India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC outstanding outstanding

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Oh Guys he was outstanding today. The last clip he performed in such a way that he made the show in his name. The Precap he was blasting with his utmost expressions to Geet. The way he pulled DEV is like a man who hates an utmost thing. GURU hats off to u for that emotional expressive performance.ClapClap

Edited by verode - 25 February 2011 at 11:18am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

silentalkerpureluvasavari01zebronicsMinozankita10PGirnhasiiiblessednimhadahMallu_galjennifer1993-eiya-mallu.crowe20Nav2010Evash* ~ Roshni ~ *itsmylifebossDMKJ_VBAngel-33~Serendipity~roseinbloomSabmeratu.jasraj123jaspreetm2815cuttieejnawazAbsoluv-Priti11-nanditasinghsona-raimaaniqrablackb28pickachua2zahidtodayzstar

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I Agreee JAAN he's Awesome ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz..VeenaGcian..

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
awesome i was scared of his anger when he throw that file

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Oh Guys he was outstanding today. The last clip he performed in such a way that he made the show in his name. The Precap he was blasting with his utmost expressions to Geet. The way he pulled DEV is like a man who hates an utmost thing. GURU hats off to u for that emotional expressive performance.ClapClap
absolutely. Todays episode was completely maan's/GC. I also liked the scared expression on geet/DD's face. that was well done. A piece of advice to geet though. She needs to tell maan that dev gave him blood.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz-eiya-..VeenaGcian..simi91

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by verode

absolutely. Todays episode was completely maan's/GC. I also liked the scared expression on geet/DD's face. that was well done. A piece of advice to geet though. She needs to tell maan that dev gave him blood.

Ya DD did that scared expression well in last clip of the episode and in preap her helpless situation also she did well

-eiya-

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-..VeenaGcian..

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

agreed ....

can this guy emote with his eyes!!!

SCENE 5: WOW'.THIS WAS WORTH WATCHING!!!

I was ready to kill someone till the second brk'.nut the last scene won me over!! It was AWE-FREAKING-SOME!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

The angry young maan was back!! He roared like a lion to see the jackal in his den!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap

His badi badi aakhen'.wahhh wahhhh'..ClapClapClapClapClap

Did u notice'he never for a moment doubted geet'.till she said :stop:.then his face n expressions were awesome man!! The "I cant believe my ears" look was too good'.ClapClapClapClapClap

Geets eyes had the pain n sympathy required'she was at crossroads'.ClapClapClapClap

The man who ruined her life VS th man who saved her LIFES life!!

And her LIFE won the battle'..for maan she will do anything'go to any extreme'bear the immense pain'.torture'of seeing dev everyday in front of her eyes'just for her MAAN'.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

That's the extent of her deewangi'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PRECAP:

Wow the precap was good'cant wait for tom'MSK at hiss angry best'he cant fathom why geet is doing all this'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

for MSK PAIN=ANGER=zaroorat se zyaada bola fir pachtana!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maan you seriously need super glue!!!OuchOuchOuchOuch

anger jitna zyada'SR utna hot!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asavari01Minoz-eiya-..VeenaGcian..

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
agreed!! thats why im looking forward to this new track!! GC is gonna rock as angry young MSK!! ahh!!

JAZ

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top