bholabear

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks!

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Oh Good Lord........Just manage to caught the episode........Loved the Plate breaking sceneLOL..Off course  after so long Suhana broke the plate in Kashayap's House..........Anyways Did U guyzzz noticed when Inder was shouting Suhana shivered and that too two timesLOL.........Cudnt stop my Laugh while watching that scene even though it was emotional and stressful one.

Yes I noticed that. In fact I replayed that scene just to make sure that I saw right. Aww bless she's such a softie really. I loved how she made them smile in a sad atmosphere,EmbarrassedHug Suhana I love you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_raminfinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh Good Lord........Just manage to caught the episode........Loved the Plate breaking sceneLOL..Off course  after so long Suhana broke the plate in Kashayap's House..........Anyways Did U guyzzz noticed when Inder was shouting Suhana shivered and that too two timesLOL.........Cudnt stop my Laugh while watching that scene even though it was emotional and stressful one.

Yes I noticed that. In fact I replayed that scene just to make sure that I saw right. Aww bless she's such a softie really. I loved how she made them smile in a sad atmosphere,EmbarrassedHug Suhana I love you.

Yeah I have noticed that too, she came out of the kitchen as well, Ishaan has got some attitude these daysWink he tells her off every now then!! I am plates breaking but lets see what would we see next week
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yeah I have noticed that too, she came out of the kitchen as well, Ishaan has got some attitude these daysWink he tells her off every now then!! I am plates breaking but lets see what would we see next week

You know Sheema di I am getting a little nervous about what may happen next week because they've completely changed it from OBS. Stern SmileSushaan were not supposed to come back home like that and in OBS they never showed Ishaan or Suhana to be involved any discussions regarding Panna. So I don't how they're going to intertwine the KK-Suhana track with Kashyaps doing something for Panna. I really hope that their writing is up to scratch to convey the right emotions.

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I hope so too, they have potential to make it really amazing but the same time they have shown that can do some dubba episodes too !!
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

thant means now suhana is going to think seriously about her father's marriage!!!!!!!

Go to top