jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Abh still doesnt know where karan is, Ranchod is shot, goes to the hosiptal, to get the bullet out, and hears somone say abha, abha, and he see's karan and say your wife is looking for you and the episode ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BARTSIMPSON

Abh still doesnt know where karan is, Ranchod is shot, goes to the hosiptal, to get the bullet out, and hears somone say abha, abha, and he see's karan and say your wife is looking for you and the episode ends

You are so right...I think they should wrap this story up by bringing every member of Karan's to the hospital on the pretext of some charity function. And they can all meet both brothers, end of story..and then some of us 😉 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ (do bot want to guess here) will complain what a miserable ending.
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think sid will call aabha before she says the truth
then she will go back to mumbai
soooooooo we could seeee abharan together 
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope that sid will either call abha or he himself take him to swarn bhavan untill abha reaches their...............keeping my fingers crossed
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh, I really hope that this track ends soon....too much tension and cross wires. Lets move on........we want to see a little Karan/Abha 😃
afghan33 thumbnail
sid was not shot he got beaten up badly by dushyant and went to the hospital. you need pay more attention to what happens. i think ranchod will call abha and call her back and she will come back to the hospital and karan and abha will reunite again.
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think nothing is going to happen this week als well