Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ditss 🤣🤣and now its doublee hawt so you better be careful..carry a fone wid you..I will cum running but not save you🤣
@Geekss ok your BUlbul is Shudh🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dits- tera phone kithe hai???
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kadydeep

What is this Sponge bath of the padosi phorum ? Moi wanna watch..

watch the show on star one at 9 pm😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i did not find MSK out of his character when he was trying to throw dev out an unconscious dev.............MSK is known for his extreme reaction..the office scene where he not only manhandled geet but threw her out of the office ..then the P track especially the forced dance.........that was his anger and his desperation for geet.........today we saw his blind rage and lack of faith in dev ........he dooes not believe dev can do anything right hence he thought dev was faking this too............the guy is extreme if he loves or even if he hates.........hence we see from him two diferent but extreme reactions for both geet and dev................
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Geets - I agree with what u said. It depends on how Geet interprets Maan's actions today. But that has me more confused. She knows how troubled Maan is and she also knows that he did everything for her. I see no sense now in her hiding the blood donation part from him. I just wish she tells him. 

Let me share my major worry with you. In one episode, for how long do you think they can show Maan questioning Geet about her actions and Geet silently crying? Or Maan's self talks and Geet's self talks. My point is, if they don't bring a conclusion to this soon, we have loads and loads of NE's in parallel tracks. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And somehow, when it comes to Dev, NT, I want Maan and Geet fighting as a team. I just hope like the hide-n-seek today, their Mu is a very small one and will get concluded soon. I don;t see any logic in pursuing it for long. 
@Deeps - You are better off without watching that ðŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
During the truth revelation scene Geet had stopped Maan from beating up Dev.....then why was he surprised that she stopped him today...😕....he knows Geet abhors any kind of physical violence so its natural for her to stop anyone resorting to violence.....even if its targeted towards the man she hates the most....
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Maan might feel Geet has soft spot for Dev cause he is her baby daddy! 😭

No dear i don think so... even if he does, geet will get it out of his mind....
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Cute_Ash]@Ditss 🤣🤣and now its doublee hawt so you better be careful..carry a fone wid you..I will cum running but not save you🤣

i think u ll come to save me...n get urself trapped n ask me to run away so dat i dont b kabbab mein haddi....🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ mishtha exactly there's no point hiding it now

the thing that is now most upsetting and confusing Maan is why Geet told him to stop, he never ever faltered despite being brothers with Dev about who's side he was on, he sent them to jail for Geet and then she tells him to stop when he was doing this all for her

at least if she tells him he will understand where is coming from slightly altho he will not like it or agree that because of a blood donation Dev deserves to be forgiven