Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good post, Shilpita 👏

To me, the biggest blooper of today's episode was the dialogues. The dialogues were completely out of character and cheesy. It felt as if the channel had meddled with the writers, telling them: "We want as many lovely words spilling from Tasha's mouth as possible in this episode. Write anything, but spill words of love. The audience are gonna love it, 'cause they only watch the show for Tasha."

Mishal saved his part, but honestly, I can't believe that the CVs put him in a position where he had to "save" anything. It's ridicilous. I felt like they made a total joke out of D's character today.

Naku's dialogues about "main aapko sambhalu" (I mean, come on, he's Dutta Bhau, he needs her to be with him, not carry him - again they focus on Naku as the strong one in the relationship whereas they should've shown their strength combined - she'll support him, but he'll still lead) and then she said "when I return to PN, I want to bring with me a man who is only filled with love"... I mean, seriously? Naku has always admired her Saab. She loves him as he is, so why would she want to change him now? Bring back a changed man, my foot.

I've never watched an episode of LTL where the dialogues were this ridicilous. Hats off to Mishal for saving every one of them. Dutta's character was made weak today, out of it completely. His confession to Naku... no matter how long it's been since he's been with her, no matter what, he's still Dutta. He would tell her that he loves her and he's sorry, but that's it. But the purple prose they made his dialogues out of... gosh, it was... not Dutta. And it was not Naku.

If they didn't have anything to fill this episode with, then they could've just had Tasha being silent for most of it - just like during the first jungle track when words weren't needed. They could've held hands and supported each other like that. But spilling one cheesy love-line after another just isn't them. They speak through touch, through action, through silence when it comes to their love. They don't need cheesy lines that every other couple has uttered a million times in other shows.

Finally, the scene where she said she'd be back in two minutes? Yeah, right. The Dutta we know would've insisted on going with because he's lost her once and he wasn't about to take any chances with enemies trying to find them... but nooo, the CVs place him on the ground to wait like a good boy...

In short, biggest bloopers can be found in this episode. I wouldn't even call it mistakes from the director/CVs side, I would call it carelessness. It's like they're just about putting the episodes together, make it look good, and out to the audiences.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Ana (Elysis)

Girl the episode was the weakest in terms of content out of the whole of this week, but it was good!
Naku's dialogues about "main aapko sambhalu" (I mean, come on, he's Dutta Bhau, he needs her to be with him, not carry him - again they focus on Naku as the strong one in the relationship whereas they should've shown their strength combined - she'll support him, but he'll still lead) and then she said "when I return to PN, I want to bring with me a man who is only filled with love"... I mean, seriously? Naku has always admired her Saab. She loves him as he is, so why would she want to change him now? Bring back a changed man, my foot.
I dont think there's anything wrong in saying that she wants to support him. The issue I have is the lack of synonyms they are using to describe that, but didn't you hear Dutta's dialogue: Main yeh dard nahi seh paoonga....' Thursday? He is DEVASTATED. I think he would need his better half's words of support and physical support more than anything, espc when he's blind! And yes, she wants to see him a changed man because there was that Dutta once post Seema betrayal who had love in his eyes all the time...I think she meant it in the context of not having him angry anymore. Just to be a better person, harbouring no grudges....

Finally, the scene where she said she'd be back in two minutes? Yeah, right. The Dutta we know would've insisted on going with because he's lost her once and he wasn't about to take any chances with enemies trying to find them... but nooo, the CVs place him on the ground to wait like a good boy...
The whole point of having JMM2 is also to show how the tables have turned. In Dutta's most darkest moment in terms of personal life and a lack of vision, Naku is leading him to the light. It's just a little scene where instead of JMM1 where Dutta went off to bring fruits, or where he created that circle of fire, it's Naku's turn. It's just a cute little way of showing how roles have reversed. Dutta is also blind Ana.
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
arey guyz u all noticed nakuz shoes blooper..lekin u 4got duttas...rememba wen D n seema wer running away...wen they both wer sitting in dat carriage thng goin 2 da mandir..D was barefoot n now all of a sudden D got his pathani kurta n his shoes bak...ltl realy is magical lmao  

deactivated1 thumbnail
[QUOTE=neets_ltl]@ Ana (Elysis)

I dont think there's anything wrong in saying that she wants to support him. The issue I have is the lack of synonyms they are using to describe that, but didn't you hear Dutta's dialogue: Main yeh dard nahi seh paoonga....' Thursday? He is DEVASTATED. I think he would need his better half's words of support and physical support more than anything, espc when he's blind! And yes, she wants to see him a changed man because there was that Dutta once post Seema betrayal who had love in his eyes all the time...I think she meant it in the context of not having him angry anymore. Just to be a better person, harbouring no grudges....
Look, the dialogue was off there. She said "sambhaal" instead of "main aapke saath hoon" or something along those lines. The meaning of the first word seemed awkward and wrong to me, because Dutta is strong - also mentally, even though he's just experienced a low blow. What she should've said was that she'd be there for him and help him through it, but in the end he's the one who has to carry things out.

