Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
WHERE IS RAGHU ???? V want to c more & more of RAGHU & GEETA in the show.....please let Geeta get her revenge back soooonnnnn....WE WANT TO C RAGHU & GEETA love track....Please show Krip suri ( RAGHU) more in the show rather than that stupid PRINCE.....😡....

WE WANT RAGHU & GEETA together !!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You go, girl! 😊 I'm with you.
Btw, his name is krip suri? Nice. 😛
Edited by Prabhkallu - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
😕
This content was originally posted by: Prabhkallu

You go, girl! 😊 I'm with you.
Btw, his name is krip suri? Nice. 😛

Yup dear...Krip Suri is his real name.....😊

Thanx for being with me...One question...why is this forum so slow & not all that active ðŸ˜•
Prabhkallu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Absoluv

😕

Yup dear...Krip Suri is his real name.....😊

Thanx for being with me...One question...why is this forum so slow & not all that active ðŸ˜•

🤗
Me too.. Maybe the rest of the members were not too pleased that Geeta is now is Prince's wife.
But, seeing your post makes me want to be active on this forum.. The reason: Raghu to be with Geeta.. I'm sure, the rest will do the same very soon..

Absoluv thumbnail

🤗
Me too.. Maybe the rest of the members were not too pleased that Geeta is now is Prince's wife.
But, seeing your post makes me want to be active on this forum.. The reason: Raghu to be with Geeta.. I'm sure, the rest will do the same very soon..

Ohhh thanx dear...Can I know ur good name please ??? My name is Param....😊...I really want people to b active on this forum...Any idea whether Zee TV CVs ever visit this place ???

Prabhkallu thumbnail
😊 Nice knowing you Param. My name is Kavita. You can address me as Kavi in short.

Same here.. But, it seems to me that the rest of the members only adore Raghu. Also, raghu to be with geeta..

I'm not sure, if CV ever visit here.. But, im pretty positive that they are aware of audience's reaction.. Especially when they are not showing Raghu..
Absoluv thumbnail

😊 Nice knowing you Param. My name is Kavita. You can address me as Kavi in short.

Same here.. But, it seems to me that the rest of the members only adore Raghu. Also, raghu to be with geeta..

I'm not sure, if CV ever visit here.. But, im pretty positive that they are aware of audience's reaction.. Especially when they are not showing Raghu..

I hope Kavi, u r rite...CVs shud b aware about what v fans want to c.....😊...Nice to know u too Kavita...😊...U r the first warm person I met on this forum who replies to my posts....😛
Prabhkallu thumbnail

I hope Kavi, u r rite...CVs shud b aware about what v fans want to c.....😊...Nice to know u too Kavita...😊...U r the first warm person I met on this forum who replies to my posts....😛

😊 Agree.. Otherwise, we can write a kind note to them.
Edited by Prabhkallu - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail

😊 Agree.. Otherwise, we can write a kind note to them.

That can b done but v wud need support of more fans....numbers do matter Kavi dear....😉
Prabhkallu thumbnail

That can b done but v wud need support of more fans....numbers do matter Kavi dear....😉

Oh, that rite 😳 Sorry..