Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [25/2 - Epi. 87] (Page 12)

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hee hee I guess all of us had expected kuch kuch hota hai and bhool jaayengey sab kuch..gosh!!Wink Liked this anticlimax in a way..otherwise KMH ka story aagey nahi badtha thennWink..U guys have written so well, luved reading it and enjoyed it too..Clap.
A few things that touched me today:
The RJ was too good, liked his acting and Arjun and Raj talking of their love life confusionss...was cute..Karan's expressions were bang on cute and innocent with a little touch and hint of denial there when reality hits..Clap
Cottage scene- The setting was awee so beautifully done up and Kritika was looking sooo pretty but grrrAngry. that Dhondu..yeah luved our Hero Karan's entry thereClap, liked the way he gave that smile with fulltoo attitude and then grabs his lady sitting next to her on the couch.Star.
Chalo Dhondu got some akla atleast to leave the love birds together and not continue as the haddi there..LOL
For those few minutes, Arjun was just lost in Arohi's eyes and   Arohi was lost in Arjun's eyes too awweee that moment was
beautifully shown.Clap.they are so much in love with each other and Kudos to Karan and Kritika for this lovely performance!!ClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar The whole sequence I thot was creatively done by the whole team with gr8 music, lighting, perfect settings and then our rocking duo pulling it off in style!!!Star Kritika looked so beautiful today in the white outfit, she had that oomph and style and was classy ,luved her !!ClapClapClapClapClap
Gosh now we know that Raj's father is that Jiggy..ab yeh jiggy ko wiggy bankey nachayegaa kaun???Wink gotta wait and watch Arohi as we have seen in the promos looks like she gotta shoulder Arjun for whats coming up in the family drama..thats another test of mohabbath coming up I guess!! KMH is getting hotter, steamier and sizzling !!Wink!awee so guys I am off for now..catch up with u guys tommorrow..Hug Bye..muah!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshroshaniDzooni.blueaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
updated p1. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

updated p1. Smile

mera mood kharab ho raha hai even after the cute epi....mein kya karuuuuuuuuuuCryCryCry

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
kya hua Arifa??? mood kyu kharaab hai????

@aksh... great take.. still laughing.....ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by aksh4IF

updated p1. Smile

mera mood kharab ho raha hai even after the cute epi....mein kya karuuuuuuuuuuCryCryCry

Kya Hua Arifa ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

@Amna...you're right bout the awe we expected but dis has happened even before for the honeymoon sequence...blame sbs/sbb for datLOL but m not disappointed since i felt it was apt to the situation...dey cant be shown in sudden awe... also coz of the sbs/sbb segments todayDay Dreaming now dat should be true...Embarrassed

@Maria...thanx for the link dear..its not tagged to the KMH forum!!D'oh

Today's SBS/SBB sequence is also a dream as karan said the'r shooting for a dream sequence...

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
pata nahi...i wasnt able to c the epi properly first half mom interrup karre the and second half dad was sitting beside me....i thot will watch on youtube net took an hour to get connected....ab m not as excited...dont even feel like writing the take....Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

Originally posted by shibz

@Amna...you're right bout the awe we expected but dis has happened even before for the honeymoon sequence...blame sbs/sbb for datLOL but m not disappointed since i felt it was apt to the situation...dey cant be shown in sudden awe... also coz of the sbs/sbb segments todayDay Dreaming now dat should be true...Embarrassed

@Maria...thanx for the link dear..its not tagged to the KMH forum!!D'oh

Today's SBS/SBB sequence is also a dream as karan said the'r shooting for a dream sequence...
i know Amna...but i still wish he was jokingWink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top