Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Res
added my comments in red πŸ˜‰
Loved todays episode!! and I'm liking Jai a lot.. he did a really good job today!! I'm gonna like his scenes with Arjun a lot.. unlike dhondz.. sorry guys but this actor Saurav doesn't impress me at all!!
Anyways!! coming to RJ Jai.. Shradul was very good as an RJ and his dialogue delivery was good too! loved his interaction with both Arjun and Raj.. lekin Jai, tumne mere Raj ko item bola.. very bad!!😈 nxt time se khyal rakhna varna me and chandni would come after u!!
maine bhi apni taraf se ultimatum de diya..πŸ˜†hamara Raj to item nahin, cool dude hai, dekha nahin apne dad ko kaise ideas deta hai woh bhi love topics pe!!πŸ˜†btw.. Jai's expression were too good when Raj introduced himself as Arjun's son.. he was shocked like hell!! bechara use kahan pata hai, this is Arjuhi land, yahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai!! Jai beta, wait a while, just enter their land, and u'll know what I mean.. delhi aab durr nahin tumhare liye, pagal hone ke liye taiyaar ho jao!! πŸ˜† kuki, delhi nahi agra!! pagal khana agra me hai delhi me nahi πŸ˜‰

Raj beta!! sahi jaa raha hai.. sach ke raaste par hi chalna like today!! Arjun ghumaofy Jai as to why he was there.. but Raj, to the point..
Raj: Dad ko aapki help chahiye ke woh mom ko love karte hai ya hate" πŸ˜† good job!!
Arjun: "mujhe koi confusion nahin hai.. I hate her"😲 jootha kahin ka.. to last part mein emotions 
             bhar bhar ke romance kaun kar raha hai phir..πŸ€ͺ
Raj: "lagta to nahin hai" πŸ˜‰ Arjun dekho aab to Raj bhi samajh gaya.. tumhe kab samajh aayega..
          aur Raj baccha u need to be love guru instead of Jai!!
Arjun: "tujhe pata hi kya hai, chal topi pehen" πŸ˜† accha Arjun.. kaal love advice kaun mang raha
             tha aur kisse.. ehsanfaramosh!! ekto mere Raj ne tumhe advice de aur woh successful
             bhi hui thi.. itni jaldi bhool gaye!!πŸ˜‰abbe arjun, tu raj ko topi pehna sakta hai, hume nahiπŸ˜‰
Jai.. bulls eye!! found the photo in Arjun's wallet.. but yeh kya Arjun photo rakhke bhi jhagadti hui photo rakhi hai wallet mein.. god!! gadha.. acchi wali perfect family wali photo hi laga deta dont worry kuki, jab pyar ka phase aayega, woh bhi ho jaayega.. abhi ke liye denial me hai na.. toh yeh saath khoon maaf wala hi thik hai!!
Loved Karan in this scene.. how he was awkward and was struggling with his tough nut image in front of his friend.. but Raj ne saare pol khol hi diye the.. aur yeh kya.. don se sidha modelling aur woh bhi wallets ke liye???? 😲😲 Arohi ke saath reh rehke kitna jhooth bolne laga hai yeh ladka!! yeh bechara hamesha aise hi phasta hai, kabhi wallets ka model kabhi mangiram sharma!!

anyways!! loved karan in this scene and Rapid fire as well..
Loved the rapid fire trick: Hate - Arohi "banging my head to the wall: ek aur jhooth.. gadha"
Love - Arohi "me jumping : dekha chori pakdi gayi na!!" aur bahana diya bhi to kya ARNOLD!! vaise, abhi ki Arohi ki personality ke saath match karta hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sumo wrestler ko yaad kar raha tha!!

Big hug to Raj πŸ€— for telling Jai abut dhondz "isiliye aap dhondu se jealous feel karte hai" πŸ‘πŸ‘ and hugs to Jai πŸ€—for giving Arjun idea of gatecrashing Arohi-dhondz date!! πŸ˜†but yeh gadheda arjun, yeh idea khud nahi soch sakta tha!!!😑 arohi ke saath rehte rehte, isko dimag freeze ho gaya lagta hai!!
I can bet Jai was super impressed with Raj!! dekhna.. he'll definitely take Raj as his assistant RJ!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sahi mein my Raj is champion.. Jr. Love-Guru!!πŸ˜‰

Coming to dhondz: Yaar, yeh banda sote, jaagte, khaate, pite kya SRK ki hi copy karta hai.. dude kuch to original karo!!kuki yaar! thts the pt.. hez supposed to do tht.. coz kritz is a fan of SRK n arohi is fan of fake SRKπŸ˜† anyways!! Jai, dekho isse kehte hai asli item "dhondz"!!  R ke baad S ke baad T !!🀣duffer!! aur sahi chipku hai yaar.. kitni der tak Arjuhi ko romance karte hue ghuurrr raha tha jaise cinema hall mein baith ke "SRK ki movie dekh raha ho"!! woh bhi ghuur ghuur ke.. I was like yeh jaayega bhi ya phir poori picture dekhke hi jayega! hume bhi toh nahi dekhne ko mili!! hum toh wahi the πŸ˜†finally, uske khali dimag mein chota sa bulb light hua for a fraction of sec.. aur use laga ki yeh dono love birds.. apne ghosle se nahin nikalne wale.. so, use hi wahan se satak lena chahiye!! Thank god!! btw.. he was a little disappointed bcoz Arjun ne uski love life ki shuruvat mein hi gate crashing kardi!! at least name to batane dete Arjun!! poor chap!! πŸ˜†

