Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#12 25/11/2011 (Page 61)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

O meri Ma! Ab mein ek achi bachi ki tarah sone ja rahi hon. LOL

@jas. ROOOOFL! ROFL Good one dear!

Ok I'm off. Don't want to leave but have to. Thanks for the lovely chat Jas and Rosh! See you hopefully tomorrow. Bye!
Good night MonaLOL...Sweet dreams!
See you tomorrow!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswejasraj123

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by riza792

LOL You better Mona!

waise rosh how is hitlar yaar. abhi is he around or in meetingWink
LOLHe just woke up yaar. Now I've gotta go...have to get breakfast ready and make & pack lunch for him. I'm not going to office today so will be coming in on and off..whenever i find time.
So see ya around jas!Hug
Byee!!

bye i am going too yaar
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
hello any1 around???
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Helloooo

Anyone home?

Todays episode was good, happy to watch 1 more wonderful episode....GC, DD, Piyush, Daadi, Annie, Adi all were good....It's so amaze to see bonding between Annie, Romeo and PinkyOuch, but nice....Loved to see Adi's fumbling back....

Loved MaanEet bedroom scene..He was so heartbroken that couldn't even wanna talk...He loves her so much that can't see her in pain, and he knows that she's in pain, which was hurting him more...She was in her guilt mode, cause she knows something she's hiding from him, which hurt him more...which would break him....Both were hurt for eachother...Couldn't even slept.....

When you are not good state of mind you forget things, and same happened with Geet....First of all she is pregnant, secondly not in good state of mind, so she obviously forgot to make the Aloo Paratha's...Hate it Annies question to her, seriously wanna punch herAngry...Why would Daadi and Annie behind Geet to take care the sinner? Dare to ask her again any favor chorongi nahinAngry.....She realised her mistake and sorry to her, but still please give her and us a break, no Devra in MaanEet life...Go Devra gooooooooooo.....

Chote Sarkar came down stairs, but someone was hell bent to create misunderstanding between MaanEet, and called MSK, but loved MSK reply to the guy....Of course why would he worried about Dev, no one interested to hear about him....Question is who's that person? Is he related to Dev, but no not seem to....Is he puppet of NT? Whom he is related to and what his actually interest in MSK, Dev and Geet's life?

Maan's quietness was killing the all 3 ladies...There was a time where they all were behind him, and always made him to listen to them only, but today all 3 were so afraid of his quietness, his anger....That's call man power, and i think it's need to be there...Ek aadmi ka itna power hona chahiye...They were taking advantage of him, but now they knows that nothing will melt him.....I was so sad to see Geet in this condition, but loved it she talked with Daadi....

Seems Daadi got her brain back, but sorry Daadi you already create the damage....And today someone else entered to put more fuel on fire.....I hate when anyone make MSK angry......He looks hot, but still can't see my Geet sadCry.....

Arjun wanna take revenge, haila he scared poor Annie...Bas Arjun wohi karo tum, aur kuch nahin aata kya...Be a man go and talk with MSK, if you have guts, go....Don't dare to show your strongness to the girl, warna mera danda aaya toh tumhari khair nahinAngry......

Anyways i am happy that Daadi got her brain back, but lil late, cause till my princess will go and talk with King, he will fuming with anger, cause of doubt....Ohho MSK no doubting please, talk with your lady love, don't assume anything....People are jealous with both of youWink.....

Episode was good content wise 10/10...Hope slowly slowly we will back on track, and our romance, our show will back as well.....

Sorry girls, cause of headache, i haven't wrote my 100%, but yes i liked the episode with all the bloppers, and sillyness.....Sorry for any mistakes.....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswejasraj123

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Loved your take Munni....so apt!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
very good take muni. u r my positive thinker and always gives me positive energyLOLLOL

any one around Confused

Edited by jasraj123 - 28 February 2011 at 9:34pm
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks riza and Jas for liking the take, still i missed so many points, but what say, cause of bad headache...I hope tomorrow i will give good take....

Muniza

RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Heyy ..this was good too Munni!
Koi haii??

Absoluv

Go to top