Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi teacher..do you think i am ignoring you?..🤔..well i am going now..🤔..talk to u tomorrow..
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why wud i think that Usha? U really ask weird questions at times.😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why don't Usha and Jaanu fight anymore ...??😕
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think tomorrow only Manav will start living at his parent's place , he will also bring his wife with him .....
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey! 😃
Voting for Manav.

I completely agree with him. Sleeping here and there in alternative days is a bakwaas idea, really.
What if Savita NEVER accepts Archu? Will Manav continue the sleep pattern forever? Doesn't make sense.

Having said that, Savita's situation is very pitiable. But the only person to be blamed is her. :-/
Tanyaz thumbnail
Did you guys see the last scene .Archana was looking drop dead gorgeous ...She looked like Rekha  .

Dew, even your khudoos Manav paid  her a compliment today ....😆

And yes ,come to think of it , Manav was right .One night here and one night there will not work ..I think Manav has to take a strong step now and perhaps that would be after he finds out about Sachu's missing ...

Manav cannot live without his wife ...his mother has to understand that and eevn Savita is soo sick now . Only Archu will be able to provide her proper care ...but I am feeling  little bad because Archu might have to face many problems ....
archanamanav thumbnail
you want me to fight with teacher guruji..🤔..ok..i am ready...😎
archanamanav thumbnail
guruji can you believe archu said i will go stay at mommy's..🤔..she didn't like to go there before when manav asked her..🤔...ehats up with archu anyway..i think it is because of vaishu..that she wanted manav to stay away..
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav cannot live without his wife ...his mother has to understand that and eevn Savita is soo sick now . Only Archu will be able to provide her proper care ...but I am feeling  little bad because Archu might have to face many problems ....

Agree. She may have to go through problems. But it will not be as worst as those horrible horrible 3
months. I am sure she will be able to  take it because  Manav will be there to love her, comfort her and takecare her.  Damodar is there too, who loves archana so much.... she will survive.
Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

ehats up with archu anyway..i think it is because of vaishu..that she wanted manav to stay away..

No no, not at all.....
I don't think anything  like  this is playing in her mind ..at least I didn't see it ..At that time she was angry ...Anger subsides then people  change their minds .....happens all the time  with everyone..