Arjun, aaj to tum poore SRK avatar mein the.. but dude!! it doesn't suit u at all.. be urself.. ur much better than SRK in romance and love!! (no offense to SRK fans, me holding ears)!! aur Arjun, tum par jhagdalu Arohi ka to asar ho hi gaya hai.. aab plss yeh chalti phirti SRK ki copy ka asar mat hone dena!! I beg of u.. Dhondz.. 😑 dekho tumne yeh kya kar diya hamare Arjun ka.. tum to uske dimag mein ghuske baith gaye ho.. u better come out soon.. varna I'm gonna leave CV's for now aur hamari hummer leke.. I'm gonna come after u!! 😈😈
Arjun.. aaj to bada chipak rahe the apni wifey se!! lage raho.. mujhe yaad hai tumhara dialogue.. "agar aise chipki rahi to pyaar yaad aa jayega" aare.. yehi to hum chahte hai.. keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ
"tum kitani sundar lag rahi ho Arohi", "KKHH Arohi, tum nahin samjhoge dhondu" πŸ‘πŸΌ aur finally, "aaj ki raat kitani khubsurat hai Arohi, mujhe lagta hai ki yeh raat aur bhi khubsurat ho sakti hai" aare akal ke dhushmano.. hum to kabse keh rahe hai aur kanse intezaar bhi kar rahe hai!! πŸ˜›
Loved it when he was all lost fully into Arohi's eyes!! kaha tha na chipke rehna.. pyaar yaad aa jayega!! Lovely moment!!jab tak chipke the, sab yaad tha, pyar, besharam thoughts, sab!! choda, toh vapas apne apne kone me chale gaye..bevakuf!!

Alright!! coming to my phoolan devi!!kuki!!🀣🀣🀣 i am rem that pic pose that arohi imagined while prepping for tht photo shoot..the one where she was standing over arjun😈 Full marks to u today for the 2 mins where u were totally in love with ur husband.. Love in ur eyes for Arjun was so visible just like sparkling water in moonlight!! too good.. Best line of today.. which took all the stars from me today "mann to kar raha hai isse rok du, par darr lag raha hai ki rok dungi to ruk jaayega" πŸ‘loved it!! This is the line I wanted to hear for such a long time.. This one line said it all.. she really loves hin and doesn't want him to go far from him.. she herself wants to be as close to him as possible.. it's just the outer revenge shield which is still stopping her from confessing this to herself and to him!! 😳😳 and her ego.. and his!!!😑
I must admit that her game plan was fully justified!! she would not have got such a good opportunity later on!! and she was amazingly seductive.. anyone would have got lost in her beauty and ada..oye!!phir yeh to Arjun tha!! Kritika was fab in this seq!! πŸ‘ as a seductive tigress!! awesome.. aur uska plan kabhi fail hota hai kya!! finally, she got to know that Piggy is Raj's dad!!

All in all a very good episode!! but I wish we would not have got to see the whole damn seq on SBS and SBB.. they spoil all the fun!! there is no surprise.. due to which the real seq in the episode always turns a bit of downer!! though it was gr88, I still didn't feel a waoooo or aww... bcoz it was all revealed to us before!! But I'm anxiously waiting for tomorrow's episode bcoz KMH's maha epi's.. all 3 of them so far have been magnanimously awesome!! I'm hoping to see that tomorrow as well and to get some sort of surprise or a really good twist!!
lets see if we see Rashi's re-entry tomorrow, Arjuhi confrontation abut Piggy issue and why Arohi supports Arjun in front of the family.. I just hope it's real support and not for revenge or any udhar utaro reason.. just bcoz he once saved her and supported her in front of the family!! uske man me jo bhi ho, woh arjun ko toh accnts clearing ki baat hi kahegi!!😑

For today, everybody did a good job.. Raj, Karan, Kritika, Shardul.. good job guys!! KMH rocks.. ⭐️

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
@aamna, i did.. he was awesome in tht scene!!Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
hiii anyone here?   kya decide hua ML mein hoga ya phir separate thread  puchne aayi thi,   but got pooja's pm .   so we will have it ML only na tmrw.  yipppeeee .   aksh that idea of  title tracks before the episode is awesome. 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
BAKRI OF THE DAY-THE OPENER OF TODAYS MAHA EPISODE THREAD-OUR LATEST GOLDIE-NONE OTHER THAN AKSH-**TALIYAN**πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
it will be in ml but the name will be changed i guess...pooja will be openin...i just made a siggy for it...title track+drinks+popcorn+ml spammin association+maha episode=rocking saturday nightπŸ₯³
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ari--

it will be in ml but the name will be changed i guess...pooja will be openin...i just made a siggy for it...title track+drinks+popcorn+ml spammin association+maha episode=rocking saturday nightπŸ₯³

i wanan see the siggie tooooo😳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

i wanan see the siggie tooooo😳

its a surpriseπŸ˜†
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

hiii anyone here?   kya decide hua ML mein hoga ya phir separate thread  puchne aayi thi,   but got pooja's pm .   so we will have it ML only na tmrw.  yipppeeee .   aksh that idea of  title tracks before the episode is awesome. 

all credits to nishu πŸ˜³
aksh4IF thumbnail
aamna, kal lounge me dekh le.. will open early.. πŸ˜‰ chal me logging off tooEdited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
me also loggin off....meree toh gud nyt ho gayi...cya people...dont forget to come to the maha episode ka maha hangout...we'll have loads of masti...