Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole/bholenath=Dev

Kabutarni=maheshwari

chota kabutar-virat

kabutar=bada beta

chandalika=Radhikas mother

Nirupa Roy=Radhikas father

Champakali=chanda...have changed her name from girgit.

chunnu munnu=creatives

The show starts..............so phuljhari is running after the car and shouting Kishkanhaiya.............but bholenath cannot hear.............now at Phuljarias house the

Chandalika comes back from bath

To show Phuljhari the right pathErmm

Hence she opens the door to the room

That is supposed to contain Phuljhari in full gloom LOL

She unlocks and shouts for her to come out

And not to sit inside and just poutWink

For she has tonnes of work to do

And she needs Phuljhari' s hand tooAngry

At the same time Nirupa Roy comes back

Proving that he is not at all a slackErmm

He rushes into the magical room

Only to realise that Phuljhari has flown on a broomLOL

Chandalika gets angry that how did she go out

While Nirupa Roy is worried that Phuljhari might be in a boutOuch

Chandalaki asks champakali that did she set Phuljhari free

Who replies "uyee maa have I ever gone against your wishes in glee"Stern Smile

Then her eyes land on her wily and calculating son

Who makes her run around the cot thinking that he is the donTongue

He gets caught and has his ears pulled

In fear he shouts that it is Phuljahari who ruledShocked

She gave him the mothers name to set her free

Which he followed since he is a good son you seeWink

The mother gets angry that we are wasting our time

When Phuljhari has blackened their face not caring a dimeD'oh

At bholenaths house there is a round table meeting

Where the goldfish is also sitting and bleatingD'oh

Chintamani dadaji wants to know whether everything  was all right

And the kabutarni replies that it was all good and a ruddy sightLOL

When the gram leader stands up to attention that one ritual was left out

The newly wedded couples did not get the coin and felt left outOuch

The kabutar sings that he presented the coins to his friend the musician

But lost one (which reached Phuljhari since Kanha is the magician).WinkBig smile

I am sorry I don't know why but the first part came out in poetry...........'EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...........Anyway so dadaji gets furious and goes shame shame puppy shame pointing his fingers at kabutar .....the pradhan asks him to stay back for work........Big smileBig smile........which bholenath hears ........'Big smileBig smile.......invariably he wants to stay back to see his phuljhari and gets irritated with dadajiLOLLOL........anyway going plan cancelled and they all stay........ClapClap....anyway chanadalika and nirupa Roy are in a mission........Ouch.........search phujhari.........Ouch........so they are marching left right left ........Ermm.......arreh yaar again the next line pajama dhila topi tight came in my brain.......D'oh........heck ...........Ouch..........no Misti just concentrate on left right left right........Shocked.........they look everywhere..........and then Chandalika comes across Phuljhari sitting and crying and people admiring her for sitting and crying........D'oh..........strange things are happening in rawal kanha..........a girl is sitting ad crying and everyone is standing in a circle and watching her crying........D'oh........now bhoothnath is on a mission he wants to finish his work quickly and then go to meet his phuljhari........Clap..amma says eat and bumbumbhole says no then others call me fat....Ouch.......amma says so what you will become thin.....WinkTongue.....amma at this rate he does not have to grow and become thin.........if he just works and runs to meet his phuljhari he will reduce.......LOL..........amma says you will grow up to become very handsome and then all the girls of Mathura will be after you....Stern Smile..........arreh chunnu munnu why are you tempting the girls in this forum and all over the world.......Stern Smile.........but chunnu munnu please no more red nightgowns and Dev reacting like 1970's heroine.......OuchOuch......thats by the way Angies description and not mine........Embarrassed....

