Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Panna - a different view. (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

totally agree and same thought crossed my mind, especially when rajni asked that you were going to let me know when you lost hold of the rope and she said she did not know herself. sure she did....he was depressed and that is normal because of his ego, but his mom is just as guilty.
panna saying to raunak that mujhe pyar nahi aata, gussa aata hai and taras aata hai or something to that effect , was the straw that broke the camels back. her independence as teacher pushing him further over the cliff.
she is the martyr now, but her FIL should have insisted that raunak take the job in bengaluru, that he refused when his mom started crying that she cannot live without him....(that was sickening on all aspects)
that was ridiculous and the fights between the 2, sad part is the father who has handed the rod in his wifes hand and..... at the end of the day he was the patriarch.

I have no sympathy with Panna,s FIL as he is the main culprit. He gave full charge to his wife and son to do whatever they wanted, may be he had comlex of being from middle class and his son brought him to the high society, his wife was big mouth and the lady with huge ego and passed n the same character to there son, but why didnt he stoped them before, he was sarcastic most of the time , gave in after every argument. Panna was bit harsh thinking may be that Raunak would react to it which he did but not the reaction she expected.
 I use to share a room with a couple when I was studying , husband was a doctor but lost his job and couldnt find the job , wife started working in catering business, she was doing well, once the husband bought the RAS MALAI from the asian shop and I heard her screaming at him " Mai Itni Mehnat Kartee hon aur tum Mithaiyaan kahoo aur paisay udaoo" , I could see the tears in his eyes and the fact that I saw everythig, he was devastated and they had a huge fight, eventully things got better but I would still remember the look on his face, women sometimes say the most harshest things with out giving it a thought and in Panna,s case she said something which she shouldnt have and raunak was not expecting this from her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18Feeficherrypansy

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Thanks for the post and thanks for reminding me of what Panna had said to Ranuk.
Ever since Ranuk left the house, I have been wondering about one thing:
once Ranuk comes back, should Panna accept him back considering the fact that he left her when they both needed each other the most? And would Panna accept him back?

However, after reading your post now, I am even more confused now.  Before answering should Panna accept him back and would she accept him back, even the more important question now is:
should Ranuk go back to Panna once he's back on his feet again?  I'm asking this question because, thanks to your post for reminding me this, Panna did say that she doesn't feel love for Ranuk anymore; she feels sorry for him, she feels frustrated sometimes, but not love.  And yes you're right, this is what shattered him and made him leave the house.  So, going back to my question now:
Once Ranuk is back on his feet, should Ranuk come back because he has a very good reason to believe that his wife, Panna, loves him only when he has money and/or when he's financially secure?

Excellent point dear. I think he should come back to prove that he is not a coward, if he is strong enough, if he can bounce back, take a rebirth from some miracle then of course he will come back. Of course we all want Panna to be happy, but she too needs to realise that she wasn't always right. They both need to meet face to face and TALK.....not get angry, the situation has gon epast the stage of being angry. Facing the fear is the only way I am afraid. Its not going to be easy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramFeefi

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
nice post sheemu, and good points too.

But apart from that one incident when panna said that pyar nahi aata etc etc. are there any other incidents where panna was harsh?

I agree saying pyaar nahi aata hai is too harsh and anyone would feel hurt abt it. But then which families dont fight and not have arguments. Aise ek line ke aage whatever number of years ka relationship goes down the drain ? I dont think so.

It almost reminds me of k3g where amitabh tells or raises the point that shahrukh is an adopted child. It hurts but then one line cannot erase all the good years. Thats where maturity and understanding comes in ?As they say, in a marriage, at any time only one person is allowed or can be mad. Probably here both of them got mad at the same time.

I would say that raunuk shud come back, ok agreed panna was harsh..but then what abt his parents, his mom dear loved him right, so what made him leave them in a lurch. He should have asked panna to go and not left himself.

Thats just my view..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Each one of you have good points.  The only thing that comes to my mind now is that it does take two hands to make a clap (taali do haathon se hi bajti hai).  No one at Panna's house is alone to be blame.  Each one of them have their own fair share of faults.

There are so many other dramas and they're good too.  However, I must say that SGP (in my opinion) is the only one that not only relates to real life scenarios, but it also teaches us good things about life.  I dont know about others, but each episode reminds me that every thing that you do each day, every thing that you say each day, it does affects someone one way or another.

Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

nice post sheemu, and good points too.

But apart from that one incident when panna said that pyar nahi aata etc etc. are there any other incidents where panna was harsh?

I agree saying pyaar nahi aata hai is too harsh and anyone would feel hurt abt it. But then which families dont fight and not have arguments. Aise ek line ke aage whatever number of years ka relationship goes down the drain ? I dont think so.

It almost reminds me of k3g where amitabh tells or raises the point that shahrukh is an adopted child. It hurts but then one line cannot erase all the good years. Thats where maturity and understanding comes in ?As they say, in a marriage, at any time only one person is allowed or can be mad. Probably here both of them got mad at the same time.

I would say that raunuk shud come back, ok agreed panna was harsh..but then what abt his parents, his mom dear loved him right, so what made him leave them in a lurch. He should have asked panna to go and not left himself.

Thats just my view..

Thankyou Pooja. Yes you're right about the K3G point and I fully agree but when a wife tells her husband that she doesn't feel love for him, to a man like Raunak, it really is the worst thing for them. Believe me I know someone who is like Raunak and you can say anything to them but as soon you say that you don't like them, or not love them or make them feel unwated, thats it! People like that are very impulsive and when a situation like that comes up, they do not remember anything else, they cannot see anything beyond what they've just been told. Its not the best way to be, I agree but unfortunately some people are just like that and they have to be dealt with real sensitivity. They are a lot of hard work yes (belive me I know) but if you love them truly then you have to learn to deal with them.

Please Pooja don't think I am taking sides because I am not, I believe the all Sharma's are equally to blame for the tragedy, but all I am saying is that Panna knew how sensitive and impulsive he is and she is a very sensible lady and lady like her should know that is wrong thing to say to your husband.

Feefi

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
u have raised the correct point @MJ... that  one dialogue of panna has shattered raunak....the only probs with men is that they can say anything to their wives n do not care their feelings but when it come to their turn of listening they take it to heart.....thats what happened with raunak..  but whatever he has done is absolutely wrong.before leaving he  should have at least gave a thought for the inner sense of panna's words...

in my life was forced to go thru this kind of situation for more than 1 year ..i know the pain a women go thru and it is really tough to control emotions n balance job, home.and husband.. but like panna i was also bold enough and sailed that difficult phase of life  but taking care of emotions of my hubby .i always go to flash back whenever i see panna n understand her pain.....that why i say SGP is very realistic n close to heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyFeefi

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Wow guys All of u have stole my thoughts.....Wonderful post Sheemu as usual.... Clap
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with you all.. Panna is also at fault..After Raunak lost the job, panna stood by him, slowly passing months, had bought fear in her, about the household expenses and EMI they have to pay.

Te actual problem and misunderstandings started when panna joined the job. Raunak is a very pround of his job and his earnings but whenshe got the job, he started feeling inferiror and his egot hurted him .. ..

Panna is the sad and frustuated that now also raunak doesn't understand  Financial responsibilites..

Raounak mother words forced him to think now panna doesn't need him  now as she is earning and he is not .. and later with panna words shattered him and started him believe that what ever he though was Right . Now panna doesn't need him..either finanacial or love him that way.. 

Go to top