India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I know I am in for Sleepless nights..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
God..First of all This Abhay makes me go crazy with his deep rooted insanely ..maddening love for PIYA..and he keeps PIYA and all of us in tanter hooks by not letting her know his feelings.. ..here Piya one STRONG girl wants to venture everywhere..parttime job..!!??God Piya.Shocked.tum toh mujhe marvakarhi chodegi..kuch aur nahin mila tumhe..!!?
And I tell you guys..I am totally pettrified with this Vampire Bigbro .SIDDHARTH...HE IS a deadly  Vampire..!! I am shivering in  fear..for ABHAY & PIYA..I swear..!! I really dont understand why Abhay cant understand that His brother will anyway find out about her so rather be next to her na..GOD..I am scared..!! I know he is worried for her safety but she is safe only in his arms..dosen't he know that..!!Embarrassed..
what worries me even more is that ...this Brother fight is not going to end ..and so I  will be constantly under tension..what next..GOD..I dont think I have any respite ....!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voice--AROMAL---Sonia---sumana13--Ritzie-Doppelganger-asenaRidziPiaJazSimiAmereschahat4umusic_l0ver036Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sorry Totzy if you find it rude. But today I was actually smiling after reading your postLOL. May be it's out of tension too or may be it's just because though I see Sid's evil charms, I still have too much faith in Abhay. Or may be you say it with so much simplicity and real concern that I forget about my concernsShocked

But as you said, the tension will always be there when this evil charmer is around the hottie couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
nice post..... nd i can undrstnd ur state!!! Smile  sometimes i wonder why did i even start watching pkyek?? now i can hardly focus on my studies or anything nd i'm realy worried cuz of tht!!!! Cry Cry somebody help me plz...... Ouch

Edited by Sapphire_238 - 25 February 2011 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Sapphire and Hema chill yaar. Dont take tension. Keep faith on abhay. He will not let anything happen to Piya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Cool down Hema ....Sid's interference will only help to get AP still closer ..... and we'll get to see more steamy scenes.... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Ritzi..no probs dear...You have all license to laugh at me..LOL..But I AM sooooooooo happy that you really filled me with so much positive energy..Hug
@sapphire...We two are total Gonners..I too was thinking teh same..BUT PKYEK & ABHIYA & VISU ke bina meri aur tumhari zindagi adhoori hoti..!!hai na..I It would never be complete FOR ME & for you too..Day Dreaming
@Sanchita..I am soooooooo happy with your positivity yaar..NOW I JOIN YOU..yeah..Siddharth just has not seen the passionate love ..undying love of ABHAY & PIYA yet..He is in for a big surprise like POCA has rightly said..!!

@Sumadear..I so want to hug you..Amen..Hari om..inshallah..Let it happen like just what you said..STEAMY HOT SCENES..!! Wohaaaaaaa...I am salaivating already..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238--sumana13--Ritzie

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@TOTAL-ROMANTIC........ ya u r rite our lives r incomplete without pkyek nd abhiya nd visu!!!!! Wink 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Totally with u sweetz...but no need to be so tense. Abhiya love runs deep and strong...so come what may they will survive.. and sid will def realize this sooner or later

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index