Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I wouldnt mind if he moved a lil lower from the cheek!๐Ÿ˜†
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

I wouldnt mind if he moved a lil lower from the cheek!๐Ÿ˜†

neither do i๐Ÿ˜†.....in fact kahin pe bhi chalega.....siva yee hand aur forehead ke.....
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rosh meher.....
i gtg.....
meet u later on...๐Ÿค—
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm going too Ren..feeling sleepy..had a long day today
See you tomorrow! Byee..luv ya!๐Ÿค—
Meher......I know u r roaming around here somewhere๐Ÿ˜†...Byee sweety...see you tomorrow! Good night!๐Ÿค—
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello anyone around or watching repeats of today's episode again๐Ÿ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My take on todays episode....

Todays episode was too good, as we wished, as we want, it just be like that...We always wanted our MaanEet to talk with eachother, sort things between eachother, and they did....We always expect from our creatives that things not to be drag fro to long, and they have done samething, which i liked it.....

Loved the Maan Tai Chi, ufffffffffffffffff he was too angry that could burn anything, and smashed anything....As we heard that in anger, in depression, excercise, dance, running can help to down your anger, Maan did samething...He was very angry, very hurt that he took out that thru tai chi....Geet couldn't see him in pain, she was crying her heart out, which made me cry as well....When he looked at her at the door, crying, he dropped the stick...She came to him and told him the whole truth...The painful truth for Maan Singh Khurana....In anger he said "why you have asked favor to him instead of that it would be better that you would let me died". Seriously it was very easy to say, but reality is very bitter and different...I loved Geet dialogues to him, she was all right, yes he hadn't thought about her, about their baby. He hadn't thought that how painful it was for her to asked favor to her sinner..But let me tell you Geet he was hurt for you as well dear, he was hurt that you had to begged the sinner about your hubby life...He was equally hurt, angry...He wasn't angry with you, he was angry to himself that cause of him you had to begged, but ya he hadn't had to use those words, cause it was really painful for you....Yes it was very painful for Geet, who was running like a crazy behind people for her hubby life....All her love, care, concern MSK had paid with those ugly words.....

I am happy that Geet said all that to him, and made him realised his mistake, i am happy that she showed him the mirror...Remember last week she brought the mirror and showed him that how ugly he looked in an anger, but it wouldn't helped him that time, but that was the indication for us that now she would showed him the exact pic of him, and she did...He realised that in anger, in hater he crossed the limit...That we always does, and that's why there is say that "if you are angry, better walk away front of the person, whom you are angry or drink water to cool your anger", cause in anger you use those words which you don't wanna use, but you do.....Better quiet, and if you can't control, then walk away....

Because of his anger, Geet hadn't got strength to tell him anything...It was his anger, which made the situation more worst....Cause of his anger, she wasn't able to tell him anything, and i hope he will learn to control his anger now, specially for his Geet...She always mentioned him that how he only listen and care to himself, how he always wanted people to listen to him only...He is nice guy, but in anger he always forgets about others...

Geet used those words which seem for some people very useless, senseless, but from her perspective she was right, obviously how easily he said that "why wouldn't let him died"...those words really hurting for the person who was genuinely cares & concerns about you....

I loved it that he realised his mistake, and wanna do much more for her than only talks to her, so let see what Mr. Khurana will do now.....One thing is clear that no one can come between MaanEet, and Maan hadn't doubt on her, so chill people there will be nothing come which show my MSK psycho. No way not in this janam......Aur agar aaya toh khair nahin๐Ÿ˜ก...

Annie she always behave like senseless creation, she thought Arjun told the truth to Maan, and she direct landed on his home, and blown on him, and bashed him left right for nothing...Anyways Annie tell me the truth, it was only the excuse to meet him right?๐Ÿ˜‰...Anyways Arjun hadn't clear her doubt on him, so now she can hate him more, and i hope now she will not gonna go go go ga ga behind him...Acha hai hate him and end your track phast phast...Let Arjun & Nitya enjoy, and you go your college back.....

Episode was tooooooooo good 10/10...Standing ovation to GC & DD๐Ÿ‘...Everyday my love increase for both of them...Wonderful dialogues, and screenplay Barry and Mahesh๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....

Sorry guys if i do any mistake or miss anything, but seriously loved the episode...Loved GurTi/MaanEet....Love this show.....

Waiting for tomorrow's episode, uff now Maan will manaofy his lady love, ufff ufff ufff, cant wait...

Muniza
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello munni....really like your take on today's episode....i think maan will now change and become softer and dev knows this....dev knew the only person who could convince maan to let go ofhis anger towards him was geet and he used geet to achieve this. Now maan will not suspect dev or get angry at him and dev will take advantage of this.

As for maan manofying geet....i hope she dosen't give in easily and makes maan try harder. It would be interesting to see what maan is willing to do๐Ÿ˜‰......a few kisses maan may do the trick๐Ÿ˜‰.......for geet and for us๐Ÿ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Shaz - Thanks liking the take...I loved todays episode....

And yes i am also looking forward that how munda will manaofy his raani...Yes yes abb toh kiss dey do bhai, itni bhi kya dair lagani....

Muniza
Todays epi was mindblowing! This is what I (and many of us) have been waiting for! Can I say finally an epi worth watching over and over again?!

What fantabulous acting by DD and GC!
-DD.....sometimes it's difficult to find the right words for her......because words don't do any justice to her amazing acting. The best thing about DD is she always make you FEEL! No matter which emotion.....she makes it believable. That's talent!
-GC.....I may not be the biggest fan of him as a person but I am still fan of his acting. Today when Maan lashed out I literally jumped! That's some powerful acting by GC.

AA scenes were tolerable. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But Annie.....still no brain. Nikunj still can't act however I really liked her voice modulation(please no chappals at me๐Ÿ˜†). She may not be good with expressions but her voice was filled with emotions today. (Maybe Nikunj will be back to her old self again and then I can start cursing her once more.๐Ÿคฃ)

I think Dadi got away to easy. It's understandable that she is an elder but she did create problem between Maaneet.

All in all an epi that made you go gaga over Maaneet and GHSP once again. Could have said  a lot more but Muni did a better job so I'll just shut up now. ๐Ÿ˜†

@muni. Wonderful take! ๐Ÿ‘ Don't know how you write so much and that with great analysis. Just thinking about making long posts make my head spin.  Kudos to you! And to everyone else too!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Mona - Loved your short and to the point take.....Thanks for liking my take, i have no idea how i writes long take, i still felt that i missed something lolz.....

Episode was tooo good, enjoyed alot, and yes GurTi/MaanEet rocked....I am agree with you that we have no words left to describe Drashti acting now, she is too good...SUperb, and so as GC, both rocks together and compliments eachother....

Muniza