India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

love triangle (Page 2)

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
He doesn't necessarily have to fall for piya but if he does then another love triangle LOL

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
da IT ekta show LOL!!!!
ekta show consist of lotz of twist and love triangle aND so much of confession is there !!!!!!!
and thing piya picture should be pasted on the wall of the college and they should write WANTED by every guy !!!!LOLLOL omg every next guy likes her 1st - kabir , 2nd - abhay and then a sid !!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evr

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by muskaan.

Originally posted by Mages

we have kabir-abhay-piya already.....

i can't digest piya-abhay-sid...

what will happen to panchi....why everytime she needs to have an heartbreak.....i want SidChi to happen...

sidChi track will of course happenWink

but sid has hatred towards metz now cuz she chose abhay over him

i'm doubtful that now if panchi (on seeing his real face) won't accept himOuch

he'll kill her
ShockedShocked

sid can never kill panchi...because the saviour is there whose name is abhay raichand....he doesn't only protects piya but also her whole family...remember how he saved panchi from danish....misha also from danish.......abhay knows that sid is dangerous....and panchi working with him is even more dangerous to her.....he will not only protect piya but also protect panchi-misha......
i know panchi will be saved by abhay but you know sid n abhay are different cuz sid is a human hunter n abhay is an animal hunter
abhay controlled himself from piya's blood but sid can't
m highly doubted that panchi will reject him n he can't tolerate that

he is a great brother-in-law for piya's sisters....
 yeah

i just hope SidChi happens...as for Metz...both bros needs to get over it...
she is no more...i don't understand why sid is holding with his past...when its very clear if there was love...maithilli only chose abhay.....
there is no reason for sid to fall for piya...as he knows that metz was the reason of separation of both bros
but remember intially abhay sometimes called her metz
n attracted towards her cuz of her resemblance to metz but can't say any thing in case of sid
let's see...........just hope that sid will not fall for piya

there is reason for damon in TVD....because katherine used both salvatore brothers......and mislead both of them though katherine loves stefan....
yeah, i know

but then desi version its very clear that maithilli loves abhay...and she never use the Raichands brother......i don't understand what revenge....
love can happen again....since mr siddharth claims that he is heartless..i hope panchi revive the heartbeats in him....
i  want the sidChi track to happen

i want him to be a big brother to piya....noone comes between AbhiYa
well, i just hope he'll not fall for piya again n move on leaving abhiya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index