JustShanta Goldie
JustShanta
JustShanta

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

Originally posted by JustShanta

Shanta ,

Can you clean up your mail box. I am getting a error when I send you a PM. 

Thanks
-R
]

What's the matter? Inbox just 50%  D'oh

I get this error when I send you a PM

"You are blocked from sending Private Messages to JustShanta."ShockedShockedShocked

Misti :

Sorry, for filling your thread.

-R

Yes,Mishti ,R wants me to know ''one Colin Firth'' won best actor award , just has to be that !

Congratulations to him ,the king has spoken ! thanks for the space Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Misti what a poem yaar........luved it sooooooo much.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

misti73

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Misti,

Enjoyed reading your commentary for the entire week.  It was fun reading your comment on the possible adult trait of bumbumbhole when he was helping Radhika with her maang and sindoor.Wink  the latest of course when Daima tells that the beautiful girls of Mathura going to chase Dev because he is going to turn handsome and the blush on his face and your comments on theyoung forumers was good.Wink 

The story has progressed at a normal pace, I, like you, would prefer some more of the kids show before moving into the adult phase.  The highlight of the week for me was the portrayal of Shanthi's character and secondly the politics surrounding the PB family.  Shanthi's role is played by an extremely great actress.  There were 2 things about her which was quite baffling for me.  I realise she has some kind of bitterness, from the few dialogues here and there it looks like Radhika was left at their door-step and it was not a one-sided decision of Mansa to bring her home.  If that is the case is she such a dominating person that she treats her husband with scant respect and regard.  She was successful in her mission to blackmail her husband if he shared his food with Radhika but did not bother when her husband did not eat a morsel.  The following day when her husband was in his suicide mission along with Radhika once again there was no reaction from her and it was only at the insistence of her children that she tried to reason out with him.  Is she so totally negative that she has no element of goodness atall.  Even to her children I did not find her affectionate or kind.  Her acting so good that if they make her portray compassion and love it will only be natural and better rather than seeing bitterness always.

Regarding PB family I am more interested in the after-effects of the precap.

1)  Badi Bahu has overheard RP and his talk with the lawyers.  Is she going to let Padma into the secret.  For me it is no for obvious reasons.

2)  I would like Padma to be neutral.  I also like the fact that she does not retort at the drop of the hat but can give when she has to.

3)  Virat has openly expressed in his dislike for the RP responsibilities but not for the RP wealth.  That is the catch for him to be a villian on alater date.

4)  I will not like if they show Rohan to be dumb-witted and one who can easily be influenced by others.  On the other hand if he is shown to be listening to what others have to say but uses his discretion to do what pleases him and share his deepest thoughts and concerns with his mother I will be happy to watch it.   

5)  I also wont mind seeing a situation where Padma backs  her son and tells that if her son is not inclined to take over RP duties it is better to absolve him of this rather than force something on him which he is not happy about.  I would like to go one step forward and see if she can tell the elder RP that Dev is the best bet as he has always been responsible and he fits the bill for the RP position and therefore adopt him into their clan. 

Let us see what this week has in store.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvPutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Shanta ,

Can you clean up your mail box. I am getting a error when I send you a PM. 

Thanks
-R
]

What's the matter? Inbox just 50%  D'oh

I get this error when I send you a PM

"You are blocked from sending Private Messages to JustShanta."ShockedShockedShocked

Misti :

Sorry, for filling your thread.

-R

Yes,Mishti ,R wants me to know ''one Colin Firth'' won best actor award , just has to be that !

Congratulations to him ,the king has spoken ! thanks for the space Thumbs Up

Yeh...I know. Colin Firth finally got the recognition that he deserves,.................PartyDancing.......
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Misti what a poem yaar........luved it sooooooo much.....Clap

Thankyou Radev1000. Glad that you loved it.WinkBig smile
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Enjoyed reading your commentary for the entire week.  It was fun reading your comment on the possible adult trait of bumbumbhole when he was helping Radhika with her maang and sindoor.Wink  the latest of course when Daima tells that the beautiful girls of Mathura going to chase Dev because he is going to turn handsome and the blush on his face and your comments on theyoung forumers was good.Wink 

The story has progressed at a normal pace, I, like you, would prefer some more of the kids show before moving into the adult phase.  The highlight of the week for me was the portrayal of Shanthi's character and secondly the politics surrounding the PB family.  Shanthi's role is played by an extremely great actress.  There were 2 things about her which was quite baffling for me.  I realise she has some kind of bitterness, from the few dialogues here and there it looks like Radhika was left at their door-step and it was not a one-sided decision of Mansa to bring her home.  If that is the case is she such a dominating person that she treats her husband with scant respect and regard.  She was successful in her mission to blackmail her husband if he shared his food with Radhika but did not bother when her husband did not eat a morsel.  The following day when her husband was in his suicide mission along with Radhika once again there was no reaction from her and it was only at the insistence of her children that she tried to reason out with him.  Is she so totally negative that she has no element of goodness atall.  Even to her children I did not find her affectionate or kind.  Her acting so good that if they make her portray compassion and love it will only be natural and better rather than seeing bitterness always.

