* SCALE 1- TO 6 :

1 ~ CONFUSING (MANY THINGS ARE NOT UNDERSTANABLE)😕
2 ~ ABOVE AVERAGE😔
3 ~ OOKAY😊
4 ~ GOOD👍🏼
5 ~ VERY.GOOD😃
6 ~ EXCELLENT👏👏

Posted: 13 years ago
The episode was awesome for sure.... Have to say it was way better than last weeks... Contained some actions plus had a unique case this time... Its lovely to see all the Khotey Sikkeys after a long time.... Usually its Hameer and Dilnaaz or Uttara lols.... Loved how Deshmukh actually cares abt them... For a moment i thought he wouldnt come lols

Anyways overall it was a good episode and hopefully next time it would way better

So its a 6 from me
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by neeme

* SCALE 1- TO 6 :

1 ~ CONFUSING (MANY THINGS ARE NOT UNDERSTANABLE)😕
2 ~ ABOVE AVERAGE😔
3 ~ OOKAY😊
4 ~ GOOD👍🏼
5 ~ VERY.GOOD😃
6 ~ EXCELLENT👏👏

wat is dis, confusing and above average😕.....where is bad option? dats not fair😡
@suneel_kumar u thought the episode was bad??? I THOUGHT IT TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! I CANT THINK OF ONE THING THAT WAS BAD IN IT!!!!!😃
Originally posted by starfans123

@suneel_kumar u thought the episode was bad??? I THOUGHT IT TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! I CANT THINK OF ONE THING THAT WAS BAD IN IT!!!!!😃
it was not bad😊...but i m only asking y the poll maker didn't add "bad" option?
@Suneel_kumar,Okay next time i will add this option too...

ALL the members who dont like the episode...kindly explain it through ur comments, Why u dont like the episode.

IF Anyone Else Has Any Kind Of Problem From The Poll, Then Kindly Tell Me....⭐️
it was excellent for me!
It was though not dat gud as compard to previous epi's
3 from my side....I really dont like the statring..it was too much about the Picnic...They can use that particular time to investigate the case story....Mohit Part was just like guest appereance..i dont knw y....
Deshmukh part was really good...episode was not so much good but good...
The best part of the Khottey Sikkey which i still like the most is Dialogues of "Deshmukh"..👍🏼
I thought it was a awesome episode with full packed action and dilnaaz and hameer were really funny... Yeah I think hameer is starting to like Uttra!!! Lol... And hameer looked so hot and cute!! Love him today!!!but I don't know why they did that to mohit I mean it was looking like he was in his own world until the end....mohit part kind of ruined it!! An it was like really unnecessary ...But overall I loved the ePisode!!! Dilnaaz and hameer totally rocked it!!! I give it a 6 ( ignoring the mohit parts!!) it was awesome!!! 😃 😆
it was very gud for me😃
though i love Hameer more but i want to see of Mohit too😳 thats y i rated 5😆