Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
who else thinnks dat this should not happen cuz the show is going great

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehal0119nainakkksakadafi

nehal0119 Senior Member
nehal0119
nehal0119

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i do ... i love gulaal and i would really like it if people give it a chance....also the starcast in gulaal is very impressive... all the characters are used on daily unlikeother shows on each every channel that does nothing but chai and nasta and party and pooja in every single episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_sakadafi

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
were the polls not enuf?46 votes who dont want gulaal 2 end...why shud it end neways?it doing gr8 and abt trps the quality of the show is far better i m not comparing wid the other shows and if 4 the sake of trp if they spoil the content i may not b happy abt it. some very gud shows go of air just bcoz they dont have good trp and its only bcoz of trp dat there is mess in television nowadays soooooooo I DON'T WANT GULAAL 2 END ..the moment they show bizzare things i will b off wid it...
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
wat the hell , when something is officially out , then open threads , its irritating to see this kind of threads 
ek_nai_paheli Senior Member
ek_nai_paheli
ek_nai_paheli

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I do not think they should end Gulaal, i think this is one of the better shows on right now and i love watching it.  Manasi character is great and her bonding with the family is amazing and specially the reason she stayed back to fulfil Vasanth's dream.  I do so hope they bring Rahil back, which i am sure they will because they did not really show him dead.  I miss having him on the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkBaby.Ash

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index