NiHa24

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Radhe Radhe CBians.
Plz keep posting ur comments here:
    Rubina Dilaik: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/]

Avinash Sachdev: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/]

Nipun's Video Update:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624536

Update:

Episode starts with Radh eyes searching for Dev on the steps, She runs down the steps and Dev has already started in the car........she runs behind the car to long distance and falls down on the sand.......

Radhs House:

Ashanthi unlocks the door asks Radh to come out while drying the cloths, but Radh doesnot come. Mansaram comes to home. He goes inside the room and asks shanthi of Radh not being in the room, they are shocked......Chanda comes there, when shanthi asks her she denies that not she didnt open the door.......Cheenu puts his tounge out seeing the situation, shanthi sees him, and asks him. He says Radhika made me sweared on u thats why i opened the door.......Shanthi start her screams at Mansaram and says ur sending her to gurukul but see what she is learning.....! Yesterday she got married to unknown guy, and today she ran away from the house.

Dev's house:

RPji is in a meeting with Panditji and the inchange from temple, Gopal das and BB too present there.........RPji enquires them about how the things happened at the Marriage........the incharge says everything went fine but the ritual what has been going on from ages was left out........RPji is surprised to it....RPji enquires about it and he says that gold coins werent distributed!!!......RPji asks Gopaldas, he( in his poetic manner) says i have given the gold coins to the Madhav Maharaj( who play the shehnai), unfortunately one coin fell somewhere, otherwise i would have given whole of 21 coins to himConfused. (God really save him)    RPji is shocked to hear this, he scolds him and is very angry.  RPji asks the pandits to forgive him, but he asks them to bring all the couple to their hawali and he would give them the coins.......The incharge says there is an inaugaration of a Ashram after 2 days which they are building in the ghat. RPji says but we'r leaving today.....Dev who is standing near by hears this, and he wishes that hope dadaji accepts it, as he'll get another chance to meet his friend.....RPji thinks and says OK,  that they will be there, Dev is happy..........Pandits leave.....RPji scolds him again and tells Maheswari...Do u now realize why i dont trust on him!!! She is silent.

Radh's House:

Ashanthi on the street (hope she stays there only) looking for Radh, she is asking everybody on the street, temple and at the ghat, finally she finds her on the sand crying, everybody is gathered around her.......Ashanthi scholds her, pulls her hand and takes her to the house,

Dev's house:

Dev is going out, while Daima sees him, asks did he eat anything, Dev says no and BB have given him some work. Daima says but u should eat first, Dev says no daima, if sit to eat, Virat baiyya will tease me fatty!!! Daima says Ur a growing kid, u should not mind. see when u'll grow, u'll be very handsome, all the girls will be behind u..LOL Dev gives a cute smile hearing that........saying he runs, while he sees RPji coming..........Dev hugs him and says thank u dadaji and runs away.....RPji doesnt understand asks daima....Daima says its the childeren's talk, let them be.... RPji disappointed says now, even i am not able to understand the elders ..............RPji is sitting in his room very worried, Daima asks him about it and he says after meeting Kashi maharaj, i am much more worried, I'll have to change my WILL....daima is surprised.....RPji says i have talked to the lawyer, he'll be here anytime...

Radh house:

Ashanthi thows Radh's hand down, Radh falls down, she takes one burning log and tries to burn her her feet....Radh is crying with fear and screaming not to do......then Mansaram holds her hand and shouts Ashathi to leave the log.......He says u want her to die na?....he goes to Radh takes her hand......and says i'll drown her in jamuna and i too will drown my self and starts to leave.....both the kids stop him with tears, Ashanthi stands there still, kids go back to her and asks her to stop their father. Shanthi runs to him who is already outside the house.....she pleads him not to do and why he's making a big deal out of it...Mansaram says it is a big deal, u tried to burn her ( in front of everybody)....and he starts moving.....Shanthi pleads him and gives a swear of their kids.....he stops looking at them .....

Dev's house:

Maheswari and padma coing down the stairs, Virat along with Rohan complains that Dev is not behaving well, we asked him to feild but he ran away.....
Maheswari makes Padma to ask Daima........Padma with her stammering words asks Daima babuji was talking something imp with u, isnt it. Daima realizes who is it that is asking and says why will he talk to me, if ther is any thing imp he'll talk to BB.

Radh's house:

Shanthi calls chanda to bring rice from inside, Radh comes and says  i'll do it mom. shanthi ignores her and tells chanda to do it......She calls cheenu and asks him to feed the cows, Radh stops him...she walks to the hay to pick it up, but Shanthi stops her and says i can only tell my children na!!!  Radh asks forgiveness from her, pleads her she'll listern to her and she wont leave the house next time......Shanthi tells her not to show her fake tears and goes to clean the house.......Radh is sad.

Dev's house:

Lawyers have come.....Maheswari tells daima to call RPji while she takes them to office room........RPji with lwayers are in the room, Maheswari comes and tries to talk something, but RPji in stern voice says, lock the door while ur going outside,Maheswari with dejected face stands outside........RPji says i want to change my WILL.......According to Kashi Maharaj, my youngest Grandson will take my Place, so i want my WILL change in the name of my youngest Grandson's wife, that is my to be youngest CHOTI BAHU....... Maheswari is shocked to hear this.

Precap:

Radh drying the cloths, Dev standing outside the door of Radh house, he peeps inside the house, but the saree is between them.....(Music in BG)

*********************

Hope u enjoy the update.Smile

Edited by NiHa24 - 25 February 2011 at 9:08am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821Ramyareshma12lilybellemvatsakrishygsssdBsankAMSTaarati4devbaas-tvmokbanJashpawissenashabaltimabahNabesahumairah.ibriamazraahmedaamir98NAVITkaranjekarmilwebvanipunjariAvina_Love4everimissourimanya7878Utishmaskamaniaasaxena3kamuralibutunaHeenapA HUGE FANRaima36Sherenharshi21Darkangel_MoMoshalinikanagunithi07ValiniNika07.Nitzy..sweetrose92vinianildivra4sonia122suktiDAIRY25ameetasingh4sinharuby_rosePedaPutijaChalhovradha_bilaharizeezee55august123rajsridmg_roks_antaraAnsa786laxmisbabu2008Gauri22KhaLidaHsamirah23anusha34HaRiSKhv3gradev09JustShantaaachuchachuSaJan-SaJanrev4evaviprakshiDaisy15suwinPoriOLGNESDevika.shinyclassicJaiJagannathradev_fanshalini01sush_avinachammak_challoTilashinianna44Angie12OmaRamdassprncz.Mandy.Fallen AngelVishakha_Sakhikinara17set_rajradev24nycsweetieashna26misti73rs12345anu17SilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9thepi~25thFeb~Written update~complete" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DAIRY25

DAIRY25

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thanks for update dear ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiHa24

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thanks Niha...wow gr8...I like Rad's dad.....he is gr8......
Ashanthi is a heartless women but she is a superb actress

Edited by anu17 - 25 February 2011 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiHa24sami01

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Niha very quick update thanks for the update.

Edited by chalhov - 25 February 2011 at 8:59am

NiHa24

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thank you NiHa.... Big smile

NiHa24

suwin

IF-Dazzler

suwin

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Niha, waiting for more.....

NiHa24

JaiJagannath

IF-Dazzler

JaiJagannath

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update dear.

NiHa24

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Niha.  That was a super fast update.Thumbs Up

The story is moving at a steady pace and I hope this continues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiJagannathNiHa24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.