Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-25 Feb,2011 Comp (Page 3)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey Srush,tujhe pata hai naa main kaunsi category me belong karti hoonWink
jaldi se update complete kar,so that i can eat ur brainsLOL

Edited :
Kitni der laga di Srush,main kab se tera heaven me wait kar rahi thi,ab hum dono officially dead jo hai to yahan par hi mil sakte hai naaLOLLOLLOL
Tune aaj ke epi. me bhi humor find kar hi liyaClap.
I am still in dreamland & don't want to come out.
Aaj ke epi. ka sabse bada blooper was Kala,ullu & seema.Bina baat ke KMHAngry
Where do i start ,how do i start,what do i say,what i think - OMG srush mujhe doctor ki sakht jaroorat haiWink
I really loved the hug scene in presence of setting sun & flowing waterDay Dreaming,it was like god was blessing this couple with light of love & forward flow in their realtionship.
I have always read that when person looses eye-sight,they tries to use their hands.By touch they try to see,that is was dutta was doing.Everytime he was touching nakku's face was just to make him feel her presence around him.Sigh....I don't know whether i made senseConfused
Right from confession to the final hug & his explaining about aardhangini Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
As for nakku,she was just happy & couldn't believe that he was with her,she was constantly looking at him to assure him as well as herself.
Her leave it to bappa wala line even confused me.But,i am not going to think about it now.
Ab ye weekend kaise kategaOuch

Ur update was awsome,u deserve special hug todayHug

Tu pehle decide kar le...pehle bolti hai ke mera brain hi nahi hai..aur ab tujhe mera brain khana hai...kaha se khayegiLOL
The blooper was unforgivable...but the other facts I pmed you also are major...it could have been an episode like never before...but pata nahi kya ho gaya...Confused
The touch of his hands over his face was awesome.....and yeah...it makes sense...I understand that senselessness that is in your mind...mera bhi yahi haal tha...isiliye to itni der lag gai na....
just that pati parmeshwar wala dialogue was something I did not understand..that last part had some disconnected feeling...
Arre special hugBig smile...mein aayi aayi aayi ...pooji ka special hug lene aayiHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamPooja_219-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

tanx alot srush dear will b waiting awesome start of the update though i love the pre update srush kamal hai u have done all the hissab on all Ltlians who fainted who is alive & all i must say veryROFLROFLROFL love it love it me toh barely made it but i am afraid i am one of the 25% of who their jaw touched the ground me kya keru adat nehi hai itna acha scenes of awesome tasha dose been long time u c ok dear chelo waiting patientlyDay Dreaming 4 ur update!Smile epi was mind blowing tasha sirf tasha awesome ! ohh srush u r done! u crack me up with this line aapko nehi betna hai hume bethne dou we r in absolute no hurryLOL srush this is too good u r right we r in no hurry we r sitting still to enjoy the romance awesome update dear as ussual tanx!Smile

hey Jorda...thanks yaar...and am glad you dont fall in the 40% criteria...
and so sweet of you to wait...am somehow taking long to update...by time I think my speed will increaseLOL
ya...mind blowing epi..and you are right we are absolutely in no hurry...telling CVs we are packed and stocked for a monthLOL
am so glad you enjoyed it ...thanks yaara...you take pains to comment, it encourages me so muchBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

i am waiting for the rest of the upd.

Hey Maya...thanks for waiting...it took long.. but now it is up...hope you enjoy it...Big smile
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey srush,
I thought about that patiwala dialouge as weird,but after much thinking(read after coming out from dreamlandWink)it clicked me.Though it was out of character for dutta to speak such lines.But,i think first time he was trying to see nakku's POV & the background from where she came,he realised that her hiding things had something to do with her upbringing.That is why he said that i bow down in front of ur love.

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Kya hua shrusti baki update kanha hai. kya tum bhi 40% ke undar chale gayeLOL

Ritun...it is over...kaha hai aap...aa jaoLOL
And  I belong to all the categories...the fainting, the babbling and the jawdropping... I had all the attacksLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshPooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

getting v. bored with this drama now :( it dosent seem to progress.. all they are doing is talking and repeating exactly what we have seen before.. i think this will repeat for a week.. i will watch it after a week bcos i dont think i'll miss much

thanks for the update.. nicley written

Angel x

oh ...angel you didnot like it??? please watch it ...it was a good epi..am sure you would change your mind after watching itBig smile
and thanks for your comment...am glad you liked itBig smile

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinks86

i like it ... i liiiiiiiike it!!! .. sorry was watching k3g ... kareena makes me lol ... thanx for the update

hey Pinks...Oh you are saying 'I like it' in K3G Kareen styleLOL
'I like it'...
thanks for your appreciation, hope you enjoyed itBig smile
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Awww thanx for the written update srush *big hugz*
I just love todays epsidoe....everything was right.....not to much Kala and crew...just tasha..precap was mindblowing aswell.....the way tasha hugs all time and the way they touched each oter wow.....cant explain.....just toooooo happy....and dutta ad nakku confesses the love for each other.....mindblowing......episode...thanx for the update srush.....love dutta.
MR AND MV did a gr8 job

Hey Naina .a big teddy hug to you tooBig smile..thanks bacha...btw...saw your pm on your VM will watch and comment...but am sure it wil be just as good as the epiBig smile
it was an awesome epiBig smile

NainaSengal

Go to top