Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den,Bro mose bolat nhi,Dwar KM K kholat nhi (Page 110)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Anshu
PB is typical hopping writer, main pahltu hi usko opening batsman ya Phudakta Bandar nahi boltiROFL
he is gone after 4 episodesD'oh
haa but director same hai JWM vaala.
lekin ajnabi ka chaachu as rahul bilkul nahi jamaa. he not only put on weight, but usko dress bhi 50% MSK style pahnaa rahe hai which does not suit him

Meetu
geet will tell msk in max 3 episodes, cud have come faster but beech main woh AA batteries time kha jaati hai naAngry
edit: show kanaam dhoond legi majil humain

Edited by md410 - 25 February 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaDillikudiMeetu_Anu

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@ Arpi: It was a good episode. And, despite that, the den is running fast.LOL It did give us all food for thought.

I posted some sort of a take on page 36.
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
JA pics are on page 103

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaDillikudi

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@ Geets: Thanks for the wonderful picturesHug

By the way, I know everyone praised GC for his acting yesterday, and rightfully so.

I don't know if anyone applauded DD"s voice modulation, when she said, "Maan, please". That fit in so perfectly with the emotions she was meant to convey. Did they show her face when she said it? Or did camera pan to her face later? If it's the latter, it was even more awesome.

mysterygurl142749erFan

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@Geets

U think JA Reloaded will be one step above JAWink...if no then the CV's will be murdered by Devils and GCM'sROFL.....

Now Geet is his Wife....Both have been holding their feeling for quit long now....If JC happens then do u think that they will be able to control eachotherWink

hegdemedhaDillikudi

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Arpi...I didn't like chachu as the hero either....rest is all good so far...

Anu....Geet scene was better becoz of better maaneet chemistry but the other one was more realistic...atleast lag raha tha sponge bath hai..if you know what I mean....

Geets: saw the JA pics n loved it. I wanna see another one like that but it better be good this time round too....

All: Me watching last week's accident episode....just heard the nurse tell Geet this guy's blood group doesn't match since it is A negative.......gosh what kind of HW CVs do yaar.....sab kachara. A neg CAN donate blood to AB neg!!!Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashalimd410Meetu_Anumysterygurl142749erFan

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
@Medha

I feel when ever GC DD share the screen as MSK GEET they compliment each other very very nicely ..that is what has made us stick to the show even though the story has gone for a tossLOL....

DD did do well in voice modulation...but GC was FAB with sudden expression change and shock that he portrayed...I must say GC lives MSK to the core and even DD lives Geet...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaDillikudimysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@Meetu- if the JA reloaded is not hotter then the first....hum saab saath milke band bajaygene!!!!

@Heg-yes Gurti both were AHMAZING yesterday........GC was damn good with his part.....and yes when DD did the please maan, they showed her....and her expressions weretooooooooo good......even when maan was showing his anger they showed geet....and even then geet was a little scared, but at the same time she knew this was going to happen.....and her expressions throughout were brilliant....

Gurti both are fab actors....love them!!!

Oh yea Dhund legi?? Sorry to say Geet's was better.....the one in Dhund was literally copied.....even the dialogs were almost the same......as our shows....

and there was sorry, no chemistry between alka and chandar.....

no offense to anyone.....but i felt this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaDillikudiMeetu_Anu49erFan

Go to top