys so dis is it. nw tell me hw many of u had thought of Geet nd Armaan's Engagement. c'mon guys m not dis much evil yaar dat i get Geet engaged to Armaan. waise most of u had guessed it rite. i guess Muskaan ki FF's padh padh k sab samajhdaar ho gaye hai datsy have guessed d unseen twist of Armaan nd Shilpa's EngagementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Durga(mrk_1) Be happy dear its not Armaan's nd Geet's Engagement. nd Priya(drashree100) Sorry to disappoint u dear u were super excited for dere engagement nd Sana(Sindu555) dnt worry d story will not get cliched nw no KKHH types. so be happy

Hope u all Like dis Part pls forgive me if my imagination of Song Sequence is very much weird. m really nervous for dat. hit d Like button if u all like it nd Do leave ur Comment/criticism nd ofcourse ur Opinions nd Suggestions. it really inspires me a lot

Luv Aakriti😊😊

😊

😊😊

Next - Part 15

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Thank you so much for updating.πŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved the update.❀️

Special thanks for making it a long...long...long...long...update...πŸ‘

I kinda knew that Geet will not be getting engaged to Armaan...cus where ever Armaan is Shilpa to wahin hogi na...

How can Armaan be without Shilpa...πŸ˜‰

hehe...I m a DMG fan...πŸ˜†

Maan ke bina to Geet ho hi nahin sakti na...

Dream project - why do I feel that it is all Maan, Armaan and Shipa's plan.
Somewhere Armaan and Shilpa are involved in getting Geet back with Maan...

Cannot wait for Geet to meet Mr. Khurana...

So proud of Maan the way he has changed for his love...
But den again my question - should a person change themselves for their love?

Cannot wait for the next update...

PS. It was a pleasure to write to poem.πŸ€—

Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
mons_mb thumbnail

So basanti here I m πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for not the first one to comment πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

But not to worry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I managed to be on the second πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

So now back to the updateπŸ˜‰

Me me me πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Guessed it right abt armaan and shilpa πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Dhinka chika dhinka chika  

And the song "nahin saamne tu"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Omg basanti  u don't know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its my fav fav song πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I can listen to thousand times and never can bore from it.😳😳

And I m not liking to say this πŸ˜‘😑

But I actually chocked on one point😭 😭when maan was celebrating geet's b.day with so much love.😭😭

Are yaar kya basanti mujhe phirse THREAT deni padegi as a GABBAR πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

So that the next update will be up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ASAP πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Gosh oyu made me write so much basanti πŸ€’🀒

Gabbar to thak gayi πŸ€’🀒

Likhte likhte πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I hope u will be satisfied with my comment. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I wrote this longgg comment coz u basanti updated as soon as possible. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

So its my duty to comment whole heartedly πŸ€— πŸ€—

And ya last but not the least πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maine poore coment mein kahin nahi kaha that "I loved it" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kyunki ye bhi koi kehne kii baat hai πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ofcourse if I wouldn't have loved it , I wouldn't have comment sooo longgg.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yuki ab main bhi basnti tere saath reh reh kar bahut bolne lagi hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So see you soon with the update

Or be ready for the personal threats

In ur INBOX.😈😈

Edited by mons_bhatia - 12 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Water.

Thank you so much for updating.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the update.❀️

Special thanks for making it a long...long...long...long...update...πŸ‘

I kinda knew that Geet will not be getting engaged to Armaan...cus where ever Armaan is Shilpa to wahin hogi na...

How can Armaan be without Shilpa...πŸ˜‰

hehe...I m a DMG fan...πŸ˜†

Maan ke bina to Geet ho hi nahin sakti na...

Dream project - why do I feel that it is all Maan, Armaan and Shipa's plan.
Somewhere Armaan and Shilpa are involved in getting Geet back with Maan...

Cannot wait for Geet to meet Mr. Khurana...

So proud of Maan the way he has changed for his love...
But den again my question - should a person change themselves for their love?

Cannot wait for the next update...

thank u so much Rachna For being d first one to Comment nd dat too such a nice one.

nd nw cuming to ur Question u r rite dere is no need for a person to change himself for their Love. we should accept dem d way dey r. But if dat change is for Good den dat Person should change.

Here Initially Geet has accepted Maan d way he was nd loves him unconditionally but wat he breaks her heart just because of his immature behaviour due to which Geet was hurted badly. nd nw he has changed just to get his Love back in his Lyf which he has lost due to his Behaviour.

One more thing Geet still Loves him in d same way Like she did before datsy she was comparing d characteristics of Mr. Khurana wid Maan nd all d qualities she thought of is of Maan's only dat means she never wants nd neither she thought dat Maan can change
nd if he didnt change also den also Geet loves him d way she use to before because Love cant be done wid Conditions. it must be unconditional.

Ok i guess i had Given d right answer. wat u think