India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Hmm very random sequence! (Page 2)

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yes it was an awesome hot scene - i could only feel karnika's chemistry but not of arjuhi. It looked out of place because of the lack of build up.
I mean as for me this scene between arjuhi was not justified-- but i only loved it only because of karnika's chemistry.
Cv's should now concentrate on building up arjuhi's chemistry Com on guys its been a while we saw sparks.

Just my thought.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
The part where they cut to the sofa scene was abrupt, and the cheesy dialogues from KKHH, plz stop with that! KMH has much better dialogues! Karan and Kritika did an amazing job,Thumbs Up there the only reason that scene song sequence was good. Clap

Anham.

whatsername Goldie
whatsername
whatsername

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

I agree... the entire sequence could've been much more of an impact but I felt the build up was lacking... aside from the cheesy dialouges I felt they could've presented it in a better way...i love the sequence nontheless but I wish they couldve added something towards it..it was too much of a 'touch and go' type thing going on

totally agree to what you've said 

Jot92 Senior Member
Jot92
Jot92

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I dont think it was random since the plan was not that they will love each other. The plan was that how Arohi is trying to get the paper.

I loveddddddddd It. It was awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Edited by Munchkin5 - 26 February 2011 at 9:41am
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yes! Though very cute! It was random! Suddenly they r near the bar and next moment on the sofa sitting apart! Editing problem!
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anham.

I agree Smile, the scene was amazing.... But the bit where the two are sitting on the sofa with Arohi edging closer was a bit out-of-the-blue, in the context Embarrassed

hehehe i totally agree !!! I think it was exactly that scene that made me go like ehhh whaaat ConfusedLOL I mean it was so random .. It was more like different scenes put together instead of an entire scenario if you get what I mean ( cuz most people dont LOL )
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i thought too that it was a bit too random..in fact i feel the scene was just thr cus of viewers demands...
it was also i bit uncomfortable...because the promo was enacted so well
but this scene just didn't sink in too well with me
i mean i love to see them together..but something was just wrong

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
After the flawless and outstanding promo any thing wud be less....

i totally agree with @desigrl05
it was too much of a 'touch and go' type thing going on

may be they shud have edited it in a better way...

however... Karan and Kritika make it so well that i didn't think abt it while seeing the epi. at all... its only after seeing this topic i felt different scenes put together......

ekdoteenchar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index