Radhajee

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Yar anmol i always go by a person's intentionEmbarrassed...you people edited the part where he asked her to go back though very politely coz ofcourse you dont push or kick a lady in any case no matter how she isEmbarrassed
ok yes, he did ask her to go, but mujhe laga when dayan hugged him , he will be angry , and he was looking like a dukhi aatma, i did not like that, so i was really angry at him
and why r u embarrasedTongue, dont tell me u liked that sceneAngryLOLLOL

why wud i like that sceneLOLbut now i can look at situations from an unbiased angleBig smile
ok neutral aadmi , give ur neutral opinion on iccha todayTongue

Ichcha was superb and mind blowingClapClapClapif she continues like this she will be my fav in this showWinkEmbarrassed
ahh its so good to see u saying nice things abt her,LOLLOL
but i dont want iccha to be ur fav, xavi and i dont need more competition,
plss be happy with ur naniROFL

sahi kaha , tum rani ki saaaaaaaaaath mast lagte hoon Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1intruderfast

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Yar anmol i always go by a person's intentionEmbarrassed...you people edited the part where he asked her to go back though very politely coz ofcourse you dont push or kick a lady in any case no matter how she isEmbarrassed
ok yes, he did ask her to go, but mujhe laga when dayan hugged him , he will be angry , and he was looking like a dukhi aatma, i did not like that, so i was really angry at him

why wud i like that sceneLOLbut now i can look at situations from an unbiased angleBig smile

Ichcha was superb and mind blowingClapClapClapif she continues like this she will be my fav in this showWinkEmbarrassed

very funnyTonguei m not biased like you all....i can justify ebry word that i say....competition ki toh baat hi nahi...day i will like ichcha she will be mineWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by veechafan123

haven t seen todays epi yet but after yday the way icha just went away with saanchi leaving veer alone..i knew aaj veer kuch aia karega jisse use gaaliyan pade aaj. I think Ichcha shold spend more and more time with Veer so that this room for Tappy  sympathy or love or concern or whatever from Veer shouldnt happen. Kal veer ko irritation hui thi ichcha jab chali gayi saanch i ke sath..aia kyun karti hai ichcha...She has to put her head together

In yesterday's episode, Veer wanted Ichcha's love and she went away with Sanchi after teasing him with a flying kiss...Unhappy...This Tapasya is in the opposite room waiting to charm Veer...Ichcha knows that Veer has a soft corner for the baby and she knows about Tapasya's cunning intentions on Veer also.... Her mom also asked her to be careful and get pregnant soon in order to save her marriage.. Nothing is more important than her marriage to Veer and her duty towards her husband... Veer can hire a nurse to stay with Sanchi in the nights... So in spite of all this caution, if she still behaves so dumbly, she has only herself to blame if Veer tilts towards Tapasya who is falling all over him with out any shame or self respect... When Veer did not move away from Tapasya when she hugged him, I thought it was like a typical film scene where the starved husband falls for the vamp..Ouch
you are absolutely right...yeh cvs waleh ichcha koh naukrani hee banah diya hai....sabkee chintah rahtee hai siwayeh apnee aur Veer kee.........she brings it all on herself....kabhee elders ke liyeh respect toh kabhee guilt kee wajah seh sachi ke seva, Veer very conveniently leting her look after sachi....since she know Umed is suporting her she should not budge from letting Taps sit for the pooja........if she succumbs to elders demands and feelings for Taps baby etc pressures her life is over.......cvs its high time ichcha should take astand and let go of her extreme seva bhav and strike a balance in her life and prioritize her relationships....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijihermione8intruderfast

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

yes anmol ur right, well rahul is no competition to us, hes got a girl no one can even dream about, lucky boy isn;t he?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeintruderfast

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Congrats Anmol on becoming an IF Rockerz [in advance]Party

[Sleepy gn..]

what timing shivaniClapthank u so much

Party  Congrats in real time nowPartyTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL chalo, good night...Sleepy

mam mujhey naa hi naa helloCrynaa good night naa kuchCryitnaa gussaLOL
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

very funnyTonguei m not biased like you all....i can justify ebry word that i say....competition ki toh baat hi nahi...day i will like ichcha she will be mineWink

not tooo fast there boy, iccha is mine and u can just look at her from far and say good things, nothing more than that. u have no idea what im made out of Cool

Radhajee

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Congrats Anmol on becoming an IF Rockerz [in advance]Party

[Sleepy gn..]

what timing shivaniClapthank u so much

Party  Congrats in real time nowLOL chalo, good night...Sleepy

mam mujhey naa hi naa helloCrynaa good night naa kuchCryitnaa gussaLOL

aur tang kar ussey, ki woh jahd per jaye gi, ab pata chala shab LOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLok babaji, lekin kyaa kare hum bacche hain abhiLOL 
 par iccha ko biased log hi pasand aayenge, tumhara kyaa bharosa u r dawandolLOL
kabhi idhar kabhi udhar

Radhajee

Go to top