Sabki Ladli Bebo

Amrit and bebo to become one! (article)

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Amrit and bebo to become one!

Star Plus's pre-prime time, long running show, Sabki Laadli Bebo, will soon see a new face of their lead couple.

Amrit (Anuj Sachdeva) and Bebo (Shivshakti Sachdev) will finally consuminate their marriage in the coming episodes. The viewers of the show and the fans of the couple will finally be able to breathe. Our little "birdie" tells us that the consumination scene has been shot and a couple of romantic scenes have been shot as well. These scenes will be shown before and after the big scene. It is said that amrit-bebo will be seen getting cosy with each other. The scene will kick off with the entire family will attend a wedding leaving only amrit, bebo and manjeet. However manjeet's presence will not make a difference to the lovebirds. The audience will see bebo bringing tea to amrit in their bedroom. Amrit will then express his love and then the big scene will follow on.
We have heard that after the consumination, amrit and bebo will be very physically attracted towards each other.

On the sets I managed to talk to Anuj and Shivshakti. They had just shot another cosy scene.
First we talked to Anuj about his feelings towards these scenes, he said, "Obviously I'm happy the CV's have thought up this short love track for amrit and bebo. They need it! Also I'm glad, as our views have been waiting for intimate scenes between amrit and bebo. The show has seen many ups and downs and we lost a lot of publicity however there are viewers whom have remained faithful towards the show and amrit-bebo."
Shivshakti also spoke along the same lines, she said, "Whilst doing such scenes, I do feel a bit uncomfortable but I trust everyone on sets and of course Anuj. Before amrit and bebo shared a very emotional relationship. The most you would get was hugs. However now their relationship will change. They will be more physical now."
We have also come to know amrit-bebo will be much more mischievous and very, very naughty… Viewers, be prepared to blush your pants off.

On the sidetrack it is said Gursheel and Goldie are still around plotting to get money and manjeet will be out for amrit! But this time bebo's aware and isn't going to even let manjeet's shadow touch amrit! Is this battle for bebo to save her amrit? Keep watching to find out!

Reported by Ganga16tr…x
Edited by ganga16tr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail
sorry if i disappointed you... the article aint real... i made it! but i hope to have bought a smilee to your faces!
tell me what you think and if you were fooled or not!
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i fell 4 it lol.x
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Good Prank
We Will Like If This Prank Should Not  Show Now Again
Sorry If A Real Article Come We Won't Believe It
Hope People Will Learn To This Prank That It Will Hurt The Fans Like This                  No Hurt Feeling

urmi8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ganga16tr

sorry if i disappointed you... the article aint real... i made it! but i hope to have bought a smilee to your faces!

this is very bad i was soo happy about this...no tell me that this is a real article please..but anyway you have created the article in a very authentic way with star qoutes but this isn't fair at all😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ganga this isn't 1st april
itna bara mazaak tumne akhir kaise kia, hamare bhawanoo ke sath, how dare u played with our emotions😭

jokes a part, OMG when i read the title i was OMG is this really gonna be, and when i read the article i was like dancing, but as soon as i saw ur name i started crying. i actually believed the article, if u didn't had ur name at the bottom phir to main is article ka yakeen hi kar leti hai.
u have written an awesome article dear, great job👏... totally luved the article. i hope to see similar article in future, hope CV' will let ambo consummate their marriage.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Anyone wish this would reli happen?
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ganga !!!!! Yar yeh kia tha ?
How cud you do this ? Ab tujh se obviously naraz nahi ho skti but this was a reallly bad prank.
How can u play with our emotions sweety, u know how do we feel abt it..
To phir aisa krne ki kia zrorat thi... Mein cloud 9 se cloud -9 par aa gai when i saw ur name and I cud sense something fishy when it said "very very naughty" and the pant thing. I was like itna bhi kaisey ho skta hai...

I know u love pranks or is baar to tujhe jaaney dia coz ur our little sis but Ganga sweety pls not again !!!

ganga16tr thumbnail
sorry... 😭
i thought it would bring smiles to your faces... lagta hai opposite ho gaya... i'm really very, very sorry... :(
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sorry... 😭

i thought it would bring smiles to your faces... lagta hai opposite ho gaya... i'm really very, very sorry... :(

arre nahi ganga janu, it did brought a huge smile on my face, and luved the article, i just wish this was a true article, and whatever u wrote hope it come true, don't worry i am not sad, luved it,....