Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Parul Chauhan AT We will miss you Surbhi[CLOSED] (Page 43)

meparulfan Senior Member
meparulfan
meparulfan

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meparulfan

Gosh so the bitchi yashdeep nain left Parul fr a new girl ??? pffff hw can he do that to our princess ? she is a perfect match fr everyone he will regret that
wht r u sayinggggggggggg ..is it true????????????? i hate  yashdeep .he is so mean n cheap
Dear unfortunatly it's true CryCryCry He broke our princesse heart
my friend told me that n suku confirmed it to me CryCry i wanna breake his nose bitch
why wid PARUL.....she is so sweet n innocent grl.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryanyways , she will get a gud heart lifepartner.GOD N GRLS w'll never forgive him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

p4parulluvlotusKinrulRagvirharman05manoo.18

p4parul Newbie
p4parul
p4parul

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Gosh so the bitchi yashdeep nain left Parul fr a new girl ??? pffff hw can he do that to our princess ? she is a perfect match fr everyone he will regret that
wht r u sayinggggggggggg ..is it true????????????? i hate  yashdeep .he is so mean n cheap
my friend told me that n suku confirmed it to me CryCry i wanna breake his nose Bitch
cn't beleive disAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.............yashdip is d cheapest man in dis world....in dis planet,i hate him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlotusKinrulRagvirmeparulfanmanoo.18

nooorie Newbie
nooorie
nooorie

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
vry butiful pics...............parul luking gorgeous in all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlotusmeparulfan

luvlotus Newbie
luvlotus
luvlotus

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
butiful pics ,thnx 4 sharing meparulfan

KinrulRagvirmeparulfan

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
In everypic Parul is awesome. She is a wonderful actress.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KinrulRagvirmeparulfanmanoo.18

masthaiz Groupbie
masthaiz
masthaiz

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
beautifullllllllllll

KinrulRagvirmanoo.18

KinrulRagvir Groupbie
KinrulRagvir
KinrulRagvir

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

my friend told me that n suku confirmed it to me CryCry i wanna breake his nose bitch
why wid PARUL.....she is so sweet n innocent grl.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryanyways , she will get a gud heart lifepartner.GOD N GRLS w'll never forgive him
Yes she willl but im scared cause sara khan 2 broke with ali n she is not believeing love anymore i hope parul believe in love now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18

parul_pari Groupbie
parul_pari
parul_pari

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Yes she willl but im scared cause sara khan 2 broke with ali n she is not believeing love anymore i hope parul believe in love now
why it happend wid parul?????? dis is too bad news,
hope it'll not break  my PARUl's heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index