Regarding PB family I am more interested in the after-effects of the precap.

1)  Badi Bahu has overheard RP and his talk with the lawyers.  Is she going to let Padma into the secret.  For me it is no for obvious reasons.

2)  I would like Padma to be neutral.  I also like the fact that she does not retort at the drop of the hat but can give when she has to.

3)  Virat has openly expressed in his dislike for the RP responsibilities but not for the RP wealth.  That is the catch for him to be a villian on alater date.

4)  I will not like if they show Rohan to be dumb-witted and one who can easily be influenced by others.  On the other hand if he is shown to be listening to what others have to say but uses his discretion to do what pleases him and share his deepest thoughts and concerns with his mother I will be happy to watch it.   

5)  I also wont mind seeing a situation where Padma backs  her son and tells that if her son is not inclined to take over RP duties it is better to absolve him of this rather than force something on him which he is not happy about.  I would like to go one step forward and see if she can tell the elder RP that Dev is the best bet as he has always been responsible and he fits the bill for the RP position and therefore adopt him into their clan. 

Let us see what this week has in store.  

Thank you Radha

The actress who plays Shanti is very good, her eyes speak volumes. I hope that they do not waste her talent by making her one dimensional negative but a more complex one. She has it in her to do complex characters and has Aditya Lakhias acting talents as a counterbalance, so both should be used and not wasted.

The politics in the RP household is still at the rudimentary stage. Maheshwari as the main player does not impress me.........she is too open to be that. She is someone who always reacts very quickly to situations, her greed and self importance are there for everyone to see......she does not have the calmness in her. So she might be someone reacting to someone and doing something but if they are planning on a having a clever manipulator then it has to be someone else. I do find Padma the interesting one in that family and I hope the characters are going to be multi-dimensional ones.

As for Shanti I think her ego has been massively bruised and she sees Radhika as the competitor for Mansarams affection. Most probably she is bitter because Mansaram for the frst time is rebelling and putting someone before her. Initially I thought that she was bitter that her children are not getting good things because they are loosing out due to Radhikas comparatively expensive upbringing. But then saw her using the kids to emotionally blackmail Mansaram and also watched her on friday and realised it is not the kids but far more personal than that. Her behavior and looks on friday was the " you want to die for that girl.......go die, I don't care".......she was hoping that he was bluffing but then realised that he is serious and so ran after him. Her children made her see that..........I mean the kids panic. I hope they tone done the violence. They might have found Radhika on the doorstep but then how did they know that she as brahmin.........I hope they give an interesting background to Radhikas past and the reason behind Mansarams stubbornness in bringing her up. There should be a strong reason here. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvradha_bilahariPutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
As for Dev , they have not disclosed anything about his parents except that they are dead....RP was saying once about having three sons and two are dead....this will be the secret about third one which may be disclosed at later stage...Dai ma is going to be major player where Dev is concerned....She must be having some secret about Dev,s parent...Do not think Dev is servant,s son, it will be revealed at some crucial point....yes you are right about Shanti she is very good actress and expresses her inner turmoil through her eyes....her body language is great as was shown in friday.,s episode , was so natural when was searching for Radhika....funny part  was people surrounding crying kid Radhika....Do not understand why they have to resort to such violent acts as was shown the burning track....In fact today i saw the episode and did not like it ...Too much violence puts you off....can be other ways of threatening....writer should refrain from showing sadistic streak...All around you is stories about violence whether domestic or other kind whenever you open the newspaper or tv news.....Atleast in the soaps they can minimize it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvradha_bilaharimisti73

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Misti,

After reading your response, just wanted some clarification.

I thought Shanthi told Radhika after the goldfish's revelations that it would have been better if she had died along with her father rather than being a burden on them.  If this father was a brahmin who left Radhika at Mansa's doorstep what else will be there to further elaborate on Radhika's birth?  Mansa has taken his praman in front of the panchayat probably because he belongs to the weaver community but out of compassion and love for fellow human-beings he has committed to taking care of Radhika.  Correct me if I wrong somewhere lest I may miss the connection to the story.

misti73

Go to top