The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

U have written it beautifully Smile

but u made me scared by saying Sid is gonna win this round Ouch but anth mein jeet achai (Abhay) ki hi hote hai Embarrassed n I dnt want this to end so let Sid win for time being LOL

Im so upset Anu OuchOuchOuch So sure Piya is gonna fall for this Sid ka trap OuchOuchOuch but Abhiya are soulmates... I hope the CVs dont forget that as they keep on forgetting many things Ouch If they forget then bye bye pkyek from my side Ouch

Chandeena look angels front of SID.. AngryAngryAngry  ( ROFL)

I hope Sid makes the show intresting but not at the cost of ruining Abhiya's love story Embarrassed

Thank youuu! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aww. dont worry hon no one can separate AP. As you said they are soulmates. They are bound to happen. So chill and keep faith in them. Embarrassed

I hope so too that Sid is not all evil and in the end would help bring AP closer. Embarrassed

Ms.Goody

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

*reserves*:P

Unreserve it SOON! Stern Smile :P

Ms.Goody

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifu18

pia's love is way stronger then sid can imagine so he wud never win if it goes the vampire diaries way he definitely wont but i love sid alot too as much as i love abhay let the game begin n we shall watch n see what happens i think it will be win lose n lose win situation but where pia is concerned sid will lose

Exactly its going to be one hell of a game! Eagerly waiting to see what happens and moves are made. AP are meant to be. So im not worried about them. Its Abhay-Sid that im more interested in! Wink
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247

Anu!! again I love ur post!! and yes let the game begin cause it seems like an interesting one!!

Thank you! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes it really seems like an interesting game. And im soo interested in the main players; Sid and Abhay. Eagerly looking forward to that! Wink

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index