munamasood thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay ,piya and sid now love triangle made between three .some more twist in the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol PKYEK is popular for the love triangles and twists πŸ˜†
Edited by asena - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
we have kabir-abhay-piya already.....

i can't digest piya-abhay-sid...

what will happen to panchi....why everytime she needs to have an heartbreak.....i want SidChi to happen...
Originally posted by: munamasood

Abhay ,piya and sid now love triangle made between three .some more twist in the story.

no more love triangles please πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ (no offence)
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knw tht we all thnk tht sid will fall 4 piya too bt i dnt thnk it will be as serious as damon & elena...... 😊 sid will be initially attracted towards piya bt i feel & i hope tht in the end he will too support abhiya nd step aside like a sweet elder bro........ 😊 Edited by Sapphire_238 - 13 years ago
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

we have kabir-abhay-piya already.....

i can't digest piya-abhay-sid...

what will happen to panchi....why everytime she needs to have an heartbreak.....i want SidChi to happen...

sidChi track will of course happenπŸ˜‰

but sid has hatred towards metz now cuz she chose abhay over him

i'm doubtful that now if panchi (on seeing his real face) won't accept him

he'll kill her
😲😲
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All i can say is:

History repeats itself.
And it is repeating. This is like 18th Century all over again.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muskaan.

sidChi track will of course happenπŸ˜‰

but sid has hatred towards metz now cuz she chose abhay over him

i'm doubtful that now if panchi (on seeing his real face) won't accept him

he'll kill her
😲😲

sid can never kill panchi...because the saviour is there whose name is abhay raichand....he doesn't only protects piya but also her whole family...remember how he saved panchi from danish....misha also from danish.......abhay knows that sid is dangerous....and panchi working with him is even more dangerous to her.....he will not only protect piya but also protect panchi-misha......

he is a great brother-in-law for piya's sisters....

i just hope SidChi happens...as for Metz...both bros needs to get over it...she is no more...i don't understand why sid is holding with his past...when its very clear if there was love...maithilli only chose abhay.....

there is reason for damon in TVD....because katherine used both salvatore brothers......and mislead both of them though katherine loves stefan....but then desi version its very clear that maithilli loves abhay...and she never use the Raichands brother......i don't understand what revenge....love can happen again....since mr siddharth claims that he is heartless..i hope panchi revive the heartbeats in him....

i want him to be a big brother to piya....noone comes between AbhiYa
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He doesn't necessarily have to fall for piya but if he does then another love triangle πŸ˜†
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
da IT ekta show πŸ˜†!!!!
ekta show consist of lotz of twist and love triangle aND so much of confession is there !!!!!!!
and thing piya picture should be pasted on the wall of the college and they should write WANTED by every guy !!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg every next guy likes her 1st - kabir , 2nd - abhay and then a sid !!!!!!