Now back at Phuljharis house and burning mission...........OuchShocked...........I mean the mother wants to burn Phuljharis feet and the fathers comes and blasts her off..........( by the way champakali was smiling in glee when the burning is happeningErmm..........and says that me and my daughter will go on a suicide mission because you want to kill her.....D'oh..........ah the first person who protests is chenu master.......Ermm..........interesting.....Ermm.........so there is hope for his redemption but not champakali.....Ermm.........the mother keeps quiet.....Shocked.........then at the insistence of the children she follows him and stops him........Ouch.........but she still is thinking about herself ............Ermm..then at bumbumbholes house..............chintamani tells amma tht he is going to change the will..........ShockedShocked............then they show the two DILs coming down and the two kabutars come and complain regarding bumbumbhole.........Angry.........Rohan is there too.........kabutarni sees amma and pushes padma who hesitantly asks what was chintamani talking about yesterday.........Ermm........amma turns the table saying that I am just a servant if he needs then he will talk to kabutarni why me........Tongue..........interesting Padma........Ermm........yeh chunnu munnu I like Padma..........Big smile.......keep her like this and don't spoil her by making her one dimensional........Clap..........  Anyway the lawyers come and after a tug of war between amma and kabutarni ........D'oh...........the lawyer is taken to chintamani who tells kabutarni to close the door while leaving.........Ermm........acha chintamani do you think that she won't listen outside the door..........D'ohWacko.........and more importantly you asked her to close the door when the windows are wide open.........Wacko.........what a secret meeting.......Wacko........so kabutarni overhears the changing the will bit and that the wife of the youngest grandson will get everything and she is shocked.......ShockedShocked......oh Phuljhari is on a pleasing her mother mission.........ShockedShocked.........champakali ........poor thing is sent off to get the rice........LOL.........and chenu to cow........Ermm..........looks like that the cows might have stopped their protest.....Ermm.......but oh gauri ji........I am assuming that the cows name is gauri...........because cows in shows are usually called Gauri'please keep your eyes and ears open and run if you see some change.....Wink........

Okey dokee........chunnumnuu you stopped the burning........but I still have not forgiven you for amma...One more thing I know that you used fire for melodrama but do keep in mind that gullible people are also watching.....you showed her father angry but did not show him blasting off for using fire ......instead it was suicide mission.....him on a suicide mission is not going to solve anything, now the mothers ego is more hurt and she will change her tactics and might go for underhand tricks..........Anyway..........drama at Phuljharis house........but good acting by the family members..both the father and mother.........this is what I wanted to see...........both fighting from their own point of view.........nobody can change the mother until she herself want to change...........she is so bitter that she is ok if her husband is going to drown himself and only runs when the children plead...........she is also hoodwinked by the kids who are both playing her in their own way. Both the actors are good so use them and don't waste them........this actress throws daggers through her eyes.....

Chenu.........an interesting chap.........wherever there is gain he is there...........but he also loves his father...........he was the first one who protested when the father wanted to jump into the river.........another interesting character is Padma...........chunnu mnunnu why are you not showing Rohan..............I mean he is just for a few seconds but he looks also spoilt.............Lastly bumbumbhole Dev...........bilkul bholenath.......

Edited by misti73 - 26 February 2011 at 5:05am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvSUNSHiNE_413imissouriDia03suktiDAIRY25vinianilN025PutijaChalhovradhika5JustShantaAnsa786laxmisRADEV1000bvs7691rajsriradha_bilaharianusha34v3gradev09Daisy15suwinviprakshiJaiJagannathgardesAngie12sigridsia_lovelyNeerjaaanu17Fallen Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistis thoughts 25th Feb 2011" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Misti ROFLROFL hilarious poem and write up with all the childhood days poeds Shame Shame and left right.

The Chandalika has toned down but she will have lot of resentment and will try to Harm Radhika indirectly.Chenu is a very intersting character and when bullied forgets about ek rupiaya and also sof inside.So a future ally of Radhika.Liked the fathers and mothers acting today.So Nirupa Roy also has a tongue in his mouth and can emotionally backmail to get his point across infact both of them. so that was a good move of CM. Liked the politics of the chintamani RP household as more drama will take place there. Liked Bolenath priorities he is indeed on the right track . The Padma bahu and Daima will have a major role in future. Waiting to see whether Phuljari and Bholenath will meet or not.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691radhika5JustShantaJaiJagannathNeerjaamisti73

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Misti loved ur POEM! I was reading it with enjoyment....!!!!!!! :) Never the less I loved ur view on today's episode. Your the best!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustShantamisti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti ROFLROFL hilarious poem and write up with all the childhood days poeds Shame Shame and left right.

