Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I felt the same too. I love the angry young man type maan more than the goody one.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

did u all noticed nitya got more footage than annie

and they didn't seem that irritating as more maan all is well for us.

hope the show comes back to the track again....& we get to see the passionate Maaneet scenes,which is the usp of the show.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hope we don't see this again geet running after maan otherwise MC is pakka and really want to see passion now                                                                                                                                 Its high time for the cv's to check out the pregnancy track as well........either opt for mc or carry on with a smooth pregnancy track to enhance Maaneet's intensely passionate romance to retain the lost charm of the show...
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 18mypride

YES AGREE..... AFTER LONG TIME MAANEET ARE ROCKING..

UFF MAAN KA GUSSA AUR GEET KE DARI DARI ANKHEN....

Angry MSK rocks, we can write posts after posts praising angry MSK. Cvs plz don,t change this angry MSK for sometime.
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

hope we don't see this again geet running after maan otherwise MC is pakka and really want to see passion now 

LETS HOPE AND SEE.......I've crossed all my fingers and waiting😍😍😍 but seriously i luved the end part of todays GC was in his best again and DDs expressions were priceless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail
i cant wait!! ive been excited for this track since the promo was out...because we love MSK like this...all mad, pissed off and in raging bull mode...because he looks the hottest!!! ahhh!!! kaal kaab aayega?

JAZ

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally....finally...finally a gud episode....phew...relieved......
OHK GUYS...LETS PARTY.......OUR VERY OWN MK AKA MAAN KHURANA..❀️..❀️THE HOTTEST ANGRY YOUNGMAN IS BACK WID A BANG!!!!
☺️πŸ₯³β€οΈ
πŸ₯³
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yippeeeeeee..........................the perfectionist, impeccable, angry young msk is back .....πŸ₯³
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

agree MSK is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 

yepppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ all 
me busy today yaar but even then cudn't help myself from coming on IF for u maan only for u πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
kab din kategaa kab raat hogi aur kab aamne saamne baat hogiπŸ˜†