Star Of The Day : 25th Feb 2011 - Page 2

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
My God i watched whole episode after such a long time. Dunno 4 whom 2 vote. Nobody impresses much. I wud like 2 chose Manav esp 4 his take " ppl dont get close through planning n scheming, it shud follow naturally"πŸ‘
But i do feel he needs 2 b with his parents now esp now that Savita is getting Alzheimer or i dunno wat.
Shud Manav leave his wife n go 2 take care of his mother? Personally i dont think so.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today i voted for manav..really there was no stars..archu is saying dharmu escapes every time..she herself helping him to get escaped..πŸ˜†
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahh again I missed the show, no energy to watch now........πŸ₯±

I will vote for anyone else, that is Manohar baba, I saw that scene where he tells manav ,agarbatti dena πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Teacher are you there??
I had a seminar today, all the speakers were from french, they kept on asking 'do you understand my English'.......πŸ˜†

We said kuch bhi bolo English ya French hame toh sona hai bas.......πŸ˜†

I remembered yours french πŸ˜³
omshreejaanu thumbnail
That guy Dharmesh is just a lucky chap. Everytime he is saved. His face was priceless when he saw Madhuri entering the house with ArMan n SuloπŸ˜† He was sweating profusely n i'm sure his intestines were loosening too esp since Satish was around n acting like a watchdog n keeping an eye on his every movementπŸ˜†πŸ˜† The AC thing was really funny
On a serious note i hope when Dharmesh truth is out, Arman together with Dharmesh get a gud bashing. I'm not happy with the way these 2 r handling this situation by themselves without consulting any elder. Ok Sulo is not fine. Wat abt Manohar who is a sensible person? Why not the fatty frog's Mommy who has always supported her DIL? they need 2 know wats happening esp when Vaishu is thinking of divorce n all.
Manav is actually contradicting his own words. Last time he told Archu it serves no purpose hiding truths (abt the inauguration) n here both r fighting tooth n nail 2 hide such a serious matter from family members. I dont agreeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

omshreejaanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Teacher are you there??

I had a seminar today, all the speakers were from french, they kept on asking 'do you understand my English'.......πŸ˜†

We said kuch bhi bolo English ya French hame toh sona hai bas.......πŸ˜†

I remembered yours french πŸ˜³

Hello sweety. hope u r fine. Miss u yaarπŸ€—
Naughty SonPavdi. Sleeping in seminarsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Do u understand my English Soni Kudi?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Bonjour Teacher me too miss you πŸ€—but I always come late, so I miss PR so no discussion from my side......

I volunteered the seminar, No chance of sleeping......or else mam will throw  me out πŸ€£
Bouquet kaun dega πŸ˜†

I understand you french, english and hindi too, teacher, otherwise how would I interact with you πŸ˜³
TC and do miss me, my exams starting from monday......😭
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Son u take care too n best of luck 4 ur exams. U'll do wellπŸ˜ƒ
Oh me not discussing PR too, haven't been watching much these days.
Have a gud nite sleep n spend the weekend revising not drooling on Sushi
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

guruji you think this pooja will reduce some of the crap stuff going on with K's and D's..πŸ˜†

It will give ease in Deshmukh house because I think soon Archana will start living there ....Once she goes , initially it will be horrible , she will take care of  Savita and Sachu   very  well..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is dharmesh's truth ever going to come out?..πŸ€”..savita also forgot..πŸ€”..
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago