Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-25 Feb,2011 Comp (Page 6)

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Awww thanx for the written update srush *big hugz*
I just love todays epsidoe....everything was right.....not to much Kala and crew...just tasha..precap was mindblowing aswell.....the way tasha hugs all time and the way they touched each oter wow.....cant explain.....just toooooo happy....and dutta ad nakku confesses the love for each other.....mindblowing......episode...thanx for the update srush.....love dutta.
MR AND MV did a gr8 job

Hey Naina .a big teddy hug to you tooBig smile..thanks bacha...btw...saw your pm on your VM will watch and comment...but am sure it wil be just as good as the epiBig smile
it was an awesome epiBig smile
 
thanx dear comment zaroor karna *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 33395

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thanks a lot dear for written update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 18321

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueopal

hey  thankz  for  the  update  yaar............
u  update  really  well,i  really  enjoyed while  reading  this  update  as like  watching  the  episode.....................nice...............very  nice..............


hey opal (don't know your name dear)...
thanks yaar...Big smile
-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 18321

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Awww thanx for the written update srush *big hugz*
I just love todays epsidoe....everything was right.....not to much Kala and crew...just tasha..precap was mindblowing aswell.....the way tasha hugs all time and the way they touched each oter wow.....cant explain.....just toooooo happy....and dutta ad nakku confesses the love for each other.....mindblowing......episode...thanx for the update srush.....love dutta.
MR AND MV did a gr8 job

Hey Naina .a big teddy hug to you tooBig smile..thanks bacha...btw...saw your pm on your VM will watch and comment...but am sure it wil be just as good as the epiBig smile
it was an awesome epiBig smile
 
thanx dear comment zaroor karna *hugs*

will do yaara...itne dil se tune banaya jo haiBig smile
-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 18321

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neverforget

thanks a lot dear for written update

Hey..thanks yaar!!!  May I know your name??EmbarrassedBig smile
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 7371

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the updateEmbarrassed
you r too good in this,Clap will wants to c more from u in the future toooooooLOLBig smileEmbarrassed

Edited by piyarathnarama - 26 February 2011 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 7371

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
the water scene and ILU part was was.........*no wardsConfused*
also the last bit..... hye....... *me in heven*
downloaded and watch it so many times i forgot the countDay DreamingEmbarrassed
hope this JMM2 will last for atleast 1monthDay DreamingEmbarrassed
cv'swill  have a good TRP even with the WC!!!!! Big smileEmbarrassed
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 18321

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

thanks a lot for the updateEmbarrassed
you r too good in this,Clap will wants to c more from u in the future toooooooLOLBig smileEmbarrassed

Hi Piya (Hope I have the correct nameEmbarrassed)
Thanks...me to wish to c more of you Big smile
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

the water scene and ILU part was was.........*no wardsConfused*
also the last bit..... hye....... *me in heven*
downloaded and watch it so many times i forgot the countDay DreamingEmbarrassed
hope this JMM2 will last for atleast 1monthDay DreamingEmbarrassed
cv'swill  have a good TRP even with the WC!!!!! Big smileEmbarrassed
 


Finally the ILUEmbarrassed....Have waited for it so long...the water drinking and face washing ...excellent...
me too watching it many timesLOL
ya..we don't mind CVs dragging the JMM p2Wink..ya we will defintely get good TRP with or without WCBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 86111

-Fivr- 120 86111 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Archived Mansion- All Links Here

2 3

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 20   Views: 23327

iwantitall 20 23327 04 April 2012 at 11:09am by --SONEE--
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 593036

minuu 1069 593036 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 82870

waqas_ali 1184 82870 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 80057

-Sharona- 132 80057 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index