Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [25/2 - Epi. 87] (Page 5)

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by tanu111a

Roshni but today arjun got to know arohi luv him till now.he knew it always but he was not getting chance to see a glimpse of it but today arohi showed it.it was d reason of arjun happiness.

Yupp, Tanu!! and we gotta see it too na.. at least she let out some of her emotions!! also, they both were so lost in each other untill dhondz left.. that is when they came back to sense! that was very cute and indeed needed..

aur kal kya hoga? when he opens his eyes only to find arohi with tht letter, lost in contemplation!!Ouch

Tanu, it's actually gonna be dhondz he's gonna find in front of him when he opens his eyes!! LOL
I have no idea though, if Arohi would tell him or confront him with piggy being raj's dad!! I would love that too happen.. but I doubt it!! They might just cut the scene off there.. and cut to singhu house showing Rudra and all the drama..

i dnt want dem 2 start of 4rm singhania's house dey shuld carry on 4rm where dey left it or else dis wuld be a dissapointment.....i wanna c arjun's reaction after he returns 2 planet earth nd opens his eyes.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Aksh i dont know abt tommorow but today it was fab.they both were physically attracted towards each other n it happens only in case of true luv btw d ppl like arjun n arohi.

-anzaeram-aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
luved rapid fire n raj ......:)
n roop tera was a dream sequence :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

muje bhi lagta hai ki they will cut the scene off form here and move to next day or something.. warna how can Arohi surprise Arjun and save him from RPS

i dun trust her to save him.. matlab aisa kar sakti hai..but 50-50 chance that she doesnt.. if they show arjun convincing her to keep the secret.. tab probability kuch 25-75 ho jata hai.. sorry being very pessimistic tonite!! despo arjun ne mera mood kharab kar diya Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Aksh i dont know abt tommorow but today it was fab.they both were physically attracted towards each other n it happens only in case of true luv btw d ppl like arjun n arohi.

hmm i doubt that.. true love ki bina bhi physical attraction ho sakta hai na???Confused

Nelz..love_kukiaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@zunni blue no roop tera was not a dream sequence!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Abt tommorow i m pretty sure that we will get something which we r waiting frm a long tym.if today sbs n sbb was dream sequence by arjun then it means arjun will feel a lot abt arohi n that will happen if arohi will do something big for arjun.

love_kukiaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

hmm i doubt that.. true love ki bina bhi physical attraction ho sakta hai na???Confused

yh true say roshani.....true love ke bina bhi physical atrraction hota hai....

love_kukizooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top