Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
See till now I don't find Veer did anything so wrong. Veecha fan r little bit over reacting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but if he will sit in pooja with tht devil, thn he deserve all jhadu, rotten eggs, tomato whtever possible. It will be his third blunder. First was whn he did not kicked tht devil out whn he saw her under ghunghat πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and second whn he didn't expose her before b toons 😑
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am really pissed off with veer🀒🀒🀒today

umed was fantastic , gave a good reply to nani,
coming up - iccha facing taps πŸ˜ƒ

hayeπŸ˜• veer kuch kare to sahi yahan forun threads khul jate hain..thora sabr bhi kiya karoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰veer nahi choray ga tumhari ichcha ko ..........😳veer has  been shown like a figure of extreme goodnessπŸ˜•agar itna acha na hota to ichcha say shadi thori karta....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so try to understand.....aur thora sabr bhi kiya karo jaise ichcha kay liye aj tak kiya hay and see she is finally living up to your expectationsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know people have high expectations from veer but  when did not he  fulfill their expectations ...thora dair say hi sahi par ki to hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so be patientπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†woh kehtain hain na sabr ka phal meetha hota hayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†aisay hi na har  waqt jootay lay kar bhathaiy raha karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

i am really pissed off with veer🀒🀒🀒today

umed was fantastic , gave a good reply to nani,
coming up - iccha facing taps πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had 2 watch the epi though very sleepy y u were annoyed..πŸ˜›..but was not keen on replying as u said..wht  needed to already...Veer is being shown as dawandol πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in his actions..( i know i have 2 use it in hindi sentence which i will try someitme later)  I am with Anmol..😊 he desreves 2 b critisised for not showing anger and disgust when tht stupis Tapsaya was clinging 2 himπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will hate him if he sits down in tht pooja. he will forver bcome a πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
BTW Y is showing so much sympathy 2 an idotic eveil character. he has been so stupid showing sympathy 2 someone who doesnt deserve any sympathy, and hez been doing it all the time...**** how can he forget all the pain tht idot Tapsay agave 2 him, how can he forget, she attempted murder on his dearest Ichcha and nearly killed her, how can ever forget even for a sec she was responsible for the death of his dearest brother...Veer is foolish enough as Ichcha in showing sympathy and kindness, does making an evil witch pregnant wash away all sins 😑😑huhh!!!!! , hez no grr8 in whtever sense, thts y they r made for each otherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jdfan

hayeπŸ˜• veer kuch kare to sahi yahan forun threads khul jate hain..thora sabr bhi kiya karoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰veer nahi choray ga tumhari ichcha ko ..........😳veer has  been shown like a figure of extreme goodnessπŸ˜•agar itna acha na hota to ichcha say shadi thori karta....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so try to understand.....aur thora sabr bhi kiya karo jaise ichcha kay liye aj tak kiya hay and see she is finally living up to your expectationsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know people have high expectations from veer but  when did not he  fulfill their expectations ...thora dair say hi sahi par ki to hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so be patientπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†woh kehtain hain na sabr ka phal meetha hota hayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†aisay hi na har  waqt jootay lay kar bhathaiy raha karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry yaar tumhe buraa lagaa, but when taps usse gale laga rahi thi, usse tab gussa karna chahiye tha, he was standing like a statue😑
i did not mind when he took taps into the room, ok that was acceptable,
but when veer was not showing any disgust when tappu was chipkofying to him, i got really pissed off.
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had 2 watch the epi though very sleepy y u were annoyed..πŸ˜›..but was not keen on replying as u said..wht  needed to already...Veer is being shown as dawandol πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in his actions..( i know i have 2 use it in hindi sentence which i will try someitme later)  I am with Anmol..😊 he desreves 2 b critisised for not showing anger and disgust when tht stupis Tapsaya was clinging 2 himπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will hate him if he sits down in tht pooja. he will forver bcome a πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
BTW Y is showing so much sympathy 2 an idotic eveil character. he has been so stupid showing sympathy 2 someone who doesnt deserve any sympathy, and hez been doing it all the time...**** how can he forget all the pain tht idot Tapsay agave 2 him, how can he forget, she attempted murder on his dearest Ichcha and nearly killed her, how can ever forget even for a sec she was responsible for the death of his dearest brother...Veer is foolish enough as Ichcha in showing sympathy and kindness, does making an evil witch pregnant wash away all sins 😑😑huhh!!!!! , hez no grr8 in whtever sense, thts y they r made for each otherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

yar kya bat kahi hayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this is what i wanted to prove for a long time or humari jang bhi chir gaye thi aik dafaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†veer and ichcha share many similar characteristics ..just like ichcha was blindly in love with tapasya... same thing happened to veer now he has gone absolutely blind in love for his child ......so why blame one for the other...that time veer helped ichcha now its ichcha's turnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†hisab barabarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

, bingo shivani, that was the limit yaar, he should have shown disgust when tappu hugged veer,
i was shocked at veer😲 i did not habve problem when he took her into the room
if he sits in the pooja , i will join all the girls  for joota maarowing sessions in the forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even if mai presssurises him, his answer should be a firm no
shivani9 thumbnail

, bingo shivani, that was the limit yaar, he should have shown disgust when tappu hugged veer,
i was shocked at veer😲 i did not habve problem when he took her into the room
if he sits in the pooja , i will join all the girls  for joota maarowing sessions in the forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even if mai presssurises him, his answer should be a firm no

tqs GMTA...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hmmn  if he sits in tht pooja for ever reason , how much ever justifiable he may b he will become a *** πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I cud have used a icon yaa said the word itself, but I am still kind 2 him bcoz hez ur/our  Ichcha's >>>>>>>>.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail

sorry yaar tumhe buraa lagaa, but when taps usse gale laga rahi thi, usse tab gussa karna chahiye tha, he was standing like a statue😑
but when veer was not showing any disgust when tappu was chipkofying to him, i got really pissed off.

oh dont worry i didnt mind πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒactually i haven't watched the episode i  have only read joyti's update  but like i said veer's condition is very much like ichcha here...he has gone absolutely blind in love for his child like ichcha was in love with tapasya...so ichcha needs to help him now ...otherwise veer to gaya...🀒🀒and ichcha say bhi thora sa gila hay k comeon give sometime to veer too don't leave him alone ..jab ichcha pas hoti hay he never do such thingsπŸ˜‰ lakin ichcha saath nahi hoti to woh tapu kay jaal phas jata hay....ichcha really needs
to be strong here and help veerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

intruderfast thumbnail

tqs GMTA...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hmmn  if he sits in tht pooja for ever reason , how much ever justifiable he may b he will become a *** πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I cud have used a icon yaa said the word itself, but I am still kind 2 him bcoz hez ur/our  Ichcha's >>>>>>>>.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what is gmtaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u know shivani even if veer agrees point to be noted even if he agrees  to sit beside tappu, it will be a blunder.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly, there was no disgust in his face when she clung to him..😑
The motto here is that a girl can do all crimes like attempt to murder, instigation to suicide, robbery, betrayal, etc, etc, etc, but if she becomes pregnant all crimes will be pardoned and even the dead guy's brother as well as the survived girl's husband will start being kind to her and even sit in pooja with her like her husband when even her marriage was not valid... I hope they do not completely ruin Veer's character like this..