No, Dutta has already changed and matured a lot. She doesn't need him to change anymore. She loves him as he is. She loved him even when he became a monster. And she loves him even more now that he's a man. He's over Seema's betrayal and throughout his blind period, he has matured even more. Which is why he's been in a lot more control of his anger than he used to be. I don't know which context she meant it in, because she only said it in one way that implied one specific thing that is she wants to bring back a changed man who only knows to love.

My problem is only this: Naku would never want to change him, in the first place. That's a fact. If the point of her words was something else, then the writer of the dialogues should've written it in the right context.

The whole point of having JMM2 is also to show how the tables have turned. In Dutta's most darkest moment in terms of personal life and a lack of vision, Naku is leading him to the light. It's just a little scene where instead of JMM1 where Dutta went off to bring fruits, or where he created that circle of fire, it's Naku's turn. It's just a cute little way of showing how roles have reversed. Dutta is also blind Ana.

He's blind, but does that mean he can't follow her? They've been running in the jungle for hours. Yes, the tables have turned as now we have to see Naku take care of him. But there's no need to show him weak because of that. They're together in this. And he's Dutta Bhau, in the end. No matter how much he's matured and become a man, he's been a certain person for ten years, and the core of that person is still very much alive in him. It's what we love about Dutta. That in the end, he's still Bhau - vulnerable, loving, but capable of showing immense strength when it's needed. And added to that, he's Naku's protector as well as she's his. He wouldn't let her wander off in the middle of the night in a jungle while he sat comfortably against a tree. No matter how blind he is.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
i think regarding the trainers we need to understand that our Nakku a.k.s mahi has to go to her jjd programme and fit feet are a must for her to participate!  am I RIGHT OR WRONG ?  
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

i think regarding the trainers we need to understand that our Nakku a.k.s mahi has to go to her jjd programme and fit feet are a must for her to participate!  am I RIGHT OR WRONG ?  

She is an actress right? there is something called credibility in this line..
as i have said they have...skin colored thinck socks which are available for these scenes...which would have protected her feet just fine...
It was not her protecting the feet that irritates me...thats okay with me...its her callous attitude towards this character that had landed her jdj in first place...nakkusha is the character that really put maahi up..she should be true to that...similarly mishal was lost before landing Dutta...he should be true to this character too..
they owe it to these characters...they did exceptionally well while making these characters what they are..
now when they have the name...such callous slip on maahi's part..really makes me feel absymal..as if she doesn't need or care what nakku is all about...her acting and voice modulation are going out of character day by day..
pronunciations are become more urban instead of that mumbaiya slum style....
how long do you expect Mishal to carry things on his strong shoulders....

It makes see red that these ppl are targeting the only good thing in this show...The male lead and His character......the things that are really BAD in the show are being tolerated even applauded...Nakku's character is being turned around over the month.....direction is getting poorer and poorer...Anil's dialogues are losing the original touch..yesterdays dialogues could have been written by any BUN writer or KEKTA writer.....

I love this show...i am fighting for this show...not just to keep mishal here, but to keep everyone who makes LTL wht it is on their mark and toes...

Tasha romance is needed..i am a sucker for romance...Who doesn't know that....I write long FF's and OS and TSS for this couple....OF course i love them hugging and holding eachother..D telling N that he loves her and viceversa..and then D promising her that he would love her like crazy and passionately to take away her woes...But we are getting all that ai the cost of a Good show....

We need to fight for that too....MR,VR,AG,SC,even the actor playing suds is a good actor..the man playing Chaskar is also very good....they deserve good support from tyhe technicians and directors to bring out their talent....they need equal dedication from all co-stars to bring out credible performances...

once again...i am no one..if the show ends tomorrow..no big deal for me....i will watch my fav scenes on YT....but its their career they should atleast try to be true to it...they owe it to themselves. but then maybe ...its just me..