Originally posted by: beautiful16

ok frnz good nite & sweet dreamz.....😃

sari... hav a nice day buddy...🤗

byeeeeee gn al...😊
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: adhervika20

Mujhe nahi lagta Varsha is saal use janam dene ke mood mein hai...Sadiya beet gaya aur abhi tak uska natak chal raha hai....

Varsha is having elephant's gestation period kya..??? 😕   coz human's gestation period is for 280 days...😆😆 iska pregnancy over hone ka anam bhi nahi leta.....😕
JAYA_09 thumbnail
friends waht a episode it was; realy i cried a lot y'day after this episode. realy naitik rocked y'day waht a husband yar every girl's dream man hogaya humare munna. akshi's she is so cute and ap jaldi ajyiye. it touched me. i think she also start understod the situation. realy feling taht v al fal faling love with naksh again. as they created magic magic in 2009 that was before mariage now they ready to create the magic in 2011 iut is after marraige. loving it guys .
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya naksh scenes were nice n emotional todays epi have a good answer for the people who had a doubt is naitik a supportive hubby or not  
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Completely agree with you all. Naitik is a great hubby and totally loved him today, the way he cared for her was sooo cute 😳😳😳
I feel he has changed so much 😛
Akshara's dialogues were very touching today. Feel so bad for her 😭
And yess there are many few like Naitik. He is very very very supportive husband 👏👏
JAYA_09 thumbnail
loving naksh more
naksh to rock more
falling love with naksh more more more
naksh 's magic created again and again and more and more
loving naksh's  love after an aranged mariage  more and more.
 what do u al think my dearest naksh fans do u al agre with me or not?
loved naitik in yest epi...........he was so caring towards akshara.........now i just want akshara shld stop crying now and support her dear husband.........but i just hated g3 and bm......they r more bother abt society what they will think but not abt their childrens......
Originally posted by: saman.17

aaj pehli baar rona aagaya jab akshi ghar chodke gayi thi tab bhi nhi royi thi lekin aaj uski haalat dekhi nhi gayi but naitik kitna support karta hai he is such a sweet heart luved him today.....❤️

even i felt crying yest.......
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

loving naksh more
naksh to rock more
falling love with naksh more more more
naksh 's magic created again and again and more and more
loving naksh's  love after an aranged mariage  more and more.
 what do u al think my dearest naksh fans do u al agre with me or not?

ya sure.....👍🏼
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaaa naitik is soo sincere yaar..soo supportivee..wat akshi has to do naitik is dngg...loveeee him soo muchh for dis..😃 nd dat gaya3 nd bm r soo rude with dem yaar...akshi was such a innocent..! feel soo bad for dem..nd even in precap wen naitik asked gaya3 to have food wid dem..denn also she disappoint dem..!😒