Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#12 25/11/2011 (Page 97)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
OMG what a coincidence!!! I was about to leave too! ROFL 

Bye Rosh and Ren! Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
My take on todays episode:

Episode started with Mr. MSK manaofies her lady love, but lady was very angry, and i am with her, how dared he used those words without thinking about Geet and baby, hmmm MSKAngry.... Anyways Geet was very angry that none Maan's tactics worked, and she laid down to sleep....MSK was all worried that how he would make her happy now...Loved it how he said "plz mujh pe ghussa karo, mujhe sazza do, plz baat karo".....He was so sorry to her, but nahin, Geet nahin boli...Good Geet tum ne mera naam roshan kiya....Poor guy even hold his ears, but no Geet walked away...

Dev was playing his innocent tactics on Daadi and Annie...He wanna leave the Khurana Mansion, but Daadi wanted him to stay, and somewhere he also wanna (ohho jyoti ki fishy aatma mujh mein aagaiee)....Annie finally got her brain, but than lost again...Why Annie why, why your brain hardly stays on right place? She again started running behind Arjun, aru aaj toh hudh kurdi, jo humari Geet ne kabhi nahin kiya MSK ko woh Annie ne kur diya, back hugAngry....

Scene of the Day:

MSK came on breakfast table, and said Good Morning to all, but our princess hadn't moved a bit...Loved it how he knocked on table to get her attention...Daadi noticed, and smiled, but Geet was very angry...She just handed over the bread basket to him, but hadn't said anything else....MSK thought pasta was made by Geet, but no Nakul made it...How funny, first time when Geet made pasta, Nakul taught her, and today she taught Nakul to made pastaLOLLOL....Kya din aagaye Nakul ke, abb aise aaogye mehmaan ki tarah toh tumhe hi seekhana padeyga Nakul.....I am sad, and mad with you Nakul, tumhara naam aaya pur tum Epi mein na aayeCry.....

Anyways Dev came and spoiled whole taste of PastaAngry....He started his jhap to leave the KM, and asked Maan to forgive him...Tell you honestly his none word touched to my heartAngry....He was about to leave, but Maan stopped him, and whole Khandan got numb on their places...Maan told him to stay till he will get fully recover..Dev started his natak, and said he didnt want to create anything between MaanEet...I loved MSK dialogue, seriously loved it "sub se pehle toh apne dimaagh se yehghalat fahmi nikal do ke kissi aur ki wajjah se hum dono ke rishte mein koi tanau ho sakta hai..Humara rishta sub batao se bohut alag ho chuka hai, iss mein kisi ke honey na honey se hume koi farakh nahin padhta hai..Iss liye apne dimaagh se yeh baat nikal do ke tumhare honey se humary rishte mein kuch hoga"ClapClapClap...That's call understanding...Loved the smile on Geet face...She wanted that from MSK, and he said it....
I hope people learn the deepness of the relations...It suppose to be very strong...For a moment MSK gave chance to Dev to win over his love, but Geet reminded him that what he was losing...Now their love won over their hater for Dev.....Lovely dialogue BarryClap.....I am happy that what actually i wanna see in the relation of MaanEet, i got it...And i want creatives to continue this character consistency in future as well.....

Loved it how MSK assured him that why he was letting him stay here, the reason was only Daadi...I loved it how he said that "MSK never take favors, and cause of his favor to save his life, he is letting him stay there"...Good MSK, very Good...Finally our MSK back, jo logo ko lagta tha kahin ghayab hai, i hardly felt anyways, but yes he is back with bang....Loved it how he looked at Geet after reasured Daadi, but Geet left....Daadi assured him that it's not easy to manaofy Geet.....

Mission Wifey Manao:

Haila Poor MSK itna toh usse kudi ko shaadi se pehle patane mein dur nahin laga jitne wifey ko mananey mein lug raha hai....I loved it how he was afraid to ask her that she still mad with him....Loved it how Geet put his wallet and keys on bed and asked him if anything else he need then tells her, and walked away, but munda holds her arm and asked forgiveness, but wifey said nothing and walked a step ahead, and he didnt want her to leave, so randomly asked Hanky...Haan haan bacho MSK manao, patao, papad bailo, kabhi bela nahin hoga right? Anyways again none tactics worked, and Kudi walked away by banged the door on his face.....

Sandesey Aatey hain, sandesey jaatey hain:

MSK couldn't paid attention in meeting, of course jub dil dimaagh apni jaga pur na ho toh koi kaise kaam karey....Poor guy called wifey, but wifey loved to tease him, and hadn't picked up the call...Finally they started messaging to eachother...Last message MSK did, and mentioned her "that no matter from where the food comes, but he wanted her to feed the food from her hands", and she smiled....I am sure, munda will not gonna eat, and once wifey mood will fine, she will feed him, daikhna daikhnaWink......

Hilarious Scene of the Day:

Loved the last scene, loved to see the Adi and MSk scene, uff i laughed alot, when MSK got pissed of 400 crore project and took off his fustration on AdiLOLLOL....Loved to see that scene after looooooong time....Loved it how Adi asked Maan's his opinion, and Maan said Dadi ma, and Adi was like haan toh Daadi ma , Daaadi maa, loved his expression that time, and MSK was like haan Daadi me liked the idea, so let me talk to her, and finalise...Adi sweetly handle that situation...Loved it how Adi told Maan " please sir clients wahan restless ho rahey hain, 400 crore ka project hai" and Maan was like "400 crore, 400 crore, yahan meri zindagi pur bani hai, aur tumhe 400 crore ki padhi hai, iss meeting se kahin zyada zarori hai, mera kahin pur pohanchna, wahan pur nahin pohancha toh problem ho jayegi samjhe tum", and Adi said "samajh gaya sir" in very low voice, i loved it, their expression, their body language was superb, well executed scene...Poor MSK, yahan jaan pur padhi hai, aur wahan Adi 400 crore ke project pur ro raha haiLOLLOL....After long time i enjoyed and loved it....

Precap was very cute, loved the small punch bag, loved it how MSK said that baby will not gonna be fat like mommyLOL, even Geet smiled...Funny thing was that they are not sure about the baby sex, and used the pink color....Pink is for girls, and blue is for boys, but when you are not sure, you can use light green, purple, brown, white color for the room...It's for both.....

Over all wonderful episode, loved it, enjoyed it....10/10 for the well executed scenes, character  consitency, dialogues, Adi and MSK scene...Great job by GC, Parneet....Today episodes stealer were Maan & Adi....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 03 March 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_paksweRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Munni ...loved you take as usual!!Clap
And I wholeheartedly agree with you that the showstealer was Maan-Adi scene! Thoroughly enjoyed it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvInfinitedreams

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hello Ladies...how r u all today ???

Just watched the episode....it was fun & nice episode....atleast Maan touched Geet today....Wink..Waiting for tomorrow's episode.....Smile

Hey Muniza....AWESOME take dear...

Hey Rosh...kya haal hai ???

Hey Mona, u there or gone ????Confused

Edited by Absoluv - 04 March 2011 at 10:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Heyy Gurls! How was the epi??
I just loved it!! Maaneet is back!!

Absoluv

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Lekin tell me one thing....Geet ki doctor har visit pe badal kyon jaati hai??

Absoluv

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hii Param! Are you there?

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Hii Param! Are you there?

Hey Rosh..me here for some time ...loved the episode..MAANEET back on track but at turtle pace & back to square one in romance land.....v will have to go thru numerous eyelocks, hand touching, silsila of forehead kissing, just to get back to the point of MISSED KISSES ....ALL OVER AGAIN.....LOL

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top