India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Anyone noticed?

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
that Ahem switched off the lights so Gopi can sleep? It looked like (at least to me) he noticed that Gopi was covering her head to keep the light away so he finished his work earlyTongue
Hmmm...but its wiser not to get our hopes high....Ahem-the-great does shower such little favours on others(especially Gopi) out of humanityErmm. No need to read too much into it.ConfusedLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgBhumika18angelic8219simran15Nihira-fansuk19pyar-ishk.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Oh, i saw that. May he thought another cockroach mite attack her if he off the light..LOL and if cr really attack her again, then like before Gopi would jump onto bed and Ahem could hold her this time. He was working this plan on his laptop

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpNightReadersimran15hamzanuhaParamoreNihira-fansuk19.Verity.pyar-ishk

kereisha33 Senior Member
kereisha33
kereisha33

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i think today episode was good i laugh out LOL when nani come to the temple and then when she see everyone she just cover her mouth quick time.am still laughing when i think about it. that was a nice first scene with goham he switch h light off when she put the cover over her head,is this ahem changing just a little 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpangelic8219evadNihira-fansuk19.Verity.

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@Jake - Yep, he just wanted to switch the lights off so that the cr can come quickly..He could not wait to eat his 'hara bhara kabab'.Wink Anyway he did admit that Gopi's noisy bangles were distracting himTongue

@kereisha33 - Yep, it was a funny epi. Nani did a gr8 job and Gopi's expressions were hilarious. I am sure tomorrow Koki will track the inky footprints and everyone will have their footwear checked..Lol....Rashi will somehow escape as usual but poor Nani will have to wear blue teeth...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan.Verity.

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I say it was the green sari that gopi wore that dazzled ahem lol. ummmmm he does do some considerate things sometimes best not to over read into it as he does have a habit of taking loads of steps back after a good deed.

Funny how only gopi can translate what nani said without her teeth lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
What was with the small pots of paint in the store room anyway was it kinjal's?
monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
LOL and Nani said - everything disappears in this 'bhootkhana'LOL
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

@Jake - Yep, he just wanted to switch the lights off so that the cr can come quickly..He could not wait to eat his 'hara bhara kabab'.Wink Anyway he did admit that Gopi's noisy bangles were distracting himTongue

@kereisha33 - Yep, it was a funny epi. Nani did a gr8 job and Gopi's expressions were hilarious. I am sure tomorrow Koki will track the inky footprints and everyone will have their footwear checked..Lol....Rashi will somehow escape as usual but poor Nani will have to wear blue teeth...LOL

As usual Kokila will investigate but Rashi will find a way out somehow, and Nanny will have to get a new set of dentures, the blue stained teeth remark did have me giggling. Also that part when she went to the mandir and couldn't open her mouth to speak was funny. But too silly for television.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

Go to top