Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

25/2/11 - WU+Vid - Nivi takes a stand for Viren!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fot the super fast update sanju😳
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2day nivi stole 😳the show her actin and dilogues were amazing loved neha 😳2day and as always my jannu viren also acted nicely😳
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If there would yhave been love buttoon I would have clicked on it, I just loved the Episode,  thanks so much for the detailed update,  It was an excellent one,  Finally we got to see something nice
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doot

2day nivi stole 😳the show her actin and dilogues were amazing loved neha 😳2day and as always my jannu viren also acted nicely😳

ya we are indians and this is expected of every married woman, whatever happens we have to compromise at the end of the day...and sadly that is what gives us respect and that is when people think we are nice and really good and that is when we gain that respect in front of others like nivi got..even when it is really hurting us...........i like this culture but sometimes it really becomes claustrophobhic and really then u look for ur own identity and sometimes feel what have we done for ourselves in the end.......because we live for others, first for parents, then for husband, then for children...literally INDIAN WOMAN IS GREAT, we only live for others and keep on adjusting and hurting ourselves........was expecting something else from the show, but what they are showing is what we live daily.....dont know whether to be happy or sad!! for the show and in real life too....questions which dont have answers just blank blank and blank..........
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vandipai

ya we are indians and this is expected of every married woman, whatever happens we have to compromise at the end of the day...and sadly that is what gives us respect and that is when people think we are nice and really good and that is when we gain that respect in front of others like nivi got..even when it is really hurting us...........i like this culture but sometimes it really becomes claustrophobhic and really then u look for ur own identity and sometimes feel what have we done for ourselves in the end.......because we live for others, first for parents, then for husband, then for children...literally INDIAN WOMAN IS GREAT, we only live for others and keep on adjusting and hurting ourselves........was expecting something else from the show, but what they are showing is what we live daily.....dont know whether to be happy or sad!! for the show and in real life too....questions which dont have answers just blank blank and blank..........

Indian women are great in terms of patience and perseverence! And I feel Nivedita is optionless now, first of all, in Indian societies divorce is still not an option,thus for Nivedita its something very bad option, plus Nivedita believes that Viren can be rectified. If Viren could not be rectified, then also Nivedita would not have left him.

Nivedita has to work on Viren, for herself only and for her previous claims that Viren is the best person. No women wants to live with a "dviorce" stamp, and Nivedita is a person who can withstand pain and wont give up.

Only question in her character is why she fails to see anygoodness in Sid, even when he is innocent and blasts him for everything, for being stalker, for anything that goes wrong with her and her family!πŸ˜† If she rectifies this portion, it makes lots of sense. She does not need to marry Siddharth, but at least, she should stop her attempts of disreputing Sid and disrespecting him.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Indian women are great in terms of patience and perseverence! And I feel Nivedita is optionless now, first of all, in Indian societies divorce is still not an option,thus for Nivedita its something very bad option, plus Nivedita believes that Viren can be rectified. If Viren could not be rectified, then also Nivedita would not have left him.

Nivedita has to work on Viren, for herself only and for her previous claims that Viren is the best person. No women wants to live with a "dviorce" stamp, and Nivedita is a person who can withstand pain and wont give up.

Only question in her character is why she fails to see anygoodness in Sid, even when he is innocent and blasts him for everything, for being stalker, for anything that goes wrong with her and her family!πŸ˜† If she rectifies this portion, it makes lots of sense. She does not need to marry Siddharth, but at least, she should stop her attempts of disreputing Sid and disrespecting him.

May be she had seen badness behind his goodness like she has seen goodness behind every wrongdoing of Viren.
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that too Bs scolding Sid just to show he is equally loved in the family. I am sure it's niv's plan
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

S. insulted her family whereas whatever Viren did was to her. So there is difference. she only insulted S. after marriage when she felt that he was the stalker the rest was due to DD coz she does not want Nivi to interact with S. otherwise Nivi was perfectly fine with S.