The Chandalika has toned down but she will have lot of resentment and will try to Harm Radhika indirectly.Chenu is a very intersting character and when bullied forgets about ek rupiaya and also sof inside.So a future ally of Radhika.Liked the fathers and mothers acting today.So Nirupa Roy also has a tongue in his mouth and can emotionally backmail to get his point across infact both of them. so that was a good move of CM. Liked the politics of the chintamani RP household as more drama will take place there. Liked Bolenath priorities he is indeed on the right track . The Padma bahu and Daima will have a major role in future. Waiting to see whether Phuljari and Bholenath will meet or not.

Thanks Chalhov..............I have added some more to the analysis part regarding fire. She has already started putting the emotional screws on Radhika who is now trying to please her. Chenu is certainly an entertaining and interesting character........hope they keep him like this. The father did expertly emotionally blackmail the mother but that might turn to be harmful because this will make the mother change her tactics.....as you have said she might now use underhand techniques. Also the creatives should have added some dialgues regarding fire and harming children.......here they have used it for melodrama but there are loads of people who are easily influenced by what is shown on tv and this might be harmful in that respect. Padma and amma will have a major role and the politics are there in the Mathura house. From the promo it looks like that Rohan is a spoilt brat.

Edited by misti73 - 25 February 2011 at 11:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5JustShantaanusha34JaiJagannathNeerjaa

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Misti ,  pranam and bowing in front of you.  You are so good .  I just read it quickly and will respond later as I am trying to finish some work.  

But,  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I laughed so much at the poem that I ended up coughing as usual.  You are too good.  I forgot to mention that your comments about "choti bahu having a philospher's stone and magic wand" were so hilarious.  Here choti bahu is getting the wealth because of wise old owl.  In CB1,  it was because of waaris.   Just hope that wealth is not transferable to Chanda (or somebody else in red gown) or Muth.

Will come to your comments in a while.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5JustShantaJaiJagannathmisti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Misti loved ur POEM! I was reading it with enjoyment....!!!!!!! :) Never the less I loved ur view on today's episode. Your the best!

Thankyou for liking the poem. Glad that you liked it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Misti ,  pranam and bowing in front of you.  You are so good .  I just read it quickly and will respond later as I am trying to finish some work.  

But,  ROFL

I laughed so much at the poem that I ended up coughing as usual.  You are too good.  I forgot to mention that your comments about "choti bahu having a philospher's stone and magic wand" were so hilarious.  Here choti bahu is getting the wealth because of wise old owl.  In CB1,  it was because of waaris.   Just hope that wealth is not transferable to Chanda (or somebody else in red gown) or Muth.

Will come to your comments in a while.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thankyou Angie.

As soon as I heard the mother and fathers conversation regarding the room and saw their confusion.....I knew it is going to be poem time.Wink........I think this wise old owl might be trying to redeem the narangi baba of CB1, that is if the narangi baba again does not make his appearance later on.Wink..Will wait for your response.
Embarrassed

JustShantaJaiJagannath

Neerjaa

IF-Rockerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
 Very hilarious poem while dissecting the first part...it was funny and describe the characters well....Without melodrama soaps do not work with viewers as they are for the masses not classes....you are good with your analysis....From now on beginning of the Mahabharat will start on , with eldest DIL using her brain overtime in conspiring....Should not use too much negativity, loudness and vicious expression.as are prominent in recent every other soap... Misti i enjoy reading your comments as you go thoroughly  in each character...yes sometimes i do not agree with your point of view of certain character,s  behaviour at certain circumstances...Whenever eldest DIL flashes her eyes Hindi movies Nagin comes to mind..Daily you will find such idiotic tracks in daily soaps you really feel irritated and which a normal person will not behave in normal circumstances..And the list goes on..A certain show which is getting highest TRP., where a educated girl from a decent, educated family marries a Gali Chhap Gunda because he was after her  and to marry him was the solution....I do not know i am right or wrong but  you feel frustrated what kind of massage is given....Yes here i agree with you  that in their own way soap makers can bring positive change in the on going incident by giving some reason for the particular behavior...Everybody claims to be making social issue based soaps and running in the race and gradually issues disappears without giving any solutions....very few are good in contents, hope CB2 should be one of them as it is supposed to be a love story.

JustShantamisti73

Post Reply New Post

Go to top