Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey shrusthi got it rite i hpe ๐Ÿ˜Š
lovely update can u believe i now 1stt read ur update and then watch the show ..( both multiple time ) really enjy this show , write up and discussions..๐Ÿ˜†

today was the most awaited show of LtL ..whr dutta declares his love to nakku , their expressions .hugs and tender moments๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› //

i too felt  a little diappoonted .. naku the old nakku we knw is emotinal and strong hearted ,facing all isseus with positivity ,,but today whn the main moment was thre the expressions were not intense like we have seen before,,the hug at anna house was so well expressed , i  felt as if nakku eithr was not well or too tired ,,, .i love bith dutta and naku and watch every show 3-4 times even on weekends but dnt knw was a little diappointed  passion was missing ..stil i am hapy  the love declaration was finaly ther to see

dnt knw whether d will be back as a sher to revenge or leave all to nakku'sbappa , or willthe sher wake up when he see tai tortuirng his own people  and be back in acion i wnat the sher back surrounded by his people whom he loves and is loved back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
raj
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jyothir

thanks for the update

Thanks yaar..glad you enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: iluvltsl

thnx alott for the update cant wait to watch the epi

Hey..please do watch it...fab epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Srushti๐Ÿค—

Thanx alot for the wonderful update yaar ....Loved it .....What an awesome epi ....Tasha just rocked it ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘....after such long time we saw tasha full epi....with only 2 mins of kala and idiots๐Ÿ˜†.....Now if we are  lucky  enough to see that in every epi๐Ÿ˜......Waiting eagerly for monday ....
U take care and Have a wonderful weekend.๐Ÿค—
Love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

Hey Suhana!!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Teri hugs ke bina to meri mornings hi nahi hoti...
Fab epi...
tasha all the way!!!
ye mon kab ayega๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks yaara!!!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani003

OMG! I absolutely loved ur update! U write it so poetically like a romantic novel :)

Hey Shivani...thanks yaara!!! the epi was like a rom novel...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fab epi!!!!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

hey shrusthi got it rite i hpe ๐Ÿ˜Š

lovely update can u believe i now 1stt read ur update and then watch the show ..( both multiple time ) really enjy this show , write up and discussions..๐Ÿ˜†

today was the most awaited show of LtL ..whr dutta declares his love to nakku , their expressions .hugs and tender moments๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› //

i too felt  a little diappoonted .. naku the old nakku we knw is emotinal and strong hearted ,facing all isseus with positivity ,,but today whn the main moment was thre the expressions were not intense like we have seen before,,the hug at anna house was so well expressed , i  felt as if nakku eithr was not well or too tired ,,, .i love bith dutta and naku and watch every show 3-4 times even on weekends but dnt knw was a little diappointed  passion was missing ..stil i am hapy  the love declaration was finaly ther to see

dnt knw whether d will be back as a sher to revenge or leave all to nakku'sbappa , or willthe sher wake up when he see tai tortuirng his own people  and be back in acion i wnat the sher back surrounded by his people whom he loves and is loved back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
raj

Hey Raj, ya...you got that right๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LTL forum has some great discussions, that is why I got hooked to this forum too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ya. .. the last bit part was a bit disjointed,,,,
but overall a fab epi..
Dutta's declaration, apology wonderful...
ya...he will take revenge but how will be important..and now Nakku has said she does not want revenge has confused me...
Thanks yaara...you guys's comment make me write....
really appreciate you comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srushti, fab update yaar!!!!! Simply loved it!!!! I am still drooling ever since the episode came on air!!! Pata nahi kab zameen par utregi main!

This was the bestest TaSha ful episode till date!! Even though there were some hurried moments as you rightly pointed out MR more than made up for it!! MV too matched up beautifully!

Ab aayega maza!
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Kuch toh le rahi hoon na. Country. D ki favourite.
Kaise laaoon wapas.Lal chunar se kaise kaskar baandha hain unko souten ne!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Zuby dear, don't cry! He will come back to you!!! Pehle teri sauten se toh nipat le ne de!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Srushti, fab update yaar!!!!! Simply loved it!!!! I am still drooling ever since the episode came on air!!! Pata nahi kab zameen par utregi main!

This was the bestest TaSha ful episode till date!! Even though there were some hurried moments as you rightly pointed out MR more than made up for it!! MV too matched up beautifully!

Ab aayega maza!

Hey MAnju....tu aa gai ๐Ÿค—...
thanks yaara!!!
mein bhi wahi hoon tere saath ...hawa mein....
zameen pe to aane ka sawaal hi nahi uthata....
Tasha fulll epi....aankhen taras gai thi isike liye...
Just a msg to CVs that we fully approve of their drag tac tics...they better use it as good as they can right now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  thankz  for  the  update  yaar............
u  update  really  well,i  really  enjoyed while  reading  this  update  as like  watching  the  episode.....................nice...............very  nice..............

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hey Naina .a big teddy hug to you too๐Ÿ˜ƒ..thanks bacha...btw...saw your pm on your VM will watch and comment...but am sure it wil be just as good as the epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was an awesome epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx dear comment zaroor karna *hugs*