Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

Kuch ajeeb saa week guzra, slow bhi steady bhi, dont know , next week would be more interesting, hopefully, Suhana always brings smiles to crying eyes, what more you want  from a bahu !! I guess people are use to of Bahu crying all the time rather then bringing smiles and laughters for the inlaws.
Noticing how Ishaan is behaving like a TYPICAL husband , as he is telling off Suhana quite openly these days, lagtaa hai Suhana ko class lainee paday gee!!! kafi par nikal aye hai bholu kai.

sach mein ishaan ki jubaan aaj kal kuch zada hi chalne lagi hai.😉...................lagta hai ishaan bhul gaya hai ki us ki wife suhana hai............koi aam ladki nahi😆😆.................maza ajaye ....agar agale kuch episodes mein suhana ishaan ki class laga di toh
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Good Lord........Just manage to caught the episode........Loved the Plate breaking scene😆..Off course  after so long Suhana broke the plate in Kashayap's House..........Anyways Did U guyzzz noticed when Inder was shouting Suhana shivered and that too two times😆.........Cudnt stop my Laugh while watching that scene even though it was emotional and stressful one.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Oh Good Lord........Just manage to caught the episode........Loved the Plate breaking scene😆..Off course  after so long Suhana broke the plate in Kashayap's House..........Anyways Did U guyzzz noticed when Inder was shouting Suhana shivered and that too two times😆.........Cudnt stop my Laugh while watching that scene even though it was emotional and stressful one.

Yes I noticed that. In fact I replayed that scene just to make sure that I saw right. Aww bless she's such a softie really. I loved how she made them smile in a sad atmosphere,😳🤗 Suhana I love you.

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes I noticed that. In fact I replayed that scene just to make sure that I saw right. Aww bless she's such a softie really. I loved how she made them smile in a sad atmosphere,😳🤗 Suhana I love you.

Yeah I have noticed that too, she came out of the kitchen as well, Ishaan has got some attitude these days😉 he tells her off every now then!! I am plates breaking but lets see what would we see next week
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Yeah I have noticed that too, she came out of the kitchen as well, Ishaan has got some attitude these days😉 he tells her off every now then!! I am plates breaking but lets see what would we see next week

You know Sheema di I am getting a little nervous about what may happen next week because they've completely changed it from OBS. 😳Sushaan were not supposed to come back home like that and in OBS they never showed Ishaan or Suhana to be involved any discussions regarding Panna. So I don't how they're going to intertwine the KK-Suhana track with Kashyaps doing something for Panna. I really hope that their writing is up to scratch to convey the right emotions.

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope so too, they have potential to make it really amazing but the same time they have shown that can do some dubba episodes too !!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

thant means now suhana is going to think seriously about her father's marriage!!!!!!!